• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S3E13: The Guys' Night

Just a normal and ordinary school day, the students were chatting and having fun during their lunch time. Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack and Rainbow were chatting and laughing over Zephyr Breeze's failed attempt to charm and ask Sour Sweet for a date.

Suddenly, they stopped as they found Shadow Dragon, Terrorcreep and Saber were chatting secretly and quietly, which they nodded in agreement and firmly. They were a bit of suspicious and weary of it. The girls decided to check it out.

"What are you guys up to?" Rainbow asked, scaring the guys.

"NOTHING!" Shadow Dragon, Terrorcreep and Saber shouted in fear and concern, making the girls suspicious.

"If it's nothing, then you wouldn't tell us," Applejack asked curiously.

Fluttershy nodded in agreement, "Whatever it is, we will support and help you with this problem."

"So, what is it? Something dangerous?" Twilight asked curiously.

"Nothing dangerous!" Shadow Dragon said firmly and calmly, "We're just talking about Saber's latest dish about mixing with taco. He said it would be the blast!"

Though he wasn't sure if it's a good idea, Saber played along and lied though he has itchy nose to rub off, "Yeah! I'm working on something new dish! I'm sure it will knock them dead!"

"Really?" The girls asked suspiciously.

"Really!" Shadow Dragon and Saber confirmed.

Terrorcreep groaned as he pushed and moved his friends ahead, "Let's just keep going, fools! We're wasting time. Let's just deal with this problem tonight."

Shadow Dragon and Saber grumbled and complained by Terrorcreep's pushing them away from the girls. They all becoming suspicious and weary of their excuses.

"What are they up to now?" Rainbow asked.

Applejack nodded firmly, "Yeah. They definitely come up with excuses. They're hiding something."

"I don't remember Terrorcreep ever enjoyed taco or nacho," Fluttershy added in concern.

Twilight huffed a bit while crossed her hands, "Whatever it is, we're gonna find out tonight. They're not getting off that easily. We're gonna have a stakeout tonight. Are you with me?"

Rainbow, Applejack and Fluttershy nodded firmly and determinedly as they're concerned with the boys' doing.

As the sun setting down, Twilight and her friends met up at Mr. Tao's Antique Shop. They all worn black jumpsuit to blend in with the night and hiding behind the parked cars. They were waiting while peeking and keeping their eyes out on Shadow Dragon and his friends, though they would get bored and irritated that they have to wait for long.

By 8pm, Twilight and her friends were still waiting and spying on Shadow Dragon and his friends. To their surprise, Mr. Tao's Antique Shop's door was opened and revealed Shadow Dragon, Saber and Terrorcreep. The boys looked around of their surroundings as they nodded firmly and calmly. They quickly moved out at once, heading to the south.

"They're on the move," Rainbow reported.

Twilight nodded, "Yeah. Time to find out what the boys really up."

Twilight and her friends headed off and followed the boys from behind. And at the same time, they have to stick and hid behind large compartments and the shadows, avoiding from being spotted and found by them. They have to find out what the boys really up to.

After nearly half-an-hour of travelling, Shadow Dragon and his friends arrived at the town's outskirt, where the crowd, cars and motorcycles were gathered. Most of the people were chattering and partying happily while others have prepared and boarded on their cars.

Shadow Dragon, Terrorcreep, Saber and even Tailtech were among them. Tailtech was helping to tinker and make sure that their vehicles are alright and ready for the race. Shadow Dragon boarded on his black motorcycle. Saber gotten into his greenish-colored Pontiac Solstice Car. Terrorcreep have gotten into his navy-colored motorcycle. They're readied for the race.

"All set and ready, guys!" Tailtech cheered happily.

"Got it," Shadow Dragon said firmly. He turned to Terrorcreep and Saber, "Think you can keep up with me?"

Terrorcreep scoffed, "Are you?"

"Don't get cocky." Saber said playfully and amusingly, "Just have the fun, okay? And screw ups. Got it?"

Shadow Dragon and Terrorcreep groaned, "Yeah, yeah, yeah…"

"Racers, start your engine!" The Announcers declared firmly.

Tailtech smiled, "It's time, guys. Knock them dead!"

