• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
Remembrance (III)

Back to the Human Realm, Fluttershy found herself surrounded by few numbers of Orc Soldiers. They're all snarled and growled at her while armed with their weapons, preparing to strike at her. She quivered and shivered in fear to face them.

As one of them was about to swing and strike his sword at her, Rainbow charged and rammed him off before swung and slammed her Mystic Magical Spear at them. She wasn't alone. The rest of her friends have arrived and joined the fight against the enemies.

Using her Levitation Spell to levitate and thrown them aside, Twilight swung and struck her Star Sparkle Sword at them. Applejack, used her Super Strength, punching and kicking them off. Rarity summoned and used her Diamond Barriers to protect her friends from harm. Pinkie fired her Party Launcher and Sweet Grenades at them. Flash swung and slammed the club at them. Wheelie and Brains fired their mini-guns at them. Activated his Overheat Rage, Blazefist charged and engaged the enemies firmly and aggressively. Fluttershy used her Animal Ruby via Bear's Strength, Cheetah's Speed, Rabbit's Agility and Mantis's Blades to fight against them.

While Fluttershy used her Bat Screech at the Orc Soldiers, one of them jumped and slammed her from behind. He even took out and thrown the ruby aside. She gasped in fear, finding herself at the mercy of enemy soldier. As he raised his axe high up, she quickly braced herself for possible attack. Instead, a flying axe was thrown and struck on his forehead, killing him.

Fluttershy was surprised to see a flying axe. As she turned and looked back, she found Terrorcreep has passed by while grabbing one of his axe. He charged and engaged the Orc Soldiers at once. He swiftly and quickly swung his axes in defeating and killing them off. He used Illusion Spell to fool and confuse them. And he also used Elemental Geode of Thunder such as Crimson Lightning, Thunder Fangs, Thunderstorm and Thunder Balls. Despite his speed ability and thunder power, he still received some cuts and wounds from the enemy soldiers' attacks during his fight. Regardless of how strong and fast the Orc Soldiers have proven, Terrorcreep refused to stand down and kill almost all of them.

Witnessing how fierce and strong Terrorcreep is, Orc Soldiers panicked and ran for their lives at once. Mane Six and their friends sighed in relief as they have survived the worst. They turned and looked at the Vampire Mutant, who panted heavily and weakly. He groaned in pain before falling to the ground hard.

This alerted and shocked everyone. They're all approached and checked on him. Blazefist placed his two fingers against his neck, checking on his pulse.

"Damn it. Is he alright?" Rainbow asked in concern.

Blazefist sighed, "Wounded, but still alive."

Pinkie sighed in relieved, "What a relief…"

"Fluttershy, what happen just now? Why did you run away from him?" Rarity asked in concern.

Applejack cracked her fists firmly, "I swear if this guy did anything bad to you…"

"I'll explain later. Right now, we need to treat his wounds," Fluttershy said firmly and calmly.

Twilight nodded in understanding, "Leave it to me. My magic will carry him back to the mansion."

Twilight used her geode's power to levitate and lift wounded Terrorcreep up. Mane Six and their allies then headed off straight back to the mansion for both shelter and treating the vampire's wounds.


Mane Six and their allies have returned to the mansion. Blazefist, Rainbow, Applejack and two Minicons were guarding and patrolling at the entrance. Fluttershy, Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie and Spike were gathering and preparing the medicine, bucket of warm water and towels for treating Terrorcreep, who just woke up from his unconsciousness.

Twilight, Pinkie and Spike were looking through some medicine and bandages. Rarity poured out warm water into the bucket, allowing Fluttershy to rinse the towel on it. With warm towel's readied, she turned her attention to Terrorcreep. She found him trying to lick his wounds.

"Don't do that," Fluttershy protested in concern.

This earned the Vampire Mutant snarl at her. The rest of her friends slowly backed off. The last thing they need is his temper. As she tried to put a warm towel on his wounds, Terrorcreep moved his wounded hand around from her touching his. This frustrated and annoyed her as she's trying to reach his wounds.

Fluttershy groaned in frustration, "Terrorcreep, would you please hold still?!"

At the right moment, Fluttershy managed to place her warm towel on his wounds, causing Terrorcreep to yell in pain. This shocked and scared the rest of her friends to move and hide behind the wardrobe.

Terrorcreep screamed at Fluttershy, "That hurt!"

"If you hold still, it wouldn't hurt as much!" Fluttershy scolded him.

Terrorcreep glared at her, "If you hadn't run away, this wouldn't have happened."

"If you hadn't frightened me, then I wouldn't have run away!" Fluttershy snapped back at him.

