• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S2E11: Si Magnifique

Season 2 Episode 11: Si Magnifique

"Oh! You've gotta be kidding me?!"

With another Elemental Geode of Ice located; Sunset, Pinkie, Rarity, Aqua and Icy were dispatched to find and retrieve it. They've now arrived at the Arc de Triomphe. Rarity was taking a selfie on herself, Sunset and Icy in front of the Paris's Monument.

Aqua sighed, "Out of all places, it has to be the Paris?"

"What's wrong with that?" Pinkie asked in confusion. She giggled, "Going to Paris is amazing! And fun! And not to mention, you get to eat tons of best bread and cakes you ever had!"

"You also get to see the best monuments and landmarks like here - Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and more," Icy commented happily. She sighed, "I love these places!"

"And don't forget, darling, fashions!" Rarity cheered happily. She sighed happily while imagining of various fashion dresses she worn. She continued happily and dreamily, "Just imagine the dresses I could wear for life!"

"And don't forget, feel the love of Paris," Sunset added happily and calmly, "Too bad that we didn't bring our boys here for romantic dates."

Rarity nodded happily, "True that, darling."

Pinkie groaned while thinking about getting her love, "For you guys, maybe..."

"Girls, we're here for the mission, not having fun," Aqua asked in annoyance. The rest of her friends sighed in defeat while nodded in understanding. She sighed calmly as she looked at her Magical Detector, "According to the detector, the geode should be around somewhere here."

"Chillax, coach. We'll find it. Count on it," Sunset said calmly.

Rarity giggled, "For now. We enjoy shopping and fashion now! I might get the idea of designing new fashions!"

"And don't forget, eating the best sweets and bread ever!" Pinkie cheered happily.

Icy squealed happily, "I am so in!"

"Why do I even bother?" Aqua asked in annoyance, with her eyes rolled over. She sighed dryly, "Alright. While we're at it, we keep an eye on the geode. I have the feeling that we'll come across to it."

"All alright..." The rest of girls responded with annoyed tone.

"Shopping time!" Rarity exclaimed happily, making her girls cheered and squealed happily and wildly.

Rarity and her friends ran off for shopping at once. Aqua gave the annoyed and irritated looks with a huff sound. She then muttered about 'shopping' and 'fancy stuffs' while going after the girls, making sure they don't get themselves into troubles again.


Aqua and her friends were travelling and sightseeing around the Paris while keeping their eyes out and searching for the Elemental Geode.

And at the same time, most of the girls were having great time at Paris such as taking selfies and pictures on monuments, landmarks and arts, looking at some artworks, sightseeing on landmarks, wearing and buying some fashions and jewelries, having and enjoying some fun at the park, even visiting Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie for taking snacks, even befriending and helping the bakers' daughter named Marinette, a 14-years-old French-Chinese girl with blue hair in two pigtail style worn a dark gray blazer with rolled-up sleeves, white t-shirt with black stitching and a flower design below the collar, pink rolled up jeans and pink ballet flats with dark red soles on her fashion school project with her friends and more. Aqua, annoyed and irritated, forced to carrying their stuffs and shops, as well as paying some damages that the girls have caused.

But they're still unable to locate the Elemental Geode of Ice yet they haven't see any sign of troubles from either the enemies or locals from using it. No sign of them at all.


Rarity and her friends were walking down the streets as they were chatting and discussing happily about the fun they have. They enjoyed their 'holiday' at Paris. Aqua was behind them as she was carrying tons of shopping bags and souvenirs on her back.

Aqua groaned in frustration, "This is so not my day..."

"Chillax, Aqua, just enjoy the fun," Sunset commented happily, "And even Rainbow Dash does have fun with shopping."

"Her? Shopping? Yeah, I don't see that," Aqua remarked dryly. She sighed, "Besides, we were supposed to keep our eyes out for the geode, you know."

"Don't worry, darling. I'm certain that we will come across to it sooner or later," Rarity commented happily.

Pinkie nodded, "Yeah. What's the worse thing could happen?"

BOOM! BANG! A large rounded table got thrown out. And at the same time, customers screamed and panicked as they all got out from the restaurant. Aqua and her friends were in shock of what they saw. They turned and glared at Pinkie, who innocently looked away and whistled out loud.

Nevertheless, Aqua and her friends went inside the restaurant, where they found some of customers and waiters were trapped inside the frozen walls while others were shivering and quaking in fear to hide underneath the tables. They all quickly hide behind the large counter to see what happens around.

They even found the culprit, who is responsible of using the ice powers. She is an older yellowish colored woman with dark blue-cyan colored funky hair worn sparkling fashion singer shirt with shinning stars-like skirt with purple long pants and funky shoes, was sitting down on the table. She's in transparent freezing ice queen state-like. A waiter - an orange-brownish colored guy with chocolate colored funky afro-style, worn a waiter's suit was playing an accordion frantically and fearfully.

"Whoa..." Pinkie remarked in surprise while looking at the waiter, "He's so handsome..."

"Somebody sure got issues with dinning," Aqua commented in surprise.

"That's not just somebody! That's Sapphire Shores!" Rarity exclaimed in surprise. She hissed in concern upon looking at her in state, "Oh my. She doesn't look too good."

"I'm guessing the Elemental Geode of Ice," Icy said in concern.

"We need to get it away from her. The last thing we want is her creating the Ice Age on France," Sunset said firmly and seriously, "So, any idea?"

"Tackle her head on," Aqua said firmly.

"That would be bad idea," Rarity said in concern while pointing at the freezing state.

"We could try to talk with her?" Icy suggested.

"That' even worse idea," Aqua protested, "I have the feeling that the geode's corrupting her to listen to reason, and even willing to give it to us."

