• Published 19th Dec 2020
  • 3,347 Views, 46 Comments

Equestria Girls: The Radio Demon - Spazz Kid



Sunset makes a dangerous decision - she makes a deal with a demon. Comedic mayhem ensues.

  • ...
10
 46
 3,347

Episode 5 - Computers? What're those?

Author's Note:

Apologies, my good, patient readers!

Continuing this story took so long to update because of a bad case of writer's block.
That, and I just forgot to do anything for this story.

So, here; have this extremely late chapter.

Also, I had to read back to figure out what I was originally doing, so yeah.

"Okay, so, to the office." Twilight said.

"What? Why?" Nate asked.

"That's where Fluttershy said the crown was." Twilight stated.

Twilight was leading Nate through the halls now, having finally grasped the concept of walking with two legs.
Then she stopped, realizing something.

"I don't know where the office is." She said plainly.

"Well, obviously!" Nate said, pointing in the opposite direction. "It's that way!"

"Oh.." Twilight said quietly. "Lead the way."

Nate nodded, and began walking in the direction he had pointed, Spike's head poking out of his backpack.


"Alright, Snips and Snails!" Sunset addressed two boys, who came up to her chest, and stared at her with mentally challenged loyalty. "This is Alastor." She addressed the man in question, who was reading a book titled 'Fifty Shades of Grey' with a deeply disturbed look on his face. "He will be helping us in our little... objective."

"Sunset." The boy named Snails came forth with a surprisingly deep voice, before clearing his throat, and continuing in a not so deep voice. "I don't think that's how you.. uh, what's the word.. I don't think that's how you.. gram-more." He made quotation marks with his fingers.

Sunset sighed while Alastor chuckled, closing the book, and throwing it - not tossing it, throwing it, like a baseball pitcher throwing a curveball - across the empty classroom, and snapping his suspenders. "Good catch, young man!"

"Oh! Thank you!" Snails exclaimed, taken aback by the sudden praise.

"Now, you two know about the new girl, right?" Sunset asked both of the boys, who nodded quickly. "Well, I want you find any and all dirt you could possibly find on her, and bring it to me! Take these." She reached into her leather jacket, and pulled out... two Polaroid cameras(?), and handed them to the two boys. They saluted goof-ily, and hurried off. "Alastor..?"

"Yes, yes! I'll go too." Alastor exclaimed with an annoyed smile, and poof!ed away in a cloud of red smoke


"So, that was Pinkie Pie?" Twilight asked.

"Uh, yes?" Nate said, unsure of why she asked that.

Twilight muttered something about how Pinkie looked different than she expected her to look, when they approached a set of double doors.

"Okay," Nathan says, pushing open the set of doors. "This is the library."

Twilight's eyes widened slightly.
While it wasn't the biggest library she's ever seen - the Canterlot public library goes on for literal miles - it still was rather large; there was even an upper deck!

"Nate!" a young female voiced called.

Twilight and Nate both looked towards the computer desk, where three girls sat; one was waving at them, or, more specifically, waving at the latter.

"Oh!" Nathan exclaimed, then proceeded to rush over to them.

Meanwhile, on the upper deck, in a conveniently shadow filled space between two shelves, a cloud of red smoke appeared, and out stepped a tall man - actually, you know what? Let's quit with the mysterious bullshit - Alastor stepped out of the cloud of red smoke, and looked around.

He saw books.

"Well, that does make sense." Alastor muttered. "Seeing as it is a library."

He stepped out from between the two shelves, and immediately noticed that he was on an elevated platform, away from the action he was to be observing down below.

Perfect, he thought.

He leaned over the railing, and peered down; there she was, the purple girl from Equestria.
His grin grew.
Not only was she there, but there was also the tan-haired boy. Both of them were conversing with three girls around the boy's, who were sitting in front of odd machines Alastor has only seen a select few times.

He caught an oddly loud question, asked by the purple girl-

"Computers? What'er those?"

The boy noticeably face-palmed, while the younger girls stared at her with exasperated confusion.

Computers, eh? Odd name, but I guess it works. Alastor thought

As the others explained the rough concept of a computer to her, Alastor noticed as the doors to the library open, and watched as Snips and Snails entered, and did something that vaguely resembled sneaking around, trying to get a good angle, or something like that.

After a little while of Alastor watching like a fucking creep, the three girls shuffled away as the librarian told to go away, and the purple girl sat down, fully out-stretched her arms, and stiffly, but quietly, began to hammer on the keyboard with her closed fists.


"TWILIGHT!" Nate loudly whispered. "What the heck are you doing?"

"Typing." Twilight said simply, with a look of smartness on her face.

"No, no, no, no, no, no," Nate said quickly, grabbing Twilight's hands, "Excuse me." He motioned for Twilight to get of the chair, to which she complied, and sat down himself, and stretched his fingers over the keyboard, and began to type. "You do it like this."

"I'm not good at working these.." Twilight looked at her hands quizzically. "What are these called again? On my hands?"

"Fingers." A voice behind her said.

Nathan immediately looked behind Twilight with an extremely alarmed expression. Twilight followed in suit.

"Hello there." A man slightly taller than her said with a toothy grin."The name's Alastor, and yours is...?"
It was the man from the hallway.

"Twilight..." This person really reminded her of someone.

"Well, miss Twilight, it is an absolute pleasure to meet you!" He looked to Nathan. "OH! Hello young man! What happens to be your name?" He outstretched his hand.

"Nathan." Nate answered, cautiously raising his hand to shake.

"Well, it is a pleasure to meet you as well!" The man's grin grew.

An awkward silence soon followed, the three of them standing, not really sure what to do. Well, for Nathan and Twilight, that's what was going on. For the man, he simply hummed a catchy, old-timey tune.

"Well." The man said. "I'll be off, then." And he was, exiting the library a few seconds later.

"That guy is still so weird." Twilight said.

Nathan nodded in agreement.

Comments ( 16 )

new chapter very cool

"That guy is still so weird." Twilight said.

He probably is a serial killer or something like that.

10812985
thank you for the answer.

I hope Sunset will keep her fire and not become a goody-two-shoes after recieving the friendship magic beam in this story, i don't want her to stay a bullying bitch, but not becoming a pushover who censor herself would be nice.

is there some intents of having Sunset doing magic fights ? I do have a certain love of Sunset in her human form with her magic.

10813023
You'll find out eventually, bud.

Don't worry.

Aww man I was hoping to see the end of this one

//////////////////

11322192
where is the continuation of the fanfic

11322262
I only really have one or two stories in the works before I officially quit writing horsewords, neither of which are a continuation of this, because this story has been cancelled for like, over a year.

Maybe if this ever gets 100 likes, I could possibly continue this...? :scootangel:

Joking, obviously, because I don't really like Hazbin Hotel as much as I did as when I started this story.
But, if I don't finish writing horsewords permanently, I'll probably reboot this story.

Eh. :moustache:

11322296
Dude of story is very good and interesting

Login or register to comment