Annoyed and irritated by snappy comebacks, Terrorcreep exclaimed defensively, "Well, you and your friend shouldn't have touch my stuffs!"

"Well, you should learn to control your temper." Fluttershy scolded him again, "How many times do I have to tell you about this?! So, don't throw your tantrum at someone over your stuff, mister!"

Terrorcreep was about to scold back but couldn't come up with it since he started the mess, though he doesn't recall of her lecturing him about controlling his temper. Her friends looked amazed and surprised by Fluttershy's standing up to her amnesia boyfriend's temper. They did not expect that.

"How does she do that?" Pinkie asked in surprise.

"And I always thought the beauty tamed the beast works on the fictions," Twilight commented in surprise.

Terrorcreep remained firm yet silent while looking away. Fluttershy rinsed her warm towel again.

"Now hold still. It might sting a bit," Fluttershy said gently. Terrorcreep sighed while nodded firmly. As she gently placed her warm towel on his wounded, she then looked at him and spoke compassionately, "By the way, Terrorcreep, thank you for saving my life."

Surprised by her kindness to thank him, Terrorcreep turned and looked at her. He sighed calmly, "Y-You're welcome." He hummed thoughtfully, "Why? Why did you help me? How did you know my name?"

Fluttershy sighed a bit, "It's a complicated story. Something that you won't believe me easily."

Terrorcreep narrowed his curious eyes at her, "Try me."

Touched by him wanted to know about their history, Fluttershy smiled warmly, "Well, we both met when we were 8 years old…"


After finding out about the Memory Stone, Sunset grew more concern and uneasy. She feared that her friends will be next to lose their memories.

Sunset hissed in concern, "I should be getting back to my world. I have to tell them of what I have found. And hopefully, they don't get caught and forgotten about me."

Princess Twilight nodded in concern, "The Memory Stone. I should stay here and do more research about it. Canterlot Library should have the answers we're looking for."

"Oh, yes, it does," Princess Celestia agreed calmly. She then formed sly smirk, "We'll be finding them from the restricted section."

"There's a... a reh... a reh... a reh..." Princess Twilight said in hyperventilating tone.

Sunset patted Twilight's back gently, "Breathe, Twilight."

Princess Twilight panted heavily and madly before slowly breathed calmly. Celtic rolled her eyes amusingly, "And I thought my little sister is crazy over books."

Yuko giggled playfully, "I know, right? Crazy family?"

Celtic smirked, "Crazy family…"

Seeing Princess Twilight has calmed herself down, Sunset asked, "Feeling better?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Princess Twilight replied. She sighed, "I'll search the restricted section top to bottom until I find a way to get your allies' memories back."

Sunset hummed in concern, "If that's even possible."

"Oh, it's possible! Even if I have to reorganize the whole library by subject. Or maybe chronologically!" Twilight exclaimed confidently. Everyone looked at her oddly. She cleared her throat, "I'll figure it out."

"Thank you. All of you." Sunset thanked her pony friends.

"This is quite a contrast from the last time we parted ways." Princess Celestia commented, making Sunset uneasy and guilty. She approached and gave her former student a gentle pat, "But you are not that way anymore. With every choice you make, you prove yourself to possess a kind heart."

Sunset smiled warmly, "I guess I had a good teacher."

Princess Twilight blushed a bit, "You were a good student."

As Sunset and Princess Twilight laughed happily, Princess Celestia was annoyed as she demanded angrily, "Are you saying I wasn't a good teacher?"

Sunset and Princess Twilight panicked and exclaimed in apologetic frantically and fearfully, realizing that they have offended Princess Celestia on the wrong way. At the very moment, Princess Celestia laughed at them, joined in by the rest of her friends. Realizing of what she did, Sunset and Princess Twilight joined in the laughter.

"Princess Celestia has a sense of humor?" Sunset asked in surprise tone. She giggled a bit, "Looks like I'm not the only one who's changed."

Princess Twilight nodded, "Yup. I think lots of things have changed."

"Speaking of change, I don't suppose that you're taking me and Celtic back to your world," Yuko said playfully, shocking everyone sans Celtic. She smiled, "After all, I could use some vacation."

Celtic nodded, "I agreed. After all, the work we have suffered. We truly need some timeout."

Their reasons have made Sunset and three princesses uneasy and worried of not only about Yuko's going to Human World for a vacation, but also bringing along the wife to Chaos Herald of Melancholy.

"I'm not sure if this is a good idea," Princess Twilight said in concern.

Princess Luna nodded, "Sunset already has a mission to perform as you both are aware of this. So, she might not have time to watch over you, godmother Yuko especially that witch."

