• Published 30th Jan 2021
  • 6,578 Views, 4,164 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 5 - TDR



The continuation of Puppy-verse encompassing season 5 of MLP

  • ...
35
 4,164
 6,578

PreviousChapters Next
Blizzaga and Gloom, Part 2

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 5
By TDR

Blizzaga and Gloom,
Part 2

[ Crystal Empire.]

“IT WORKED!” Twilight screamed out.

“Oh, well, congratulations? I think.”Fluttershy meeped from the pile of bodies.

“THEY ALL LAUGHED AT MY GENIUS!!” Twilight ranted.

“Honestly darling I don't think any one was laughing at that part.” Rarity huffed.

“BUT I SHOWED THEM I SHOWED THEM ALL!” Twilight continued.

“Yah mean yah showed tha five of us yah invited tah look?” Applejack pointed out.

“WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!?!?” Twilight demanded.

“Not you, because you better be getting off my spine!!”Rainbow Dash growled.

“Bark!” Spike added.

“I'm not, though this is still highly entertaining.” Pinkie Pie pointed out from where she sat outside the pile.

"Well, here's another fine mess you've gotten me into!" Rahs offered.

The group slowly disentangled from each other as Twilight was unceremoniously shoved off the top of the pile by Rainbow Dash.

“ I feel weird. So now what? You managed to jump us all to who knows where with that doohickey you made.” Rainbow Dash demanded. “What now?”

“Actually all my device does is open the portal and hold it stable. Ummm...Errrr, now?” Twilight blinked not having thought that far.

“How about we find a light source first?” Applejack muttered. ”It's a might bit dark in here.”

The group tried to look around peering into the darkness without any luck, at least until Pinkie Pie turned on a flash light, the bright beam lighting up a stone room large enough to hold the dragon that had visited Canterlot High.

“I can see!” Rahs exclaimed, before he winced as the light was shown on him causing him to fall over over backwards with a yelp. ”Nope, I was wrong.”

The rest of the group cried out in panic and fear as the flashlight lit up the large canine creature in the coat that had been looming over them until the light blinded it and it fell over.

“What the heck is that thing!?” Rarity screeched.

“I think that's Rahs” Fluttershy offered.

“Oh .. Sorry.” Rarity corrected.

“Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.”Rahs retorted.

“Language!” Twilight snapped.

“BARK!” Spike offered.

“From you either!” Twilight scolded.

Pinkie shown the flashlight on Spike revealing a purple and green scaled dragon sitting there blinking in the light, his tail wagging light at the attention he was getting.

“Spike?” Applejack gasped.

“Bark.” Spike offered.

“Wait, didn't they call the dragon Rahs?” Rainbow Dash demanded getting the light shown on her.” Gah Pinkie, seriously.”

“Oh my gosh, you're so cute!!” Fluttershy squeed.

“ What the hell?!?” Rainbow Dash snapped looking down at herself. She was a light blue pony creature with wings and a mane and tail colored like a rainbow. ”I look like a bag of skittles!?”

“Yah've always looked like a bag of skittles.” Applejack huffed. “Them blue one's that's sour.”

“Green.” Pinkie Pie corrected.” The blue ones are tropical.”

“Taste the Rainbow.” Rahs agreed.

“Fuck you.” Rainbow Dash huffed.

“Barn door don't swing that way sugar.” Applejack smirked wincing as the light shown on her. “Dangnabit Pinkie stop aiming fer our eyes.”

“Huh, I expected you to be red.” Pinkie Pie pointed out. “You know cause apples.”

“Ah ain't 'all' about Apples.....” Applejack huffed.

“You nearly bit my head off last time I offered you a banana.” Rainbow Dash snapped.

“Cause you were doing it all suggestive like.” Applejack snapped back. ”Perv.”

“Interesting, unlike Rainbow Dash you seem a normal horse or pony. The coloration isn't that far off some of those found in certain breeds, the same with your mane and tail. “ Twilight offered.

“You also kept your hat.” Rarity offered. ”Unfortunately.”

“The eyes are odd though, the skull is shaped weird and the eyes are more forward facing and not slitted. Those are traits found more in predators than prey animals like ponies.” Twilight continued.

“We're going to need a bigger boat.” Rahs added.

“You calling me fat, bird?” Applejack glared at Rahs, who for once, wisely shut up.

Pinkie Pie shown her flashlight on Rarity who blinked in surprise as she looked down over herself.

“Well now, predator or not I am simply gorgeous.” Rarity smiled tossing her head and making her mane spill over her shoulders.

“You also have a horn.” Twilight added.

Rarity gasped pulling a mirror from some where and looking at her self. She practically squeed as she pranced around in place on three hooves.

“How is she holding that?” Twilight questioned.

“A unicorn, oh I am simply the perfect picture of grace and beauty.....” Rarity began.

“Right grace and beauty, at least until you need to figure out how to wipe your butt with hooves.” Rainbow Dash huffed.

“Plus yer furs white and will show any stain yah git on it, not to mention white horses have an awful time with sunburn.” Applejack nodded.

“How crude. Must you take the fun out of everything I do?” Rarity growled.

“Sorry can't hear you Rarity, you're a little horse.” Dash cackled.

“How long have you been waiting to use that one?” Pinkie Pie frowned.

“Since I first found out I was a blue winged horse.” Rainbow Dash grinned.

“Pony” Twilight corrected.

“Whatever.” Rainbow dash shrugged.

