• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S2E6: Nothing to Fear

"Uh, Shorty, are you sure this is the place?" Fluttershy asked nervously and worriedly.

She wasn't alone as Fluttershy was hiding behind Terrorcreep while looking and staring at the old and historical Bran Castle of Transylvania, Romania. The Bat Mutant was looking at his right handed gauntlet's screen, revealing of Shorty's face. Sunset and Laxtinct were there as well for accompanying them on the mission.

Shorty sighed, "I am certain, Fluttershy. My scanner never lied. This is the place."

"Great. Thanks for sending us to the Land of Monsters, Shorty!" Laxtinct complained angrily and annoyingly, "Seriously! Why can't you send us to Gamestation Store or maybe Amusement Park?! Would be perfectly safe?!"

Annoyed by Laxtinct's complains, Shorty groaned, "Don't blame me! I don't decide when and where the geode is located! It happens by itself, okay?"

Sunset nodded, "Shorty's right. If it's anything like what happen to Twilight and her friends, then it could be the same here."

"And also, Transylvania is not a monster land, Lax," Shorty reminded Laxtinct firmly, "It's just a normal and peaceful historical land of Romania. Nothing to worry about."

"Uh, hello! Didn't you watch the movie?" Laxtinct asked in annoyance, "This land was owned by Dracula! King of all monsters and vampire! No telling when he wakes up and strike us! Like now! Tonight!"

"Don't be an idiot, Laxtinct! Dracula is just a fiction!" Terrorcreep snapped in anger and frustration. He sighed calmly before turned and looked at Shorty, "Anything else that I need to be aware of?"

"Nothing much," Shorty answered calmly. He hummed as he looked through his computer screen, "But I do get some reports and rumors that Bran Castle was being haunted."

"HA! I KNEW IT!" Laxtinct exclaimed in fear and shocked, "THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED! WE'RE DOOM!"

Shorty sighed in annoyance, "As I was saying, the Bran Castle was rumored of being haunted because the monsters, appeared out of nowhere, scare and chase people out from the castle. They even hear some eerie and creepy voice from them, and keep saying 'You are not Worthy' repetitively. They believed the castle was cursed by Vlad III to get his revenge on the people for his defeat and death. Some think it's the work of Dark Terrorists."

Sunset and her friends looked scared and worried. She gulped, "Okay. Now that is scary. Scarier than Timber Spruce's Gaea Everfree makeup story."

"What do you think of it, Shorty?" Terrorcreep asked seriously.

"Hmm... If you asked me, I'd say it was the prank," Shorty said firmly, "But you and I know one thing for sure."

"The Elemental Geode of Thunder..." Sunset said seriously and firmly, "It must be defending itself against anyone else from finding and taking it."

"That's one possible theory I could think of," Shorty said calmly. He sighed, "Either way, watch yourself out there. No doubt that geode won't go down without the fight."

"After what happen from last two? No kidding," Sunset said in agreement and concern.

Shorty nodded, "Good luck out there."

After ending the transmission, Terrorcreep sighed calmly as he armed himself with his Dual Thunder Axe, preparing to move in. He was held by Fluttershy, who looked scared and worried.

"You're not serious about going in?!" Fluttershy asked in concern.

"I am..." Terrorcreep said firmly.

"Dude! Didn't you hear what Shorty said?!" Laxtinct asked in disbelief and worried.

Terrorcreep groaned while glared at Laxtinct, "Are you kidding me? Are you honestly that stupid?"

"HEY?!" Laxtinct exclaimed, feeling offended.

"Whether this is haunted or prank, we have to get the geode before it could hurt someone else," Sunset said seriously, "We can't risk it."

"Finally! Someone with logic mind," Terrorcreep said firmly and relieved. He turned and found Fluttershy looked worry and scared. He sighed, "If it makes you feel better, you stay close to me while search for the geode."

Fluttershy gasped in surprise as she hugged Terrorcreep, "Okay! Thank you for caring about me! I promised that I won't drag you down!"

Terrorcreep sighed, "That's what worries me..."

Laxtinct groaned, "This gotta be the bad idea..."

Terrorcreep and his team marched into Bran Castle's entrance, beginning their search and hunt on Elemental Geode of Thunder.


After entering the Bran Castle, Terrorcreep and his team were walking the hallway, filled with old portraits, old antiques, treasures and armored Romanian Knights. However, it was filled with darkness and with no lights at all. And also, there were no guards within during the nighttime. It was too quiet now. This has made them uneasy and worried.

"I hate to say it but Laxtinct's right," Sunset shivered in fear and concern, "This is a bad idea."

"Gee! You think?!" Laxtinct asked in annoyance.

"I'm getting scared now," Fluttershy said fearfully while hiding behind Terrorcreep's back.

Upon hearing the creaking sound, Laxtinct yelped in fear, "Maybe it's good time to get the heck out of here while we still can!"

"No," Terrorcreep declined, shocking and scaring Laxtinct. He narrowed his firm eyes and declared, "We will not leave here until we find and get the Elemental Geode of Thunder. We can't let anyone else get it."

