• Published 20th Oct 2019
  • 6,280 Views, 52 Comments

A Delightful Change of Plans - JaydexTheShadowKnight



Your plans to hang out with Starlight Glimmer fall through, but it turns out you aren't the only one who's day isn't going according to plan.

  • ...
15
 52
 6,280
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Wonderful story!! Loved it all the way!! Cannot wait for more from you!!

Very cute story, hoping there maybe another in the near future.

Una

Great chapter! It was cute. Anyway, I hope you continue it.

"Stacy's Mom Has Got It Going On".

Guess Starburst has a new dad now...
Bloody lucky dad if I do say so myself.

Great story. And a sequel would be sooooo awesome.

loved it not a lot of fics on her, so it's nice to get more

This was a beautifully done story. Definitely a favorite of mine.

Sequel time, that is the way to go.

I think this ended quite beautifully. Each finding something they didn't fully realize they were missing in the other. I too have been craving more Anon x Stellar Flare stories and I would glad read a continuation of theirs. Thanks for creating and sharing.

9933991
9934036
9934061
9934224
9935031
9937791
I've heard what all of you said! There will definitely be a sequel! Not sure exactly how soon, but I will outline my notes and work it into my line up.

Hmm, all I need is a good...Plan!

🎶 "Already got one!" 🎶
i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/bf/a7/acbfa7f7a0a10fcb0e8429f73d77c18b.png

By the way, how old is ANon here? Stellar Flare can be between 35 and 45 at most, but does Stelar KNOWS Anon's age? is not mentioned in the fic in either case, so they may have mentioned it to each other behind scenes or not.

Great story man

9938488
As far as this story the two weren't really worried about their age, but since you are wondering, it will be addressed in the sequel. :raritywink:

9941553
Thanks!

I thought I had written something here, odd.

Cute and pleasant romp with some sweetness, very nice.

I'm in the camp that a sequel would be nice, though not necessary. Good to see it'll be getting one, yes.

9938488
Yeah, I was wondering that myself, in a vague sense.

I figured Anon on being relatively young, personally. Usual age, around 25, maybe 30. Though this story's Anon is less of a giggling (sometimes) fool and more mature than most Anons, so I could see him being on the older side of things, not that age necessarily equates to maturity (though it often helps).

I can definitely see ponies living longer than humans do, on average. Could follow the common headcanon that magical power relates to natural lifespan giving advantage to unicorns especially, though some think the hardyiess of Earth Ponies would give them an advantage over the other races in that department. So a difference in age would actually be preferable to some extent. Doesn't hurt that humans would probably have a harder time determining ages, possibly especially with unicorns.In any case, outside of the elderly (like Granny Smith) ponies seem to keep their appeal to late in life.

Wonderful story. Great job!:moustache:

This is definitely a beautiful story! I love the beginning and the end! Keep up the amazing work! :twilightsmile::heart:

10036466
I certainly will. Thanks for reading! :raritystarry:

10229989
Glad to hear it! :yay: Thanks for reading!

I couldn’t wait for Sunburst to catch them! His reaction was priceless!! Great story!

Doin' Sunburst's mom!

Really love this, I won’t mind a sequel.

That was amazing and yes would love a sequel to this stellar flare fanfic because I agree there not so many fanfics of her shipped with a human or ponies

Login or register to comment