• Published 30th Jan 2021
  • 6,578 Views, 4,164 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 5 - TDR



The continuation of Puppy-verse encompassing season 5 of MLP

  • ...
35
 4,164
 6,578

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight Gets a Puppy. The Movie, Part Two

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 5
By TDR

Twilight Gets a Puppy.
The Movie,
Part Two

[ Canterlot, Early Spring]

“Hmmm.” Shining Armor hummed to himself as the mare finished making her way down the gangplank to the ground.

“Bark?” Rahs questioned.

“Oh just thinking. Remember, I did say when I came back from the future, that the sixth one in your little fan club was going to be a rather intense mare.” Shining Armor gestured to the mulberry colored unicorn. “That fits as pretty intense, and then there's the dramatic entrance and crap. Think that's her?”

Rahs flattened his ears to his head glaring at his older brother, whose grin just widened.

He sighed, rolling his eyes and sniffed the air, getting a lot of other scents, but with most of the crowd moving out from between the stage and the ship he got a good read on the mares scent.

“Woof.” Rahs offered.

“Huh, still smells like prey then,plus, bears, and oil?”Shining Armor shrugged. “Ah well, it was worth a shot.”

“Arf.” Rahs added.

“And yeti?”

“Ruff.”

“Lot's of yeti...... “ Shining Armor's eyes narrowed.” I'm going to move to the other side of the stage to better cover everyone, be ready for anything. If this mare tries to do anything to Cadence I'm going to send what's left of her back to the Storm King in a matchbox.”

Rahs glanced down at his brother who was already moving to the new position. He spared a glance to the alicorns on stage, meeting Luna's gaze, the dark alicorn nodded to him, then he turned his attention back to the mare and the ship.

If she tried anything, she was in for a world of hurt.

He had to admit though, this was the most ballsy thing he had ever seen, and this mare had a poker face that would have made her a killing in Las Pegasus.

“Twilight.” Cadence frowned as she muttered under her breath, stepping back closer to Shining Armor as he moved up..

“I know, I know. Though I did invite everyone, even the Storm King.... sorta, it was a open ended invite.” Twilight sighed, glancing to the collapsed pillars. “Maybe she's just a bad driver?”

“Be on your guard Twilight Sparkle. Something is odd with this.” Luna muttered.

“I think I know that mare.” Celestia considered regarding the one before them.

“Err hello, welcome to the friendship summit, I'm Twilight Sparkle, who might you be?” Twilight asked moving to the edge of the dais closest to the mare, though she was still a good twenty to thirty feet away. Twilight spared a moment to glance at her brothers,noting that both of them were ready for any shenanigans.

The mulberry colored mare looked at the purple alicorn with interest then looked to the white unicorn and the moon dog on either side of the dais.

“Well isn't that convenient. My name is Tempest Shadow. I come bringing a message from the Storm King.”Tempest offered, her voice loud enough to echo around the nearly silent pavilion.

“Right, okay.”Twilight smiled a little trying to be friendly” What's the message?”

The Storm King requests your immediate and total surrender. He also demands your magic as well as the magic of the other three alicorns. Give it up and this will be over quickly with no one needing to suffer... much.” Tempest ordered.

There was silence for a moment after the proclamation.

“She's kidding... right?” Sombra muttered to Rarity who was next to him on the other side of the alicorns. Rarity simple shrugged and Pushed Sweetiebelle behind her.

“Right..... There are only so many ways to take that without me blasting you in the face to 'give' you my magic. “ Twilight sighed.” I think perhaps what is best for you right now is to get back on your ship, and leave. You can pass a message back to the Storm King, that I said no.”

“Your funeral.” Tempest stated lifting her hoof, revealing a strange golden orb resting in it. She gripped a ring jutting from the side of it in her teeth and yanked the pin free and calmly tossed the glittering golden orb at Twilight.

The ball had barely left her hoof when a magenta shield formed over the dais, the ball bounced off of it and landed on the ground rolling a bit before getting stuck between a gap between cobblestones and coming to a stop..

“ We think perhaps she is not going to deliver thine message Twilight.” Luna frowned.

“Ummm, seriously was that it?” Twilight questioned, sparing a glance back at Shining Armor seeing if it did anything to him or his shield. Her older brother was simply glaring at Tempest.

“Of course not..” Tempest offered, spitting the pin to the side.” The pins out, the magic will release in three... two..

“Rahs!” Twilight snapped, though the moon dog had already snatched up the orb, the first flare of magic coming from it was bitten into and ripped from the device and devoured.

Rahs growled, it tasted like black licorice.

The golden coloration of the orb faded, leaving a dull gray ball. Twilight frowned noting that the only spell she had seen on the ball was a basic glamor illusion, likely to make it appear gold.

Tempest sat down raising her fore hooves before her, slapping them together as she clapped.

“Bravo, Bravo Sparkles.” Tempest grinned.”You did exactly what I thought you would do. I win.”

“What?” Twilight demanded, her head whipping to the side as Rahs yelped.

The ball had crumbled to dust, but that dust clung to Rahs hand and seemed to rapidly grow, spreading along his arm as he tried to brush it off, his coat cracking and splintering like stone as his hand slapped at it as the gray climbed higher towards his chest . The gray spread quickly covering the moon dog in a few seconds turning the blue furred figure into gray stone, leaving him with one arm outstretched and a look of panic on his face.

Before any one could react, The shield dropped as both Twilight and Shining Armor cried out, coughing and wincing, A cough from shining spread the gray powder out of his muzzle as he clutched his chest, his nose and head rapidly turning to the same stone gray as Rahs. Twilight barely lasted a moment longer, managing to light up her horn as if to attack Tempest, before she was turned to stone as well.

“SHINING!!” Cadence screamed out.

Luna and Celestia shook off their shock turning to Tempest only for the mare to have charged her horn and fired a blue a spark of energy into the air. The bolt exploded in a burst like a firework.

A moment later scores of airships descended from the clouds, the Storm Kings entire fleet dropped from the sky, weapon ports open and and firing off cannons and balista bolts as they descended.

“You should have surrendered.” Tempest stated as yeti started swarming out of the ship behind her.

Author's Note:

There was never going to be a Sparkle roffle stomp.

Smart bad guys are the scariest.

PreviousChapters Next