Celtic rolled her eyes in annoyance, "I already told you before that I would never harm her."

"How do we know you're not lying?" Princess Twilight asked suspiciously.

Yuko was a bit irritated yet understanding as she spoke, "Because I know her for a long time. I trust her. I cared and loved her so much…"

The revelation shocked and concerned Sunset and the Princesses as they didn't expect Yuko to speak up about her 'relationship' with Celtic.

"I still do not think this is a wisest decision, not after the stung she pulled on little Flurry Heart," Princess Celestia said in concern yet annoyed. Upon receiving a whack on her head, she yelped in pain, "Ow! What did I do?"

"For doubtful of your own godmother! Doubt me?! Shame on you!" Yuko scolded Princess Celestia. She scoffed, "You should know better that I don't easily get deceived and beaten easily."

"And of course, do you know what and how the Memory Stone look like in the first place?" Celtic asked dryly, shocking everyone. She scoffed, "I'm the only one, who knows what it looks like."

"Hmm… You've made some valid point," Princess Celestia said firmly yet concernedly. She turned and looked at Sunset, "It's your choice, Sunset. I trust your judgment."

"I still don't think it's a good idea." Sunset said in concern, noticing Yuko and Celtic giving pouty looks. She sighed, "But I guess it won't hurt to try…"

Yuko cheered as she approached and hugged Sunset happily, "Thank you so much, Sunset! You're the best!"

"Trust us. You won't regret it. You'll find and get the relic," Celtic cheered playfully, "We're gonna have so much fun."

"Plus, we get to meet your new Human Friends," Yuko said playfully, "Hmm… I wonder how my human appearance will be like?"

Twilight sighed in annoyance, "This might not end well."

Sunset groaned, "Tell me about it…"


Back to the Human Realm, Fluttershy has finished treating and rolling the bandages around his wounded hand, and also telling the story about her to Terrorcreep. Rarity has finished sewing and repairing the black coat. Pinkie and Spike were playing rock-paper-scissor for fun. Twilight was looking through at her computer, hoping to find some answers how did everyone got their memories erased or even hacked and accessed the network database.

After hearing the story, Terrorcreep looked disbelief and uncertain as he's still processing it, "T-This… This is unexpected. So, you and I were together for a long time?"

"It's true," Fluttershy nodded in confirmation while showing her cellphone to reveal the pictures of her and Terrorcreep. She continued, "Here is the proof of what we have been through especially the dates and personal love matters. And of course, I taught you some manners and responsibility, and even giving you the education."

Pinkie giggled, "That's a good one, Fluttershy. Almost acting like a big sister to him."

Fluttershy sighed, "Well. He has to act professional when he's the tactician of the team."

Terrorcreep hummed in uncertainty and concern, "It's still so hard to believe about this. And yet, I felt like it was very true such as my tears over hurting you or even you stood up to me when I lost my temper."

"Possibly the feeling of true love," Rarity commented pleasingly. She sighed, "How romantic."

Twilight groaned with the hint of jealousy, "I cannot believe that my boyfriend can't recognize or even think about me. He and I are so gonna have the talk. Honestly, why can't he be like Terrorcreep?!"

"Twilight, you're being overreacting again," Spike commented dryly, "The magic mess up his mind and heart. Remember?"

"That's a rhetorical question, Spike," Twilight answered dryly, making Spike confused. She groaned in annoyance, "It means I know the obvious answer to the question I asked."

Spike rolled his eyes, "Right…"

Terrorcreep hummed thoughtfully and curiously, "Perhaps, you're right. Do you even know what cause this in the first place?"

Rarity sighed, "Alas! None of us do."

"Hopefully, Sunset has the answer. No telling how long the effects last on our friends," Twilight said in concern.

"Hey, guys! Sunset's back!" Rainbow's voice called out.

Fluttershy and her team turned to their back. They're all headed down the stairs and meet up with the rest of their friends at outside of mansion's entrance. They're all found Sideswipe's car mode has arrived. Sunset came out from the car as she greeted happily to Mane Six and even gave them a warm hug.

"Man, glad to see you're back, Sunset," Rainbow said happily.

Flash sighed while hugging Sunset, "Yeah. I missed you."

"Yeah. Good to be back, guys," Sunset said in relief. She then noticed Blazefist and Terrorcreep. She gasped, "Cool! You've managed to get them both. I'm guessing that others don't believe in us?"

"Yeah. That would be big problem," Pinkie admitted in concern.

"Well, Blazefist is the first person to figure out of what's going on," Rarity explained calmly, "And he helped us find and get Terrorcreep to our side. Fluttershy did the work."