Shadow Dragon, Saber and Terrorcreep nodded firmly and proudly. Just as they and other racers started their engines, the referee armed with his checkered flag. Just as he counted down from three to one, he swung down his flag, signaling the racers to start the race at once. They all drove off across the long road. The crowd went wild again.

Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack and Fluttershy were in disbelief of what they saw. They couldn't believe that the boys were actually street racing.

"Can you believe those guys?" Rainbow asked in disbelief.

Applejack nodded while crossed her arms, "Yeah. I can't believe that they're street racing. What were they thinking?"

"Apparently not. It's no wonder they don't want to tell us," Twilight grumbled, "When they're done with it, we're gonna give them some serious talk to them about lying and keeping this from us."

"Yeah," Applejack and Rainbow agreed firmly and seriously.

"I'm sure they have the reason for doing it," Fluttershy said kindly, surprising the girls. She continued, "We should give them the benefit of doubts. They're actually good friends, not really did anything bad."

Though still doubted and annoyed by the boys' lies, the girls knew that Fluttershy was right. They should give them the benefit of doubts. They decided to watch the show and pray that the boys win the race.

Twilight and her friends continued watching the street racing. Shadow Dragon, Saber and Terrorcreep managed to keep up and overcome most of the racers. And at the same time, they also avoid from being clashed and knocked by them, though they get competitive with each other, wanting to win the race.

After going through three laps with difficult backed turn, roadblocks and challenging; Shadow Dragon, Saber and Terrorcreep were ahead while getting competitive with knocking each other as they're trying to reach the finishing line. Upon arriving at it, three of them managed to reach and race through it. The crowd went wild and cheers for him as well. Though annoyed that they didn't win it; Shadow Dragon, Saber and Terrorcreep gave a fist bump to each other for winning the race.

As soon as the crowd dispersed; Shadow Dragon, Saber, Terrorcreep and Tailtech were at the stage, meeting with the announcer.

"That's some race," Twilight commented playfully yet angrily, shocking and scaring the boys. They turned and looked at her and her friends. She continued, "That must be some fun."

Applejack nodded dryly, "So, wanna tell us why you race for this?"

"You know that street racing is illegal," Fluttershy added in concern.

Have the feeling that the girl would demand the answer; the boys sighed in annoyance. Before they could explain, the announcer arrived and meet up with them. He also brought bruised and unconscious Zephyr Breeze before them.

"Zephyr Breeze?! What are you doing here?" Fluttershy asked in annoyance.

"That troublemaker caused me lots of bucks! I would have forced him to do some serious paycheck if not for your friends!" Announcer snapped angrily as he pushed Zephyr at Rainbow, who got fall to the ground. He turned and glared at the boys, "Make sure he stayed away from my race!"

"No problem," Terrorcreep nodded firmly.

As soon as the announcer left, Shadow Dragon and his team turned and looked at their friends. Rainbow grumbled as she managed to get Zephyr off her.

"Now you know." Shadow Dragon answered calmly.

"Sorry for not telling you girls. Didn't want to worry you," Saber admitted in concern.

Terrorcreep nodded, "Yeah. Zephyr asked me not to tell you what he did because he's trying to impress Sour Sweet again."

"Of course…" Fluttershy said in annoyance, "Always trying to charm the girls."

"Still, you should have told us. We could have helped," Applejack said firmly.

Twilight nodded, "Yeah. Then, we wouldn't be worried. Next time, try to tell us about it."

"Sorry," The boys apologized.

"Either way, glad that is over. So, don't suppose this is what you guys do for nighttime?" Rainbow asked curiously, making her friends annoyed with her.

"This?" Saber asked in annoyance, "Nah! Street race is overkill."

"Agreed," Terrorcreep agreed, "Plus, I prefer flying than riding and driving cars."

"So, what do you guys do for the night?" Rainbow asked curiously.

Shadow Dragon scoffed while winked amusingly, "That would be telling. Plus, you girls wouldn't like it."

"Really?!" Twilight asked in annoyance.

END…

Review and Suggest…

Main Casts:

Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon

Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle

Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash

Andrea Libman: Fluttershy

Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon, Announcer

Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep

Kate Higgins: Tailtech

PreviousChapters Next