• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S2E7: Surf's Up!

Having located another Elemental Geode; Aqua, Shadow Dragon, Rainbow and Scootaloo headed off to Hawaii. They were meeting up with Tigress - older sister of Aqua, and also Riverstrike - a friend of the family. Aqua and her team met up with Tigress and Riverstrike at the airport's entrance. The sisters cheered and hugged each other happily and wildly.

"It's so good to see you again, Aqua! How have you been?!" Tigress asked happily.

Aqua giggled, "Well, been better. No more stress now."

Tigress sighed while patted on Aqua's back, "Good to hear. The last thing I need is my sister almost losing her life during 'saving the day' career."

"Don't worry, sis. I'll be fine," Aqua said confidently, "Either way, I didn't just come here for family visits, you know."

Tigress nodded seriously and firmly, "I know. And what you're looking for is definitely here."

"Indeed. However, the situation of dealing with Elemental Geode is much dire and serious," Riverstrike said in concern yet calmly, causing uneasy to Aqua ad her team. She asked 'how serious'. He answered, "You have to follow us and see it for yourself. You will not like it."

Aqua and her team looked worry and uneasy yet serious. They knew how dangerous the magical geode can be. They have to find and get it before it's too late.


Aqua and her team followed Tigress and Riverstrike. They all climbed and boarded on the limo's middle seats. The driver drove the car off. They're heading straight to the Elemental Geode's destination.

Rainbow sighed while sniffing the air, "Hawaii... Good to go the place of sports and paradise. Man, I love vacation and away from torture."

"You mean 'studies'," Shadow Dragon asked amusingly. He sighed, "You'd do anything to get away from studies."

"Oh yeah?" Rainbow asked amusingly with a scoff, "Says to the guy who wanted to take a break from boring astronomy studies."

"Give me a break, Dash. That study is boring. I mean seriously worse than dealing with physics and chemistry."

"Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself."

"So, what do you know about the Elemental Geode? What happen?" Aqua asked seriously.

Riverstrike sighed, "Since two nights ago we receive word from you, I've sent the best men to find and locate the Elemental Geode. Scarblade and Hammerrod have found it at the western shore. When they tried to take it, the geode responded by unleashing powerful tidal wave in knocking them off. The last thing they've seen is that the geode flew to further to the western sea. Anyone tried to follow and take that geode, it will unleash non-stop tsunami wave. Those waves almost hit the bay and city, but instead thrown our ships back here."

Aqua and her team were in shock and concern. Tigress nodded, "Yeah. It's protecting itself until the right owner come for it."

"Sounds like my job," Aqua said firmly.

"Still how do we get the geode?" Shadow Dragon asked in concern, "You did say that geode will use the tidal wave in pushing anyone back from getting it."

"True. But there is a way," Riverstrike added calmly, "But it is risky but it is the only plan to get it, without putting our units in danger."

"What would that be?" Scootaloo asked curiously.

"Surfing..." Riverstrike said uneasily.

Aqua and her team looked shock and disbelief. Rainbow asked, "Seriously? You're kidding me, right?"

"No, he's not," Tigress said firmly. She the grunted in pain while rubbing her ankle, "And truthfully, I tried to surf and get it but got my ankle hurt."

"Tigress, you shouldn't have done that," Aqua said in disbelief and upset, "I told you that dealing with magic is dangerous. You shouldn't have gotten involve with this."

Tigress sighed in annoyance, "I know. But come on, it wouldn't hurt to let your big sister join the fun and help out. And who knows? I might be the one to do it."

"Please, don't do that again. Okay?" Aqua said in annoyance.

Tigress groaned, "Fine. I won't. Sister's promise."

Looking outside of the window, Riverstrike has narrowed his serious and concern eyes, "We're here."

The limo halted for reaching their destination. Aqua and her friends emerged out from the limo. They're now at the harbor, where thousands and more ships have parked. And at the same time, they were looking ahead, where they found a bluish colored beam lighted in the middle of ocean while causing some minor waves across the world. This shocked and scared them.