Fluttershy nodded, "Yeah. He didn't believe in us, at first. It was his heart to convince to believe in us."

Terrorcreep sighed, "It's true. Hard to believe a vampire like me has the heart."

Spike, Wheelie and Brains shrugged, "I know. Can you believe it?"

"So, did you find anything of what caused everyone to forget about us?" Twilight asked in concern.

"I do," Sunset confirmed. She then explained firmly, "It was the Memory Stone! It erased our own friends' memories magically, either a portion or piece."

Applejack gasped in shock, "Like us!"

"Exactly," Sunset agreed, "So, we have to find it first. Twilight, can you ask Azure Phoenix or Strikespell to help us out?"

Twilight sighed, "Unfortunately not. My access to Imperial Phoenix has been erased. And worst, all the information about us are erased!"

"What?! I didn't think the Memory Stone could work on machine?!" Sunset asked in shock and disbelief.

Wheelie cleared his throat in annoyance, "Excuse me, Sunset. We remember everything."

Brains hummed thoughtfully, "Someone must have placed virus or hacked to do it."

"That's not possible," Twilight said in disagreement, "No virus or even anyone could hack Imperial Phoenix. The firewall is very strong and efficient to prevent anything to infiltrate and hack it. It's impossible."

"Forget the computer, Twilight! We need to find and get the stone first," Applejack said firmly, "Hopefully, it can reverse the problem."

"I'm afraid it doesn't work." Celtic's voice said seriously and firmly.

Mane Six and their friends looked up and found two more figures emerged out from Sideswipe's car mode. Yuko was revealed to be an older woman with youth looks and long black hair wearing blackish-whitish colored long dress with flower patterns on bottom, has two long sleeves on arms. Celtic was shown to be a teenager with her long hair back tied up worn shirt with reddish shirt colored with sleeves, white skirt, long black pants and reddish boots-like heel.

"And you are?" Applejack asked suspiciously.

Rainbow nodded, "Yeah. Never seen you around."

"My… my… And I thought your pony counterparts are very rude and impatient when it comes to finding and getting answers so badly," Yuko commented. She then laughed, which annoyed the Mane Six and their friends. She smiled playfully, "You and them are the same."

"I beg your pardon?!" Rarity asked, feeling offended.

"Shouldn't you introduce us to your friends?" Yuko asked playfully.

Celtic nodded, "You don't wanna be rude to us and them."

Sunset groaned a bit, "Everyone, this is Yuko the Great Black Witch and Mystic Councilpony of Wisdom, and this witch is Celtic, who is a jerk for working with Chaos Herald."

Everyone yelped in concern and worry, "You're kidding me?!"

Sunset sighed, "I wish I was…"

"Before anyone tried to accuse me being the bad guy. I'm not here to pick a fight or anything. Just wanna spend more time with Yuko," Celtic said firmly and calmly. She smirked, "And of course, I know how and what the Memory Stone looks like too."

"She created it." Sunset added dryly, making everyone gasped yet annoyed.

"So, you're responsible for erasing our friends' memories?!" Rainbow asked angrily.

Pinkie groaned, "Yeah! Shame on you!"

"Do us a favor, Celtic. Reverse the magic now!" Twilight demanded angrily.

"I can't…" Celtic muttered annoyingly. Everyone demanded 'why not'. She explained dryly and annoyingly, "The Memory Stone is designed to steal and store the memories within, not return and restore it to the owner. And plus, even if I want to restore their missing pieces, Memory Stone has stronger magic to black and prevent my magic to reach them. You can try technology if you want, it won't work either."

"In other words?" Applejack asked in concern.

Celtic sighed, "Let me speak plainly to you Humans. You can do nothing about getting their memories back." She smiled playfully, "Best Be Forgotten."

"Are you kidding me?!" Everyone asked in annoyance and anger wile tripping and falling to the ground hard.

"Why on earth would you build that?!" Rarity asked angrily.

"To erase awkward and embarrassment, duh," Celtic answered bluntly, shocking everyone. She scoffed, "I was a teenager, dummy."

Rainbow groaned, "She is the worst…"

Twilight sighed, "Agreed. She's not very helpful either."

"It doesn't matter now. Now, we need to get the stone now," Sunset said firmly, "Princess Twilight will do research and find more answers to restore our friends' memories."

"I told you that it will not work," Celtic answered firmly.

Sunset turned and glared at Celtic, "I know. But I'm confident that Twilight will find and get the answer. She always does."

"Unless you have a good idea to reverse it," Twilight asked in annoyance.

Celtic scoffed and shrugged, "No, I don't. I only made the stone for my personal matters, and not for war."