Laxtinct groaned a bit, "Dude. I don't know if you're really brave or dumb enough for not being scared of this castle being haunted."

Terrorcreep groaned, "When will you ever be quiet about 'haunted'? In fact, I don't recall about you being afraid when you faced off the monsters. Unless you bribed them..."

Feeling insulted, Laxtinct exclaimed angrily and annoyingly, "Are you kidding me?! Why the heck would I wanna bribe those guys to lose to me?! They were gonna eat me alive! It freaks me out to fight them, you know?! And it was no joke, I tell ya!"

"Right..." Terrorcreep remarked sarcastically.

"Come on, Terrorcreep, be nice!" Fluttershy calmly scolded Terrorcreep, who was annoyed. She continued, "You shouldn't make fun of Laxtinct. He's your friend. And he really did his best to fight the monsters and save the day."

Terrorcreep groaned, "Please don't lecture me about friendship, Fluttershy."

"Okay, guys, enough with the fight," Sunset said firmly and calmly, "This place is getting on everyone's nerve now. So, why don't we make a quick search and get the Elemental Geode, and then we get out of here? How about it?"

Laxtinct groaned in frustration, "Do we have to?"

"Not like a choice, Laxtinct," Sunset said in concern, "If we just leave it alone, no telling what kind of damage it could cause to this place or people."

Fluttershy shivered in concern, "I hate to imagine it..."

"That is why we make haste before it's too late," Terrorcreep said firmly and seriously, "The last thing we need is someone freaks out and said-!"

Laxtinct screamed, "MONSTER! Big Monster!"

Terrorcreep groaned in annoyance, "Idiot. I was being sarcastic."

"I'm serious! There's really a big monster behind you! It's her!" Laxtinct exclaimed and panicked in fear.

Terrorcreep and his team turned and looked back as they found a familiar figure that Timber Spruce described from his camp story. They all looked shocked and scared of what they just saw. They couldn't believe it.

"N-No way..." Sunset said in disbelief.

Gaea Everfree gave a loud screech and roar at Terrorcreep and his friends. They all screamed and panicked in fear. They all make run for their lives. Laxtinct was the last one to run, unfortunately, he got his head grabbed and coiled up by the tighten weeds of Gaea Everfree. He struggled to break free while screamed for help.

"You are not Worthy..."


Terrorcreep, Fluttershy and Sunset made their escape to the library, where they were taking a deep breathe and resting from running.

"Never thought we have to face the real 'Gaea Everfree," Sunset said in shock and concern.

"I know. But I thought it's just a story," Fluttershy said in concern. She then noticed someone missing. She gasped, "Where's Laxtinct?"

Sunset and Terrorcreep were shocked to find out that Laxtinct was missing. Vampire Mutant groaned in anger, "That idiot! He abandoned us!"

"No. He wouldn't. He would never run away and leave us behind, unless..." Sunset disagreed while giving some thoughts about the event, "He was captured by Gaea Everfree!"

"Oh no! We have to go back now," Fluttershy said in concern.

"By the time we returned, he's already gone. The only way to save him is we find and end geode's power," Terrorcreep said seriously and firmly. He sighed, "One thing I don't understand. How? How can she be real? Timber Spruce said it's just a makeup character to protect his sister."

"That's a good question. No myth or folklore has anything about her, unless..." Sunset said thoughtfully. After putting pieces together, she gasped, "Of course. I should have figure it out! The only reason why she's existed because she's what Laxtinct is afraid of! And she was created from-!"

"You are not Worthy..."

Suddenly, Sunset got herself gagged and grabbed by dark crimson claws, shocking and scaring Terrorcreep and Fluttershy. She screamed in shock yet agony and fear. They both looked up and found Demon Sunset appeared from the shadows. She laughed insanely and evilly as she dragged her screaming good counterpart into shadows. Terrorcreep and Fluttershy weren't able to save her.

"Sunset! Noooooooooo!" Fluttershy screamed in concern, "No! No! No!"

Scared and worried for his girlfriend's safety, Terrorcreep grabbed and held her up, "Fluttershy, we have to go! Now! No doubt that they'll be more to come!"

Hated to leave her friend behind, Fluttershy reluctantly agreed and followed Terrorcreep. They both headed off to another area for safety.


Terrorcreep and Fluttershy have arrived at the ballroom. They both panted heavily and calmly, trying to catch some breathe. While the Vampire Mutant remained calm and collective as he can, his girlfriend looked sad and scared over her friends being captured by strange monsters.

"Not again... Not again... We've just left them..." Fluttershy cried in fear and shocked, "We've left them!"

Terrorcreep sighed as he armed himself with his Dual Thunder Axes, "We have to keep moving. The sooner we get the geode, the sooner we'll find them."

"Weren't you paying attention?! Didn't you see it?! We have to find them now before something bad happen to them!"

"Fluttershy, we need to focus on the mission now!"

"We can't just leave them!"

"Fluttershy! Think about it! If we just go and find them now, who knows what kind of monster will come after us?!" Terrorcreep snapped angrily and firmly, "I will not risk your life for rescue mission! We will focus on this mission first! That's an order!"

