• Published 30th Jan 2021
  • 6,578 Views, 4,164 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 5 - TDR



The continuation of Puppy-verse encompassing season 5 of MLP

  • ...
35
 4,164
 6,578

PreviousChapters Next
Alakazam's Most Wanted Prologue

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 5
By TDR

Alakazam's Most Wanted,
Prologue

[ Appleloosa, beginning of Fall]

“Aren't ya glad ya'll came with me tah see Applejack compete in the Appleloosa Rodeo?” Applebloom smiled.

“You mean, come with you to see your sister try and impress Rahs on a working date?” Scootaloo asked.

“Well he is interested.” Firefly pointed out, the changeling colt was wearing his reverse color Scootaloo, pegasus disguise. Something Scootaloo seemed to approve of, even if her ego wasn't as big as Rainbow Dash's yet.

“Yeah, well the rodeo's a bit like theater and you know how he gets with stuff like that.” Spike grumbled.

“Well enough about that. This place is a cutie mark gold mine.” Sweetiebelle chimes in.” I mean there's barrel racing, roping contests, rodeo clowning, steeplechase....”

“What I want to see is your sisters reaction if you get a rodeo cutie mark.” Scootaloo grinned.

“That would be something.” Applebloom considered.

“You don't think she'd like it?” Sweetiebelle pouted.

“To be fair, Luna would love it, Rarity would be happy for you too, but you know how she gets around 'dirty' events and things.” Spike offered.

“And what would you say if ah got a barrel cutie mark?” Applebloom asked staring at Spike.

“Probably' Damn I lost twenty bits.' “ Spike offered. “I've already got a prediction about what your cutie- marks gonna be.”

“And yah won't tell me.” Applebloom huffed.

“Because that would invalidate the bet.” Spike stated.

“Hrumph” Applebloom huffed.

“Awww, you know you love me.” Spike laughed.

“More like you're lucky she does, her record for throwing colts that annoy her is about two blocks.” Scootaloo offered.

“Woulda been four, but Rumble remembered he had wings and invalidated the throw.” Sweetiebelle added in.

“Had a good throw of Snips too that one time, but tha building got in tha way.”Applebloom nodded sagely.

“What the heck do you guys do when I'm not around?” Spike raised an eyebrow. “ I really can't tell if you're joking or not.”

“Better you don't ask.” Firefly offered. “Perhaps we should focus on the cutie marks?”

“Of course!” Scootaloo agreed.

“Hey Scoots. Ah gotta ask. You have yer cutie-mark, why yah still crusading with us.” Applebloom offered. “ It can't be good that yer hanging around with two blank flanks as old as we are.”

“Hey none of that. We made an agreement when we formed the crusaders that we would work towards ALL of us getting out cutie-marks. “ Scootaloo pointed out.” Besides, you're my friends. What am I gonna do, hang out with Diamond Tiara?”

“Yeah, she's not been doing too well lately. Silver Spoon doesn't even hang out with her any more.” Firefly offered.

“She brought it on herself.” Applebloom huffed. “It ain't right tah be happy about her gitting her comeuppance fer being a pain in tha flank fer so long, but by tha same token ah ain't gotta feel sorry for her neither.”

“Fair enough.” Spike shrugged. “Back to the topic at claw. This at least a rodeo promises to be a safer way to try and get a cutie mark than anything Luna would come up with. I still expect fire and tree sap however.”

“Alright, every pony, listen up! We need a big presence at this here rodeo, so make yourself plenty seen! I want that low-down varmint to know we mean business!” A pony in a sheriffs hat shouted to a group of guard ponies in deputies' hats.

“Hmm what's this?” Firefly asked.” They're all worried about something.”

“Sounds like there's some sort of trouble maker. A big un too, if tha sheriffs got all these guards running around like this.” Applebloom offered.

“And now we are gonna get involved because I opened my big mouth about this being safer.” Spike slapped his face with a claw.

“I may be new to the group Spike, but even I knew that was coming.” Firefly offered.

Author's Note:

Cue the theme music.

PreviousChapters Next