"We're wasting time. Let's go and find the stone by tomorrow dawn," Blazefist said firmly.

"Agreed. We cannot let anyone use it," Terrorcreep said determinedly.

"Not so fast. We won't be doing that," Yuko disagreed, shocking and confusing them. She smiled warmly and happily, "Celtic and I have got plans to do for tomorrow. We're gonna enjoy one happy day for our big vacation!"

Celtic nodded happily, "Indeed. So tomorrow, we will find it."

"Are you serious?!" Everyone asked angrily and annoyingly.

"Do you want us to help you or not?!" Yuko asked angrily, making everyone nodded. She then shouted out loud, "Then, let us have our vacation, dummy!"

"Do not ruin it!" Celtic added, "And you all will be our tour guide. If you won't do it, kiss your friends' memories goodbye!"

Everyone groaned in frustration and annoying with Yuko and Celtic for thinking about vacation than the mission. But they know that they need their help because they know what the Memory Stone looks like and how to evade them. They have no choice but to obey and follow them…


Princess Celestia and Princess Luna took Princess Twilight to the Canterlot Library's Restricted Section via headed to its deepest end corner. They levitated and pulled down two books that has their cutie marks. The bookshelf slide aside, revealing the entrance to the underground. This surprised the Princess of Friendship a lot.

Three of them climbed down the stairs, followed by walking through the hallway of darkest ancient ruins-like with torches lighted on. They have arrived at the entrance. As they opened and marched into, Twilight gave the prolonged gasp of shock as she witnessed another but more ancient and traditional library section, filled with not just books, but also ancient artifacts and fireplace.

"Oh-my-gosh-oh-my-gosh-oh-my-gosh-oh-my-gosh-oh-my-gosh! So many books all unread! Ancient historical artifacts!" Twilight exclaimed in disbelief and shocked before wheezed wildly and crazily, "I just... I thought...! I can't...!"

Princess Celestia sighed as she patted Twilight's back, "Calm down, Twilight. Remember why we are here."

Twilight took a deep breath before released it, "Sorry. I got excited about it." She cleared her throat, "Let's get down to business."


On the next day, Yuko and Celtic were starting and enjoying their vacation, accompanied by Sunset and her friends as their tour guide. They're showing both of them around their town, and also giving them the activities and entertainment they have around such as shopping malls, carnival, movie theater, playing both sports and arcades and so on.

Despite their efforts, Sunset and her friends get annoyed and frustrated with Yuko and Celtic's playful pranks and criticism. And not to mention, they're also worried and scared that they do not have the time to find and get the Memory Stone.

Sunset and her friends are now at the food court. They're all taking a break from tour guide. And of course, they also wanted to vent out their frustration and annoyance about Yuko and Celtic's attitude.

"How long do you think we should follow them?" Terrorcreep asked impatiently.

Rainbow groaned, "No idea. But this is a waste of time, you know!"

"I know, Rainbow. But even we want to search for the Memory Stone. Where do we start?" Twilight asked in concern, "And better yet, who would do this? Why us?"

Applejack sighed, "She's right. And also, we don't even know what Memory Stone looked like."

"Yeah. It would have been easily if they just tell or show us," Pinkie complained.

"That's not the only thing we should be worry about," Sunset said seriously while glaring at Yuko and Celtic. Turning back to her friends, she continued, "It's Celtic we should be worry about."

"Wow. What got you on your bad side, yo?" Wheelie asked in surprise tone.

Brains nodded, "Yeah. What the heck she did to you?"

"It's not what she did to me. It's who she is," Sunset corrected firmly. She sighed, "Guys, I don't wanna be a jerk or bias but we're dealing with Chaos Heralds especially if it's relative and children to them. They can't be trusted."

"That's a bit harsh," Fluttershy said in concern.

"It's a fact, Fluttershy," Sunset said strictly firmly.

"You seem so tense about that since the day we found out about Lady of Shades is Kyuubi Lilith," Rarity said in concern, "Would you like to explain about this?"

"Sure. Why not," Sunset said in concern with a sigh, "Chaos Heralds are the powerful and ancient dark warriors for serving Demon God as not only their commanding officers and warriors but also they were his creation and children. Plus, they're pure evil and monsters too. Kyuubi Lilith is one of them."

Everyone was shocked and worried to hear about it. Twilight gulped, "That's something. Kinda like Seven Deadly Sins? Who knew?"

"And you think Celtic's one of them?" Rarity asked in concern.

"No. But she's a wife to Lelouch Skarr, Chaos Herald of Melancholy," Sunsets said firmly and seriously, "With her being around means trouble, guys. She's up to something. And the Memory Stone is what she's going after."

