• Published 12th Jan 2020
  • 8,220 Views, 1,046 Comments

Welcome to Distopia - LucidDreamer

  • ...
55
 1,046
 8,220
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 15 )

Nice chapter

“That came out more complicated than I planned.” The hood turned towards Angel. “Angel.”

“Yeah?” Angel looked over at the hooded bug.

“You’re cute.” John stated.

“Bitch, you know it.” Angel smirked at him.

Love the self-confidence :trollestia:

John just sat and relaxed, closing his eyes and listening to the music. “This is nice.”

So it is :twilightsmile:

Good chapter
Nice to see some understanding reached between everyone

10600431
Yeah the first chapter is pretty rough.

10600431
Also to be perfectly honest the started out as part-shitpost and part-taking the piss out of the RGRE-type stories. Then it kinda evolved over time. We may end up rewriting the first chapter in the future.

Things are sorted, ready for the next confusion?

Wonder what book preferences are, and how many of them Twilight actually knows of?

10548334
Wish and luck dragons were Chinese ,rgiht?

I found this Avatar- Moana- spirited away crossover.

Kind of weird that's the second movie with Chinese dragons that I saw, that will come out, and there will probably be more.

You enjoying dat helluva boss episode 3?

10656694
Very much so! Loona got some screentime and even got character development!

10702560
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Dragon and I are taking a break from it for the moment, we really don't know when we'll get back into it unfortunately.

I never really got into 'Persona'. Do I need to know anything specific to get the story?

10702604
..are we going to get a new chapter next year or do we have to wait longer??

asking cause i just found this story 3 days ago and read all of it so far...and so far i am fucking LOVING this!

I want what their have

Login or register to comment