• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S3E18: Constructive Criticism (Saber's Ending)

Shorty and Sunset entrusted the set designs to Applejack as the set designer for the Fall Play. She planned and designed the set in her blueprints. She then singlehandedly measured the woods and materials she required before began working and constructing a living room set. Just as she looked through the blueprint, Sunset arrived and entered the construction set.

“Oh, I'm so glad we picked you to be the set designer, Applejack.” Sunset commented.

Applejack rolled her eyes, “I'm the only one who applied, so…”

“And the plans look fantastic. Just one thing. One little, kinda huge, important thing.” Sunset said in concern and uncertainty. She looked around of her surroundings – the set was half-finished. She asked, “Is this gonna be built in time?”

“Absolutely! Construction's the quick part.” Applejack said confidently while hammering down on the nails to the set, “Like I always say: ‘Measure twice, cut once. But only after you measure three more times.’”

Sunset shouted, “Glad that's not my job! I'd be afraid I'd hammer my finger or something!”

“What?”

“I said I'd be afraid I'd hammer my finger or something!”

“What?!”

“I said-!”

Got distracted to hear what Sunset was telling her, Applejack accidentally hammered on her hand, making her scream in pain. This shocked and alerted her to get Nurse Redheart to come, checking and treating her friend’s injury hand. For few minutes have passed, Nurse Redheart has treated and bandaged up Applejack’s hand.

“You're going to be fine.” Nurse Redheart asked. Applejack sighed in relief. She continued, “Just stay away from lifting, hammering, cutting, anything set-building related.”

“But the play's this Friday!” Applejack said in concern. Nurse Redheart packed her stuffs before leaving the scene. She looked at Sunset, “Don't worry, Sunset. I still got thi— Ow!”

“How about we get you an assistant set designer?” Sunset suggested.

“I guess I could use a hand.” Applejack agreed while thinking of three individuals – Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Saber Dragoon. She hummed, “Who can help me out with this?”

-

After some serious consideration, Applejack chose Saber Dragoon to help her out since he’s her childhood friend and also good at construction and farming as her. Both of them are at the table, where she placed the blueprint for him to look through.

“Thanks for coming by, Saber. I don’t know what would I do without ya,” Applejack said in relief.

Saber smiled, “Well, we’re friends. We’re supposed to help each other out.”

“Yeah. Of course.” Applejack said warmly. She then shown the blueprint to Saber. She asked, “So, what do you think of my idea? Think you can handle it?”

Saber hummed thoughtfully while looking at the blueprint, “Hmm… That’s something. This sure got lots of work to do. This could take some time.”

Applejack smiled confidently, “With you and me teaming up, I’m sure we can get the things done in time.”

“Uh no, AJ. You’re not gonna do anything. You’re staying put!”

“B-But you can’t do it alone! Like you said, it’s a lot of work for you to handle.”

“Which is why I call my cousins to help me out.” Saber smiled warmly. As if signaled, his cousins have arrived and entered the gym while bringing their tools and materials. He asked, “Think we can get it done by Friday?”

Applejack smiled, “Definitely. Let’s get the work done!”

Acted as the instructor, both Saber and Applejack instructed and explained the plan to Saber’s cousins on how to construct the set. Rogue, Twinkle Star, Terrastrike, Heavy and Jasmine Jade began working and constructing on the set now.

Discussing with Applejack, she and Twinkle Star were checking on which materials to use while measuring its length and heights before marked on it. This allowed Rogue to cut down and prepare the materials like woods, pipes, manila paper, and more props. Jasmine Jade loaded up and passed them to Saber, Terrastrike and Heavy. They now began working and constructing the set seriously and firmly.

While firmly and seriously working on the set, Heavy held the wooden plank up for Terrastrike to hammer the nail against it. Unfortunately, he accidentally hammered on his thumb. He screamed in pain while sucking on it. Heavy then snickered at him. This caused and annoyed him to hammer on his foot. The young Preteen yelled in pain while holding his foot, hopping around madly and crazily. Terrastrike laughed at Heavy, who got annoyed and irritated. He jumped and attacked him wildly and madly. Their fight has caused some serious damages to others and ruined some part of the works, and almost injured Applejack if not for Twinkle Star saved her in time.

Terrastrike and Heavy continued punching and kicking at each other while shouting angrily and annoyingly as well. Saber cleared his throat while glaring at them. They stopped at once while looking at him.

“If you don’t get your act together now…” Saber said sternly before screamed angrily, “I’m gonna make sure you guys clean the horses’ pops for days!”

Terrastrike and Heavy screamed and panicked in fear, “No, sir! Sorry, sir! We’re good!”

Terrastrike and Heavy panicked fearfully and frantically as they returned to their works and repaired the damages they have done to the set.

“Works like the charm,” Saber commented playfully.

Rogue groaned, “Always hate when he does that.”

Twinkle Star nodded, “True. But he always figured out on how to get everyone work together as one. So, we’d better get back to work.”

“Yeah. Hopefully, Terra and Heavy don’t cause too much of damages,” Jasmine Jade said firmly.

Saber and his cousins resumed working and building the set as soon as possible. Applejack and Twinkle Star helped instructed and pointed out the weak points that they need to work on.

After three hours have passed, Saber and his cousins have completed and fixed the set. The set is now filled with colorful crystallized background with city blocks, on both sides with purple-red colored background with musical notes, party balloons and large chunk of crystals, and on the ground has the crystallized dancing floor pad. Applejack awed in amazement and surprise of what she was looking at.

“T-This is amazing! This is exactly what I imagined!” Applejack exclaimed happily. She then hugged surprised Saber, “Thank you, Saber! You’re the best!”

Saber chuckled a bit, “Yeah. You’re welcome. I do my best.”

“Ooh!” Everyone awed amusingly while snickered a bit.

Saber groaned, “Shut up, guys! Or else, I’ll make you guys clean toilet!”

“As if!” Everyone shouted angrily and annoyingly, “Saber got crush! Saber got crush! Saber got crush!”

Everyone then laughed it out loud while chanting for Saber got crush on Applejack. Both of them blushed in red while looking away, though they might have harbor some feelings for each other. Maybe someday…

END…

Review and Suggest…

Main Casts:
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack
Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon

Minor Casts:
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer
Bryce Papenbrook: Rogue Dragoon
Wende Lee: Twinkle Star
Ben Pronsky: Terrastrike
Johnny Yong Bosch: Heavy
Stephanie Sheh: Jasmine Jade

PreviousChapters Next