Twilight gasped, "You don't suppose that she's using it for evil?"

"Obviously." Rainbow remarked dryly, "Everyone knows that when you're related to evil, they're so very evil."

Sunset nodded firmly, "That's what worries me. And we can't let her get it before she could cause the problems around here. She could be helping her husband and other Heralds to take over this world since they can't take over Equestria!"

Blazefist hummed thoughtfully, "You could be right, Sunset. She purposely followed you here, so she could get the Memory Stone. But to do so, she needs to distract us. Yuko was the perfect candidate to do that, giving her the chance to escape and get it. She can take over this world."

"And how they dare use the vacation as distraction! No one does that!" Pinkie exclaimed angrily.

Applejack hissed, "Worse. Now that we're too exhausted and tired. She could make her escape and get the stone!"

Sunset slammed her fist on the table, "Not our watch! We're not gonna let her get away!"

"How many times do I have to tell you? I am here for a vacation with Yuko!" Celtic shouted angrily, alerted everyone else. They turned and found her and Yuko stood before them. She huffed angrily while drinking her Smoothie, "Wow. You mortals are very narrow minded indeed."

"Narrow minded?! Bite your tongue!" Twilight exclaimed in anger.

"Yeah! Like this!" Pinkie agreed as she pulled out her long tongue to get bitten. She yelled in pain, "Yowch! It bites!"

Blazefist sighed, "Figurative speech, Pinkie. Not literally."

"Is she serious?" Terrorcreep asked in annoyance.

Rainbow sighed, "You have no idea…"

"How can we be certain that you're not telling us the truth?" Sunset asked in annoyance, "And don't you dare bring Yuko in to back you up! I want the truth from you! Alone!"

Looking at Yuko, she shrugged in uncertainty and worried. Celtic sighed, "So, what can I do to make you believe that I'm telling you the truth?"

"The Memory Stone! What it looks like?! Where is it?!" Sunset demanded impatiently and angrily, shocking her friends. She then grabbed and held Celtic against the walls. She demanded, "I'm not kidding and in the mood!"

Everyone yelped and panicked in concern. Both Flash and Twilight quickly grabbed and pulled Sunset away from holding Celtic against the wall. They all exclaimed and calmed her down.

"Sunset, cool off!" Flash insisted firmly, "It's gonna help us!"

Twilight nodded, "Let's listen to what she has to say first. Okay?"

Sunset breathed firmly and calmly, "Fine."

"If I were you, I'd tell her," Wheelie and Brains insisted firmly and calmly/

Dusting off from her clothes, Celtic sighed dryly, "Fine. I'll tell you. In fact, I was gonna tell you after I get my Peperoni Pizza."

"Wait. You eat Peperoni Pizza?" Applejack asked in surprise, "You do realize that the pizza has the beef and chicken in it, right? I mean you are a pony, right?"

Fluttershy nodded, "Yeah. Ponies are herbivores."

"One, I'm not really a pony. I'm a Mystical Being. Two, I'm the wife to Lelouch Skarr. So, I can eat any kind of meat. And three, pizza especially peperoni are my favorites." Celtic commented playfully, shocking the group. She cleared her throat as she took out the paper. She continued, "Here's the blueprint of Memory Stone. That will help you to know what it looks like."

"And the location?" Twilight asked.

Rarity nodded, "You do have the tracking device on it, right? I mean Shorty does the same for all of us."

Celtic groaned, "No. I did not put tracking device on my Memory Stone! Plus, after what those idiots done with my stuffs, I confiscated and hidden it! And if you're wondering if my magic can sense and bring it here, no, I cannot."

Applejack sighed with rolling eyes, "I supposed this is better than nothing."

"Yeah…" Sunset agreed before giving glare at Celtic, "But I swear to Princess Celestia that if you ever-!"

"You want to waste your bloody time with blaming me or solving the problem?" Celtic asked in annoyance. She groaned in frustration with tears flowing down on her cheeks, "Was it very hard for me to spend time with Yuko for one day?! Just one day?! Won't it kill you for a simple vacation?!"

Everyone was shocked by what they just saw and head. Celtic really wants the vacation to spend time with Yuko?! It was unexpected.

Yuko held Celtic back while patted her shoulder gently. She sighed, "It's alright, Celtic. I think they understand." She turned and gestured them to move, "I'll handle this since you've got what you need."

Yuko then moved and guided Celtic off to another place. Though they have what they needed, Sunset and her friends can't help but feel guilty and shame about it.

"I think we kinda overdid it," Pinkie said in concern.

