• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S4E1: Robo-Stream

A month has passed aftermath of Equestria Land incident, with Vignette Valencia and Mr. Cobblepot removed, the theme park is now under new management of Icy's uncle – Iron Brave and Thunderbolt, who ensured that it is specifically for entertainment and fun, and also no illegal business and terrorist involvement. The relationship between Shorty and Rarity has become strained and broke up due to ex-manager's influence and deception, and haven't seen or spoken to each other for a long time, though they would get involved with Equestria Magic situation.

Inside the garage; Tailtech was wiring and attaching his computer with webcam on top of laptop's monitor screen, placing speakers on both sides and microphone on the front. He even has set and placed the black space with glittering stars and moon background. He was completed the preparation for livestream. Though he was excited and happy for his own livestream; he was actually timid, shy and scared for his first time. Feeling anxious and worried, he feared for embarrassment and humiliation of himself. This frustrated and angered him to slam his head on the table before muttered and grumbled about his problem.

Unbeknownst to him, two familiar figures slowly creeped and approached him from the back. They then made 'boo' noise, scaring Tailtech off. He turned and looked behind as he found Wheelie and Brains were laughing out loud and happily. This annoyed and angered him.

"That was not funny, guys!" Tailtech scolded the Minicons.

Slowly calmed himself down, Wheelie scoffed, "Chillax, kid. It was just a prank."

"Yeah. No need to get so uptight, kid," Brains agreed.

Tailtech groaned, "Yeah. Whatever. You're lucky that I don't have Typhoon Blaster with me to shoot you guys off."

Tailtech grumbled in annoyance and frustration about the Minicons' pranks. Metalgear was guiding and leading Twilight, Sunset and Spike into the garage; where they found what has happened. This embarrassed and annoyed the amber-colored teenager.

"Wheelie! Brains! Stop bullying Tailtech!" Sunset scolded two Minicons.

Wheelie panicked, "Yeesh! You don't have to be mad at us!"

Brains nodded fearfully, "Yeah. We were just having fun."

"By scaring him, no doubt," Sunset said suspiciously and seriously. She sighed as she approached and checked on him, "Tailtech, I'm so sorry for what those idiots have done to you. I'm sure they feel awful for it."

Tailtech sighed while still looking at the computer, "It's okay. It's just a stupid prank."

Noticing him being tensed, Twilight approached and talked with him, "Hey, you seemed tensed. Is there something wrong?"

Feeling embarrassed, Tailtech sighed in defeat while looking at the computer, "Yeah. I was trying to do livestream for my Engineer Club." Everyone awed in surprise and amazement while looking at him. He looked nervous and uneasy to look at them. He yelped in surprise, "Yeesh. Not too close, guys."

"Sorry," Twilight apologized, "We were surprised and excited that you would do livestream. I mean you're more of technician and programmer than having interest in society."

Sunset nodded in understanding, "She has the point. I'd never expected you to do this kind of livestream."

"Well, I thought I would like to do something different. And of course, I would like to get new members for the club since we have very few members here," Tailtech admitted sheepishly. He sighed, "Besides, I kinda have a problem. I-I'm… camera shy."

Twilight, Sunset, Metalgear and Spike sympathized Tailtech while Wheelie and Brains were annoyed and disbelieved about it.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Wheelie said in disbelief.

Brains groaned, "Just what we need – another Fluttershy? Can't we just have one guy isn't afraid of anything?"

Sunset whacked Wheelie and Brains' heads hard as she scolded, "Mind your manners, you two!" She turned and looked at Tailtech, "If it helps you feel comfortable and confident, we would like to help."

Tailtech was surprised. Twilight nodded in agreement, "Yes. After all, we have done with this filming and livestream many times before. We can help and teach you of how we do it."

"Or maybe we can be part of it," Spike suggested, "Having some friends hanging and having fun would make livestream interesting."

"That sounds like a better idea, Spike," Metalgear supported it, "Master Tailtech will feel less pressure and uneasy to do his livestream."