Fluttershy shook head angrily and protested, "No! Damn the order! I won't abandon them! I don't want to lose them! I don't want!"

And just before the couple could continue their argument, the blackish swirl appeared on the ground of Fluttershy. It began dragging and pulling her down into the whole. She screamed in fear and agony, alerting Terrorcreep to pull and hold on her tight. He grunted as he struggled to hold a grip on her.

Unfortunately for him, Terrorcreep can't get the grip on his girlfriend as Fluttershy got slipped and dropped into the black hole. Before he could dive, the black hole dispersed and disappeared at once. This shocked and scared him.

"Noooooooooo!" Terrorcreep screamed in shock and sad, "Fluttershy!"

While screaming in anger and sad, Terrorcreep dropped to the ground as he slammed his fists on the ground for few times. He even cursed out loud angrily over the loss of Fluttershy. He then heard some evil and sinister laughter. He then looked up, where he found a familiar pale vampire mutant with dark blond combed hair worn 18th century dark blue colored suit with black-reddish cape and golden bat symbol, worn red mask, black boots and black gloves.

"Hello, son..." Myotis said amusingly.

"You!" Terrorcreep snarled angrily and darkly as he armed himself with his axes, "I should have known it was you!"

Terrorcreep screamed in anger as he charged and swung his axes at Myotis, who firmly and calmly dodge and evade the attacks for three to five times. And just before he could do anything, his father summoned Crimson Lightning in striking at him, giving ten strikes on his head and chest before knocked him off. He then summoned and launched his Shadowy Mist, blinding him even more, allowing him to give some punches on him before kicked him off.

Terrorcreep grunted in pain as he struggled to get up. Unfortunately, couple of vampire bats attacked and taken some bites on him. He screamed in pain and agony. Myotis approached and stood before him.

"What is the matter, boy? Afraid?" Myotismon asked amusingly.

Terrorcreep grunted and groaned in pain, "I'm not afraid of you!"

"Is that so? Why do I sense your heart rising? Could you be afraid of something? Or someone?"

"I have nothing to lose! I'm not afraid of anything!"

"Is that so?" Myotis asked amusingly while thinking calmly. He smiled, "Ah. Now I remember. I killed her. Ever since the death of your weak mother, you never want to have friends and love in your life eternally. You feared their death will be on your hands, not mine. But she came."

"You leave her out of this!" Terrorcreep snapped angrily.

Myotis chuckled, "But unfortunately, she got involved. And look what has happen to her? You failed and let her died. You feared her death, don't you?"

Angered by his mockery and desired to kill him, Terrorcreep snarled for the moment. And at the same time, he gave some thoughts of what his father has said. He cannot deny it.

"You're right, father. I do have fear. Fear of being close to friends and love, and to lose theme again. I'd never wanted that to happen again. But she came." Terrorcreep admitted in defeat. He gave his serious and firm looks while slowly standing up from the ground, "She's not like any human else. She never see or treat me like a monster, instead she sees me a person. She befriend me. She helped me. She cared me. She loved me, as I loved her."

Terrorcreep glared at Myotis, causing the bats stopped attacking and biting him. He narrowed his eyes firmly, "I do anything to protect and save her, no matter the cost. Grizzly Wings!"

As commanded, Terrorcreep turned all of his vampire bats at Myotis, who looked shocked and scared of what he. They all flew and attacked him, biting and devouring him into nothingness.

The moment the bats dispersed, it revealed the dark cyan colored geode on the ground. The vampire mutant approached towards it. He lowered down as he was about to grab it. Instead, it shined and blinded him as everything dispersed in bright white light.

"You are Worthy..."


"Terrorcreep! Wake up!"

Terrorcreep groaned in pain, slowly opening his eyes and waking up from his unconsciousness. He found Fluttershy, Sunset and Laxtinct were with him. He was shocked and surprised to see them here and alive. And just before they could do anything, he gave them a warm hug, surprised them all. He then departed from hugging them.

"I thought you were killed," Terrorcreep said in shock.

"So did I," Fluttershy agreed in surprise.

"I might have theory," Sunset said calmly, "The geode is responsible of making what our nightmares come true and scare us away from this place to protect itself from being taken and used until the rightful owner come."

"The hell?! You're kidding me!" Laxtinct asked in disbelief, "That geode is crazy! It knows I hate that stupid camp!"

"Well, I'm glad that's over. Thank to Terrorcreep's courage, he overcome and taken charge of that geode. The last thing I want is thinking a nightmare of being stage fright..." Fluttershy commented in concern.

Terrrocreep held Fluttershy close to him, "As long you have me, Fluttershy, there's nothing for you to fear..."

Touched and relieved by his comments, Fluttershy gave Terrorcreep a warm and passionate kiss. He returned it to her as well. Sunset smiled warmly while Laxtinct was groaning and moaning in frustration over scary monsters.

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:

Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep

Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Gaea Everfree

Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer, Demon Sunset

P.J. Bryne: Laxtinct

Minor Cast:

Sam Riegel: Shorty Thinking

Richard Epcar: Myotis

PreviousChapters Next