"Well, that must be something we can do," Sunset said in concern, "What do you think, Pinkie? Got brilliant idea?"

But no answer. Aqua and her friends turned and found Pinkie was nowhere to be found. This alerted and shocked the team to be worried. They looked around to find her. And to their disbelieving shock, they found her bouncing around and talking to the guy.

"Hey there," Pinkie greeted warmly and friendly.

"Uh Hey?" The waiter greeted nervously.

"I'm Pinkie Pie! What's your name?"

"Uh... Cheese Sandwich. Yeah, Nice to meet you, Pinkie."

"Say. I was hoping that I wasn't bothering you or something. Maybe after the work that you and I could go and-!"

"Pinkie, I'd love to chat but I'm busy now," Cheese said fearfully and frantically while playing the accordion, "This customer is really in bad mood."

Pinkie giggled, "Bad mood? This is nothing! I can do better than that!"

Cheese hissed in concern, "You don't understand! She-!"

"Waiter! When can I have my own desert?! I'm getting impatient!" Sapphire Shores demanded angrily and annoyingly. She turned and glared at Pinkie, "Who is this?! Some clown?!"

"I'm no clown, but I do want to make people smile and not get grouchy and upset because she missed the desert!" Pinkie commented happily.

"Why you?!" Sapphire Shores growled in anger. And just before she could use her ice powers, she found Aqua and her friends have arrived and stood before her. She groaned, "Who are these?! What the hell is going on?!"

"Madam Sapphire Shores, please don't do this! Don't kill our friend! She didn't mean to disrespect you!" Rarity pleaded frantically, "In fact, she's trying to help you!"

"Yeah! Pinkie's really good at jokes and entertainment! She's happy to help you out," Sunset insisted calmly.

"Why should I?" Sapphire Shores demanded dryly, "What do you want? You're after something. I want to know why?"

"If we tell you, you wouldn't do it," Aqua said in concern, making Sapphire Shores suspicious and unconvinced, "We just want the geode. Nothing else. We promise that we won't ruin your lunch."

"Do you honestly think I would give you this jewel?" Sapphire Shore demanded while holding the geode.

"Hey, how about this? If we do something a favor, then you can give us the geode? Deal?" Icy asked in concern.

Sapphire Shores hummed thoughtfully, "Well, get me the best of the desert you can come up with, then I might reconsider."

"Okay! No problem! I'm the best cook!" Icy cheered happily, "I'll do it!"

Aqua and her friends were alerted by Icy's volunteer. Pinkie exclaimed, "No! I mean I'll do it! I'm good at this! So-!"

"No. I want you work with this waiter and make the best musical act," Sapphire Shores said dryly, shocking the group. Before they could protest, she spoke up, "I ain't gonna take no for this request. Or else..."

"Damn it. Not good," Sunset said in concern.

"Sunset, Rarity, help Icy. Make sure she cook the 'good' one," Aqua said firmly and calmly, "I'll stay with them. Make sure she's cool off."

Though not convinced and dislike the idea, Sunset and Rarity have no other choices. They went with Icy to the kitchen, began working and making the best desert they could afford. Aqua remained behind to keep an eye on Sapphire Shores, making sure that she doesn't lose her temper and use her geode's powers. Cheese and Pinkie did their best to make the musical act as long as they can.

Almost 15 minutes have passed, Cheese and Pinkie became very tired and exhausted from making the musical as they're running out of ideas now. Sapphire Shores has grown impatient. Aqua readied herself with Elemental Geode of Water to unleash the Tidal Wave ability on her.

Just in the nick of time; Icy, Sunset and Rarity have arrived, with the large vanilla cake with various kind of ice-cream to the table. They then moved it on the table before her. Sapphire Shores looked uneasy and worried upon looking at it. The rest of her friends also has the same reaction as well, and they do not like it.

"Bon Appetit!" Icy exclaimed happily.

Sapphire Shores hummed suspiciously while looking at the biggest desert Icy has cooked up with. She shrugged a bit as she took a scoop for her to try and eat slowly and calmly.

"Please, tell me that she followed the instruction of making ice-cream cake," Aqua said in concern.

"Nope," Rarity admitted in concern.

Sunset hissed, "She mixed all kinds of desert."

"The hell!" Aqua exclaimed in concern before sighed, "We're so screwed!"

GASPED! Everyone was alerted by the gasp. They turned and looked at Sapphire Shores, who looked shock and disbelief. They do not like it. But instead, she quickly eat the cake with various kind of ice-cream wildly and crazily, making everyone speechless and disbelief about it. They couldn't believe of what they just saw.

As soon as she finished her desert, Sapphire Shores sighed in relief before took a napkin to wipe off her mouth.

Sapphire Shores sighed, "Hmm... That's gotta be delicious desert I ever had. Here you go you deserve it."

Sapphire Shores passed the geode to Icy gently, causing the surroundings in frozen state into normal state including freeing people from their imprisonment. She returned to normal. Aqua and her friends sighed in relief. Pinkie and Cheese even gave each other a warm hug before kissing each other. They yelped as they quickly departed from kissing.

Pinkie giggled uneasily, "Sorry. So, about the date? You're free?"

Cheese hummed while looking at his watch. He smiled, "Yeah, sure. I'm free."

"I cannot believe of what I just saw," Rarity said in surprise.

"Tell me about it," Aqua agreed, "I don't know what scared me the most - Sapphire Shore's temper or Icy's food."

Sunset shrugged, "Icy's food."

"Huh?" Icy asked in confusion.

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:

Christy Carlson Romano: Aqua

Cristina Vee: Icy

Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer

Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity

Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie

Minor Casts:

Rena Anakwe: Sapphire Shores

"Weird Al" Yankovic: Cheese Sandwich

PreviousChapters Next