“Not to interrupt, but is any one else concerned where we are?” Fluttershy offered. “I mean the Princess and the others took Sunset back a few days ago, shouldn't we at least see some signs of the damage that all that rubble outside the portal came from?”

Pinkie Pie shone the light across the room again showing smooth walls with odd crystals here and there in strategic placements..

“You're right, this place looks like it isn't damaged at all.” Pinkie Pie chimed in.

“The stone seems different th.. OW!” Twilight began before the light hit her face showing a purple unicorn with glasses.

“You're a wizard 'arry.” Rahs pointed out.

“So two unicorns? Hey if the nerds a unicorn what does that make Rarity?” Rainbow Dash snorted.

“Three seconds from a homicide?” Rarity offered.

“Shutting up now.” Rainbow Dash stated.

“Good girl.” Rarity growled.

“Bark!” Spike stated confused but excitedly at the same time.

“No, I said good girl, not good boy...... Actually are you a boy or girl dragon?” Rarity considered.

“That is something worth looking into.” Twilight pondered.

“I have another question.” Pinkie chimed in. “What are you gonna do when your brother shows up?”

“Why would he show up. He doesn't get off of work until six PM today and we've only been in here about thirty minutes, we have at least eight hours to go before then.” Twilight waved a hoof.”

“Except for the fact it's two AM now.” A male voice stated.

Pinkie whipped the flashlight around to show a white unicorn in full police riot gear staring down at the group from where he had stepped through the mirror.

“Uh oh, spaghettios.” Rahs frowned.

“Portal. Now.” Shining Armor growled. “The entire force is looking for you girls as well as everyone's family. If it hadn't been for Professor Cranky spotting you girls on campus while he was in to deliver his vacation request for his wedding, we still wouldn't have found you.”

“Hey, I didn't even want to come.” Rainbow Dash huffed.

“And yet, here you are. March!” Shining snapped.

Spike barked and rushed back through the portal with Fluttershy quickly following. Rarity trotted through the portal with a bit of worry followed by Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

“This is the find of a lifetime, a parallel dimension I had to investigate!” Twilight shouted.

“Twilight. If it were my choice I would ground you until you were old enough to get a senior discount. Now that I know you're safe anyway But mom and dad have already decided that they are just going to sign you up for softball this season.” Shining Armor frowned. “They're also taking away your basement lab privileges and will be making sure you spend the summer outdoors doing physical activities.”

“What!? NO!! That's inhumane!!” Twilight protested.

“Which is fine, because at the moment you're not a human.” Pinkie Pie added as both of them glared at her. “What?”

“Boy that escalated quickly.” Rahs stated as Twilight moped through the portal.

“Rahs, Pinkie Pie. Go!” Shining Armor ordered.

“Okie Dokie.” Pinkie Pie stated, standing up, brushing her dress off with her hands before putting the flashlight back in her hair and walking through the portal.

“What?” Shining Armor blinked.

“There is no spoon.” Rahs nodded sagely.

“Yeah that's the best I can come up with too. This is weird enough as is standing with hooves and whatever you are.”Shining Armor sighed. ”I hope Cady's not too mad I missed dinner with that friend of hers.”

“Hasta la vista, baby.“ Rahs offered stepping through the portal with Shining right behind him.

[Crystal Empire.]

The door opened with a bright flare of light that lit up the entire room. The only thing in the massive chamber was a horseshoe shaped mirror that was no longer glowing.

“Woof.” Rahs offered stepping into the room sniffing the air.

“Seems it. The wards have been tripped , something came in and then left.” Twilight offered as she trotted into the room. Cadence, and Chrysalis came in right behind her with Shining Armor and a large guard presence stopped at the door way. Behind them was Sunset and the rest of Rahs' suitors as well as the other Element Bearers.

“So is there anything in there Twilight?” Shining asked from behind the gods. The guards at the door were only there to seal the room fully and sound the alarm if something was heard inside the place. Their orders then were to find the the nearest god and let them deal with whatever came through the portal. No one knew what else Starswirl dumped in the portal, but Forgescale was enough, and several ponies theorized the Sirens had come through as well as signs that they had shown up were around the same time.

“No, nothing in here, it's not like it could hide.” Twilight offered her magic plucking one of the crystals from the wall.

“Bark.” Rahs pointed out.

“Several things were in here? And they smell familiar?” Shining Armor asked.

Twilight frowned and tapped the crystal with her horn, lighting it up. The crystal projected an image on the far wall and the group watched it for a while as the humans turned ponies argued then were made to go back through the portal, before Cadence let out a sigh of relief.

“Well good, nothing that's going to destroy the castle again. Twice is enough.” Cadence huffed.

“Still, now we have to keep an eye out for a Twilight from another dimension.” Chrysalis grumbled.

“Is that something to really worry about?” Shining Armor asked.

“I would be worried. She did jury rig the mirror to open at the wrong time.” Sunset offered.” Plus she's a Twilight, so she's probably worse than anything else that's come out of the mirror so far.”

“That's a fair cop.”

“Gee thanks....” Twilight muttered.

Author's Note:

What? did you expect some sort of trope ridden story where the dimension hoppers went on clone fueled shenanigans by getting confused by all the others before some trope filled ending?

Well forget that. After everything that came out of that mirror , they are lucky they didn't get stasis locked or vaporized the moment they came through.

This is what happen when you have a prison portal that you know is a prison portal.

You.
Lock.
That.
Bitch.
Down.

Interestingly enough this is also the phrase Cadence has told Rahs in regards to Jynx, but that's a different conversation altogether.

PreviousChapters Next