• Published 14th May 2019
  • 14,569 Views, 1,059 Comments

The Equestrian Anti-Magic Knight - Ghost Alvasa

  • ...
93
 1,059
 14,569
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 9 )

Does anyone know if this was the only My Little Pony/Black Clover crossover on here?

11866937
Actually there are a few others, I know of a couple center around Asta and another around Yuno,

“Is it teachable?” Fuegoleon asked in earnest.

Hmmm... the idea of other magicians learning Bending is really tempting.

11867283
The devil within the clover is one of the bestIt was written by Saiyan Brony but sadly it only has the three chapters and he put it on hiatus which is really sad because the story is really good. Asta’s New life in Equestria. Is one of the more recent morons in so fairly short little chapters but it’s good to pass the time and sort of entertaining. Sadly I don’t remember the name for The story about Yuno. I think it was another displaced story though there aren’t very many other black clover crossover is due to the fact that anti-Magic makes Asta extremely overpowered when he first gets there.

11866937
It's not...there's one where sunset shimmer crossed over early into the black clover story.

Also yay!

This story has a new chapter!!

Lots of mistakes but I'm loving it

Login or register to comment