• Published 30th Jan 2021
  • 6,576 Views, 4,163 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 5 - TDR



The continuation of Puppy-verse encompassing season 5 of MLP

  • ...
35
 4,163
 6,576

PreviousChapters Next
Made in Multicorfors

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 5
By TDR

Made in Multicorfors

[Ponyville, a few weeks after Twilight invented new curse words as she had to recopy her notes back in black ink. End of Summer]

“Are you still grumbling?” Spike asked as he walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of gems.

“No” Twilight huffed.

“Yes.” Seshat corrected.

“Who's side are you on?” Twilight huffed.

“Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side, little pony.” Seshat offered.

“Give it a rest.” Spike huffed. “They got sent to Manehatten, there's already a massive Guard presence there in case something goes wrong. Besides it's Rarity, Applejack, Sombra, and Rahs. It's like some weird double date or something.”

“There really is a problem though.” Seshat offered.

“Yeah and if those four can't deal with it the city just needs to be obliterated from orbit.” Spike muttered. ”At last you can sit here and be bored, I've got to comfort my moping filly friend that her sister can't make the Sister-hooves social this year because of this.”

“They have been every year since it started haven't they?” Twilight sighed. “Pity I can't convince 'Gleaming Shield' to come back for another year.”

“Given how he said Cadence and Chrysalis acted around his female form? Spike rolled his eyes, “I don't blame him.”

“Ummmm, Big Mac is at the door.” Seshat offered.

“Let him in.” Twilight smiled. ”I certainly could use the distraction.”

“Eww.” Spike grumbled.

“Hush you, there's nothing wrong with Mac.......” Twilight trailed off as the large red stallion trotted in.

Spike and Twilight both stared as the burly stallion shifted uncomfortably at the look.

“Why are you in a dress?” Seshat finally asked.

“And the beehive wig.” Spike commented.

“ And …. is that makeup?” Twilight asked.

“Eeyup.” Big Mac offered.

“Okay, I gotta hear what is going on here.” Spike stated.

“As do I.” Seshat stated.

“Why do I find this strangely hot?” Twilight offered.

“Alright now I DON'T want to hear it.” Spike grumbled.

“Ditto.” the tree agreed.

[ Manehatten]

“How many other shops are we going to get run off from in front of here?” Sombra growled.

" Twenty easy."

“Not that many. Ah say at least six, and we still ain't any closer to finding anything really wrong here cept every ponies running around like mad.” Applejack offered glancing over to Rahs and Sombra.

“Oh, try not to worry, Applejack. The map picked us for a reason. I'm sure it's nothing too dangerous as Twilight was not chosen as well. Although how we're supposed to uncover that reason, I haven't a clue. We can't possibly approach every single pony in town until we find out what we're meant to d—ooh!” Rarity stopped in front of a sign, looking it over before she started reading it out loud. "Please help us restore our long-lost but beloved tradition, the Midsummer Theater Revival...

There was a loud gasp.

“We just lost the Sparkle.” Sombra grumbled.

“....There's a guest performance by a local theater troupe, the Method Mares, as well as games, food, and much, much more. This event promises to bring our Bronclyn neighbors together and restore our sense of community, but there's so much to do and we need your help." Rarity continued ignoring the Moon Dog who was practically vibrating in place. “Huh. Darlings this is it! The contact on the flier is Coco Pommel!”

“Isn't that the mare you foisted the theater job off on?” Sombra asked getting a look from Rahs that was soon turned to Rarity as if demanding an explanation for why she would avoid a theater job.

“Well it's not like we have any other leads.” Applejack shrugged.

[Canterlot]

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stared down over Canterlot from the balcony on the tallest spire, that was left, in the castle.

“This is ridiculous.” Celestia said as she stared out over the city. The reconstruction was going full tilt now that the mountain itself had been deemed safe. Celestia had called in a favor owed to her by Fjörgyn, the God of the mountains, abyssinians, and potato stew. The goddess was herself a mountain lion sort of abyssinian.

This caused a bit of panic when she showed up and a good deal of annoyance from Luna, as the abyssinian questioned if Rahs was still single after spotting his image in the repaired stained glass.

The feline did check over the mountain and shored up some potential problems and future sink holes to make sure that the damage done by Tirek could be repaired without any other issues coming from it.

The last thing Celestia wanted was to have the city fall off the mountain. It would probably fall off the mountain on a Friday and some how not hit the ground until Tuesday when it would land on Ponyville.

The abyssinian also warned that the Storm King was getting more active in his territory grabbing before she headed home.

“What is it this time?” Luna asked with a yawn, she had a hard time sleeping with all the construction going on into the day. Some how the jackhammers and noises managed to make it through her silencing spells.

“The same thing it has been, the prophecy. By the most optimistic predictions, we have seen all of them now.” Celestia offered. ”Madness, was obviously Discord....”

“I resemble that remark!”

“We know.” Luna dead panned ignoring the voice otherwise.

“Envy was Chrysalis, though she wanted Cadence and was jealous of Shining. Well , That's the best guess.” Celestia frowned.

“Fairly well.” Luna yawned.

“Lust was Sombra.”

“Which makes no sense, certainly he desired something, but to claim it as lust?” Luna offered.

“Well Lust could have been Chrysalis, and Sombra Envy, but they were out of order.” Celestia pointed out.

“It still makes more sense.” Luna huffed.

“Magic was either Twilight's ascension or Sunset's return.” Celestia offered.

“We believe the former.”

“Greed was obviously Tirek.”

“Truer words unspoken.”

“And with Greed confirmed that means all the others are passed save Pride, and everything we have found out about Starlight Glimmer fits Pride rather well.”

“And the Fiery, Purple, Blue center indicates Spike, Twilight, and Rahs who were in the middle of all of it.” Luna finished.

“Indeed. And therein lies the problem.” Celestia sighed.

“We are not seeing the problem if we have it figured out.” Luna added.

“Luna, have you ever known Velkorn, not to show up and gloat about how her prophecies are fulfilled after they are over?” Celestia asked.

Luna considered then blinked a little before growling. ”This is ridiculous.”

“It is. Either Starlight is not Pride, or she's not done yet, which means she got out of the caves and some how evaded the entire Guard we sent to find her somehow. “Celestia pointed out tapping her hoof against the marble railing of the balcony. ' The fact Spike wasn't involved in that encounter leads me to think this is the case and we are not done with her.”

“We find that very surprising as according to Snow Drops CEO, the mine was abandoned as it quickly filled with horrendous monsters and it was no longer safe to go any where near.” Luna considered. “If she survived that she is far stronger than we thought.”

“It gets worse.” Celestia frowned.

“It does?”

“The reason all the monsters are in the mine is Martle put them there.” Celestia offered. “Many of them are the sapient sort.”

“Martle? Why would he fill a mine shaft with monsters. We thought he agreed to keep most of his more dangerous subjects away from pony lands. The mine was abandoned because monsters were in there, so he must have filled it while they were still digging.”

“Well I asked him.” Celestia stated.

“And we feel we will not like what he said.” Luna frowned.

“On that you are correct sister. The reason Martle directed so many monsters into those particular mines, is because White asked him to.”

Luna stared at her sister a moment before cursing and turning around to storm off the balcony.

“Buck this, we are going to bed.”

PreviousChapters Next