• Published 30th Jan 2021
  • 6,527 Views, 4,163 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 5 - TDR



The continuation of Puppy-verse encompassing season 5 of MLP

  • ...
35
 4,163
 6,527

Chapters Next
It's a Kinda Magic, Season 5, Prologue

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 5
By TDR

It's a Kinda Magic
Season 5 Prologue

[ Canterlot, Cadence's Love Lab, One week after Tirek]


Luna smiled, as she looked at the annoyed Cadence, who sat at the other side of the table being grumpy.

Celestia sat on another side of the table calmly sipping tea.

“Well you seem grumpy.” Celestia pointed out the obvious to Cadence.

“I have not gotten laid in a week.” Cadence growled. “Chryssy has cock blocked me every time. What's worse is Shining managed to logic his way out of any punishment by saying at worst he would have been drained and would have recovered later. He also pointed out that his doing his Guard duty was how we learned Tirek couldn't drain him in the first place and that my part in the plan was far worse.”

“He is a Sparkle.” Luna shrugged.

“Welcome to the dry spell club.”Celestia huffed. “Bitch to me when you have a few hundred years untouched.”

Luna smiled, her time clubbing in disguise had resulted in a number of fun encounters, though unlike her sister she made sure nothing would come of said liaisons. She had enough issue with Sombra and wanted to at least get him to stop hating her before she even considered another foal. Granted after Solomon her interests had shifted more towards mares than stallions so there was no risk there any way.

Luna blinked as Cadence glared at her.

“What?”

“STOP THINKING SEXY THOUGHTS!!” Cadence snapped.

Luna grinned.

“You are simply mad because your choice in the game has lost a large number of points due to the fight.”Luna kept up the grin.” And Trixie is more well regarded by Rahs than the others simply by not getting involved.”

“I am not so sure of that sister. After all from my understanding Rahs has agreed to another date with Sunset. Their third.” Celestia smiled. “ Evidently Sunset's quick thinking was well appreciated by everyone.”

“I certainly appreciate it, if it means Teacup is no longer around. That breezy was terrifying.” Cadence huffed.

“You know not the half of it.” Luna shuddered recalling how the Breezy descaled a dragon in one blow during the migration, and it was not a small dragon. Still it was Seth's own fault for not leaving like he was told.

“There is the chance that Teacup can come back. Twilight reported the gate in the crystal castle can be repowered, though they have not tried it yet.” Celestia offered.

“So about that castle what's going on with it?” Cadence huffed.

“It is quite interesting, there is a massive root structure that runs all the way under Ponyville and acts as a ley line channel, much to the Mayor's annoyance. We have also noticed that it has created it's own warding and it encompasses the entire town, nothing as potent as what Twilight has done, but more than enough to drop insurance rates. The Mayor was quite happy about that.” Luna explained. “We have also taken some of our own budget and purchased the land from the farmer that owned it at a reasonable payout. And with the Mayor's help we have registered the tree castle in the Sparkle's name.”

“Really? The letter I got from Twilight said she wants no part of the castle, it's too Princessy for her.” Celestia frowned.

“Yes we were given that impression as well.”

“Then why give it to Twilight if she doesn't want it?” Cadence asked.

“Three reasons. The first is the obvious signs that the tree is meant to be hers. The very shape of it resembling her cutie mark, and the flag being her cutie mark that formed along with the tree. Then there was how it was created though a rainbow magic spell that seemed empowered by the Tir Na Nog.”

“Something all of them hated, particularly Rahs with all the rainbow colors he was turned.” Celestia offered.

“Yes well, it seems Harmony managed to find a way to speed up the process of the gates moving and simply added it to the box. We expect the tree knew Tirek might show up again and that Twilight and her friends would be the ones to stop him.”

“Probably had the Fates nesting in it's branches again.” Celestia offered.

“That is where they were rumored to be first created at, and White in it's roots.” Cadence sighed.

“I still say White is a joke of Discords.” Celestia offered.

“And you're a joke of Law. OOOOooooooooooooo.”Dscord's voice called out.

The trio of alicorns looked around for the chaos spirit before they went back to their talk as they didn't see him.

“The third thing is that the crystal tree told me that it was there for Twilight and the Sparkles.” Luna added.

“It told you?” Cadence asked.

“Yes.” Luna nodded.

“How would a tree tell you something?” Celestia frowned.” You didn't gain a plant portfolio did you?”

“Not at all, we are still focused on coffee.” Luna offered. “But did you really expect the child of Harmony not to be able to talk?”

“The box was a seed?” Celestia offered after a moment of consideration.

“That makes far more sense than I like.” Cadence offered.

“Oh, changing the topic, did Chrysalis get the thank you gift I sent her for her help with Tirek?” Celestia questioned taking another sip of her tea.

“Yes and it's driving her mad trying to figure out how it's going to kill her.” Cadence frowned.

[Crystal Empire]

Chrysalis frowned as she stared at the statue that sat in a secure area of the Crystal Hive. It was a simple thing really, just a marble work depicting a generic changeling and a generic unicorn shaking hooves with a brass plaque commemorating the effort put forth by the changeling race to help Equestria and her citizens during the rampage of Tirek.

Chrysalis had hidden it and run every scan she knew over the damn thing and come up with nothing.

This thing had been a gift from Celestia and she was certain it was going to explode or come to life and murder her, but she had no idea what the heck was going to set it off or what it would do.

“Tell me your secrets, you damned rock!?!” Chrysalis screamed.

Luna frowned looking at her sister, then back to Cadence before shaking her head.

“There's no trap on it, is there?” Luna sighed as Celestia burst out laughing like a mad mare.

Author's Note:

And Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy we go.

Chapters Next