"Really?" Tailtech asked hopefully and happily. Everyone including the Minicons nodded happily and warmly that they agreed. He smiled, "Thanks, guys. You're the best. So, what do I need to do?"

"Do something that will blow the world's mind," Brains suggested amusingly yet cockily, "And I mean blew them up! Knock them dead!"

"You nut, Brains! There is no way that could work," Wheelie opposed. He then shown his charismatic and gentle looks while blinking at Sunset, "You need to be charismatic, charming and especially being gentleman to woo some girls of how the inventions can do. Guys likes ladies. No way they could resist."

This annoyed and angered Sunset to grab and whack her a wrench on both Wheelie and Brains' heads, making them fell to the ground hard. Everyone sighed in annoyance about the Minicons' ridiculous ideas for livestream.

"That's gotta be the stupidest idea I ever heard," Sunset remarked in disbelieved and embarrassed, "Where in the Equestria did they get this nonsense idea from?"

Twilight sighed, "I rather not find out. Maybe we should do presentation in order such as focusing on which one technology and invention is the best and interesting. Talk about them for at least 5 – 10 minutes, you don't wanna bore them to death during one hour livestream."

Sunset nodded in agreement, "Definitely. Maybe when you were doing explanation, then we helped and demonstrate the technologies and inventions like lab assistants."

"I'm not quite sure of that," Metalgear said in concern and uncertain, "You both are older than Master Tailtech. You should not be considered to be lab assistants. It feels like lead scientists. Perhaps, doing the presentation together instead."

"That could work but we are doing the livestream," Sunset said in concern. She turned and looked at Tailtech, "Hey, Tailtech, what do you think?"

After carefully thinking of what his friends have suggested, Tailtech gave a confident smile, "Guys, I might have an idea. This will be a teamwork, with the help of my special effects. This will blow up everyone's mind."

Everyone was surprised by Tailtech's confidence. This even made Brains smiled happily to hear him say it. They wondered of how he would achieve it.

For few hours have passed, Tailtech explained to the rest of his friends on how he would deal with his camera shy and how to make interesting presentation livestream. This surprised and intrigued them. They all agreed and worked together to prepare the livestream. With final preparation completed, Tailtech and his friends are ready for the livestream.

Spike played as the cute puppy host to greet the viewers to the new channel before passing it to Tailtech. Still nervous and timid, he remained calm and confident to introduced himself, along with Twilight and Sunset as his supervisor. While he was introducing and showing off some of his inventions, two girls worked and demonstrated on how they worked, with the help of Wheelie and Brains served as DJ to rap and play some music, making the whole show interesting. They spent nearly 45 minutes to introduce and talk about

"And finally, I wanna introduced to my latest and best invention I ever done in my life. My best friend – Metalgear," Tailtech introduced Metalgear, who humbly bowed before the webcam. He continued confidently, "Yeah. He maybe a robot, but to me, he's my greatest creation, but not as butler. He's my friend and faithful assistant."

Metalgear nodded firmly, "Indeed. I am not just mere robots, but very much alive to think and feel. Tailtech has always been kind and gentle to me. And I am honored and touched by his personality. I will give my life to help and assist him in any way I can. After all, we are friends and team."

Tailtech nodded, "Yes. We develop. We build. We create. And also, we make a better future for tomorrow. There's no stopping with this kind of progress. After all, this is what Engineer Club do. So, join the club!"

With the push of remote control's button, Tailtech stopped the livestream. He and his team headed towards the computer and checked out on it. To their surprise, there were more likes and supports for the club. Some of viewers also wanted to join the club.

"Now, that's what I called blow your mind," Brains remarked.

Tailtech nodded, "Yeah. It sure does…"

END…

Review and Suggest…

Main Casts:

Kate Higgins: Tailtech

Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle

Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer

Cathy Weseluck: Spike

Derek Stephen Prince: Metalgear

Tom Kenny: Wheelie

Reno Wilson: Brains

PreviousChapters Next