Applejack nodded, "Celtic really does want to spend time with Yuko so badly."

"I kinda feel bad for ruining it," Rainbow commented in shame.

"I still don't understand why Yuko and Celtic care for each other. But yeah, it was bad of me to screw it up," Sunset said in shame, "I really want to make it up. But…"

"We need to find and deal with the Memory Stone first before it could do some damages," Blazefist said firmly and calmly.

"He has the point," Flash agreed in concern while rubbing his head, "Trying to remember what we did sure gives me a headache…"

"I might have the suggestion," Fluttershy spoke up. Everyone turned and looked at her. She continued, "Why don't some of us stay and keep an eye on them while the rest go and find the Memory Stone? And who knows? We might come across with it."

Everyone was surprised by Fluttershy's suggestion. As they gave some thinking, they couldn't help but agreed with her idea.

"That might work. Guess we split up," Blazefist said firmly and calmly, "Sunset, Twilight, Flash, Applejack and Spike are with me to find the Memory Stone. Fluttershy and Terrorcreep take the rest and keep your eyes on Yuko and Celtic. Let's move it."

Everyone nodded and chattered in agreement. They then split up. Sunset, Blazefist, Flash, Twilight, Applejack and Spike headed off to find the Memory Stone. Fluttershy, Terrorcreep, Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie, Wheelie and Brains went after Yuko and Celtic, making sure that they're alright.


Blazefist's Team was heading down the hallway, searching and keeping their eyes out for any sign of suspicious people or the Memory Stone. And so far, they have found nothing. They all then halted at once. They found Trixie stood before them.

"Oh no. Not now…" Applejack grumbled.

"Ah-ha! Trixie has found you at last!" Trixie exclaimed happily.

Flash groaned, "Trixie. I already told you before! The answer is 'no'!"

"Wait! Hear me out! I am confident that you're gonna chance your mind!" Trixie insisted. Though everyone was annoyed and impatient, they're willing to listen. She took out something for her bag. She revealed the poster that has her posed in magical position with flying cards around her and smoke bombs around her. She exclaimed, "Behold! Canterlot High School's Greatest and Powerfullest Student! If a seven-scale mockup doesn't convince you, I don't know what will."

Blazefist hummed while looking at the poster, "Not bad with the poster, though the title need some workout. Everyone knows that 'powerfullest' is not even a word."

Sunset groaned, "We don't have time for this. We need to find the Memory Stone now."

"She does have the point," Twilight agreed, "And also, we already rejected her superlative yesterday."

Applejack nodded, "Yeah. No kidding."

"Excuse me?! Who are you?! You're not even part of Yearbook Committee either!" Trixie demanded impatiently, "And also, what are you talking about? What Memory Stone?"

Sunset sighed, "I don't expect you to believe in us. But it was that stupid stone that make everyone forget about me and my friends."

"A stone that could make everyone forget all the bad tricks I've done...?" Trixie asked in surprise, "Which is no tricks. Your puny rock pales in comparison to the Great and Powerful Trixie!"

Applejack groaned, "Trixie, nobody cared about your tricks."

"Nobody asked you!" Trixie exclaimed angrily and annoyingly. She then sighed calmly, "But seriously… Did somebody really erase everyone's memories of you all?"

"That's affirmative," Twilight confirmed.

"And even though none of us know you all, you're saying we all do?" Trixie asked in surprise.

Applejack nodded, "It's true, Trixie. But like Sunset has said, we don't expect you to believe in us."

"Are we friends?" Trixie asked curiously.

"No. Not really. You weren't nice but also rude and bossy too," Sunset answered uneasily. She sighed, "But you're not really a bad person either."

"I see…" Trixie nodded in understanding. After some thoughts, she smiled, "Let me help you find the Stone."

Everyone was shocked by Trixie's willing to help them. Flash commented, "Wow. I didn't expect her to believe in us."

"What's in it for you?" Sunset asked suspiciously. Trixie shown the poster, shocking yet annoying her and her friends to realize of what she wanted. She groaned, "

No way. Absolutely not!"

Applejack sighed, "We already told you before."

"Suit yourself." Trixie shrugged playfully, "But if I were you, I wouldn't reject all the help you need especially there are some people, who believed in you."

Twilight hummed thoughtfully, "I hate to admit it, but Trixie has the point. With her smoke bomb tricks or distraction, we could escape if we ran into trouble, even though she can be a loudmouth."

"Hey!" Trixie exclaimed angrily and annoyingly.

Still distrust her and her capabilities, Sunset sighed in defeat, knowing Twilight was right. She spoke, "Alright, Trixie. We'll do it. Don't make us regret."

Trixie squealed happily, "Trust me. You won't."

Sunset groaned, "I'm starting to…"

"Could be worse…" Spike joked.

Trixie yelped in concern, "A Talking Dog! There's a talking dog here!"


Princess Twilight, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have spent one day at the Canterlot Library's restricted section, researching and studying various books, hoping to find more information about Memory Stone. Fortunately, she has located Clover the Clever's scroll about the Memory Stone.

While she was reading the scroll, Princess Twilight came across to the end of its section, which has the missing piece.

"What?! The missing pages?" Princess Twilight asked in shock and disbelief. She screamed in frustration, "Why?! Why?! How could you do this to me?! I've always been good to you, library!"

As Princess Twilight slammed her head against the table, Clover the Clever's chest fell off and dropped to the ground, causing it to break. Just before she could pick it up, she spotted chest's top compartment broke and revealed a torn paper. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna arrived at the scene. This make her gasped in realization.

"This is it! The last piece was in a secret compartment!" Princess Twilight exclaimed happily. She magically levitated and read it. She gave the shock and worried looks while looking at the Memory Stone stood in between three large rocks, "Clover the Clever buried the Stone! This rock formation must be somewhere in the other world. But it doesn't say how to get your memories back."

Noticing something amiss in the missing page, Princess Luna spotted some faded words on it. She spoke, "There's something behind it."

As Princess Twilight flipped the page, she read it out loud, "'Perhaps if I had destroyed the Stone right away, some of my memories could have returned. But when the sun sets by the third day after a memory has been taken, it is erased forever.'."

Princess Luna gasped, "Then, that means all of Human Allies will be forgotten of Sunset and her friends!"

Princess Celestia hissed, "You must warn Sunset Shimmer at once."

Princess Twilight nodded as she levitated her Communication Book, "I'm on it!"


Fluttershy's Team searched for Yuko and Celtic, making sure they're alright and not upset with them. And at the same time, Terrorcreep hummed suspiciously and thoughtfully. This attracted Fluttershy, Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie and two Minicons.

"Terrorcreep, what is it? Was something bothering you?" Fluttershy asked.

Terrorceep sighed, "Yes, Fluttershy. It's Celtic and Yuko."

"You're not suspicious about them, are you?" Rainbow asked in concern, "I mean we're all agreed to help them out with their tour, not to be suspicious of her again."

Rarity nodded, "I agreed. It was very rude of us to do that to her."

"I know that," Terrorcreep said firmly, "However, I just don't understand why is Celtic wanted to spent time badly with Yuko. And why is the Great Black Witch willing to protect and trust her? That's what I want to know."

Rarity hummed in concern, "He does have the point. They both seemed to be very close. What could it mean?"

Rainbow shrugged a bit, "No clue. Master and student?"

"Unlikely," Terrorcreep disagreed, "I believe there's more to this than we think."

Fluttershy hummed thoughtfully, "You don't suppose that they're-?"

"Maybe…" Terrorcreep said in uncertain, "But if we want to know more about, we should find them first. Then, we'll talk with them."

Wheelie sighed, "Assuming that it doesn't go awkward."

Brains nodded in agreement, "We did piss them off."

"True. But we can apologize to them. Then, they'll forgive us," Fluttershy said calmly and sincerely.

Rainbow hummed, "I hope so. Hopefully, those witches don't turn into freaky monsters to eat us up."

Terrorcreep sighed as he gave Rainbow a whack, "Don't be ridiculous!"

As Fluttershy's team have arrived at the mini Ferris Wheel-like, they're all spotted two ladies sitting on the bench. They both were talking calmly and sincerely. Celtic was crying tearfully while Yuko was patting her back.

And just before Fluttershy's Team could do anything, they spotted Yuko gave a gentle kiss on Celtic's forehead while hugging her. This surprised them. They quickly hid behind the flower pot to see the event.

"You should not have done that…" Celtic said seriously yet tearfully, "You're not allowed to do that, not after what I've done."

"I don't care, Celtic. I've always love you with all my heart no matter," Yuko said firmly and calmly. She continued, "I do not care of the rules. You are my daughter, and I am your mother. You should remember that, dear."

Celtic sighed, "I know. I also missed you so much, mother…"

Yuko and Celtic continued tearfully hugging each other warmly and passionately. Fluttershy's Team was in shock and disbelief of what they have just heard. They're also could not believe it either – Yuko and Celtic are mother and daughter?! How?!

"Wow. That was unexpected…" Brains commented in shock.

Wheelie nodded in agreement, "This is about to go crazy now…"

To be Continued…

Review and Suggest…

PreviousChapters Next