Rainbow nodded, "So, you want us to surf there to get a geode?"

Scootaloo hissed, "That sounds dangerous."

"You've got a better idea?" Riverstrike asked in annoyance. After some thinking, Aqua and her team shrugged as they have no idea. He sighed, "Thought so. And no, we've tried to use the plane. Surprisingly, the geode unleashed the water tornado on us."

Shadow Dragon sighed, "Guess we do the surfing. Anyone knows how to surf? Coz I'm suck."

Aqua smirked, "Don't worry. Rainbow, Riverstrike and I will handle it. After all, I was the best in surfing."


Aqua and her team including Tigress and Riverstrike have boarded speedboat. They all sailed off to coast, heading straight to the lighted beam in middle of the ocean. Upon arriving to their destination, the speedboat halted at once. They're now facing at the walls of large waves, which are protecting the geode within.

Aqua and her friends worn the swimsuits and swimming trunks. Aqua worn blackish surfing swimsuit with shorts. Rainbow worn a blackish shirt-like swimsuit that has rainbow in lightning shape and pinkish shorts with black stripes. Scootaloo worn an orange swimsuit. Shadow Dragon worn a crimson swimming trunks only. Tigress worn blackish swimsuit with reddish-greenish stripes. Riverstrike worn a white singlet and a brownish pants.

"You sure that surfing is the answer?" Shadow Dragon asked in concern.

"What's the matter? You scared?" Rainbow asked amusingly.

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Who isn't?! I mean, look at the walls! Whoever dare to surf or go inside, the waves will drown them down before they could reach it. There must be another way to get inside."

Riverstrike sighed, "As I have said before, there is none. Surfing is the only way to get inside."

"If my ankle hadn't sprained, I would have join you guys," Tigress said in disappointment and frustration. She sighed as she looked at her sister and Rainbow Dash, "Well, all I can say is that we wish you all luck."

Aqua nodded a bit, "Yeah. I could use all the luck I need. You ready, Dash?"

Rainbow scoffed as she placed a cap on her head, "I'm so on!"

"Me too! I wanna join!" Scootaloo cheered as she prepared her surfing board, but was halted by Shadow Dragon. She groaned, "Hey! What's your big idea?!"

"Too dangerous, Scootaloo! This is not a game!" Shadow Dragon scolded Scootaloo.

Aqua sighed, "He's right, Scootaloo. Best that you stay out of this."

Scootaloo was in shock and displeased to protest, "But-!"

"Sorry Scoots, this is for your own good," Rainbow interrupted while patted Scootaloo's head. She smiled, "Tell you what, kid. If any of us got wiped out, I need you and SD save our butts. Can you do that?"

After thinking of what Rainbow has suggested, Scootaloo nodded happily. She turned and approached Aqua and Riverstrike. Both of them held their own surfing board of tiger and Hawaiian Mask. She picked up her own magenta colored with rainbow in lightning shaped. She smirked amusingly and proudly.

"Ready?" Aqua asked happily.

Rainbow smirked, "I am burning, coach! Bring them on!"

"Remember. Be weary of the tidal wave. The geode will do everything to protect itself from being harmed," Riverstrike said firmly and calmly, "Be careful."

Aqua nodded, "Got it. Let's do this. Surf's up, people! We're going in!"

As commanded; Aqua, Rainbow and Riverstrike jumped off the speedboat. While boarded on their own surfing boards, they all swam towards the wall of tidal wave. The tidal wall's waves formed and launched small first wave at them. Taking a deep breathe, they dived down to evade the first wave.

As they emerged out, they found second tidal wave formed slowly into large one. Aqua and her team quickly turned to the front. They began peddling as hard and fast as they can. The wave slowly lifted them up. This alerted them to quickly yet firmly to stand up while balancing themselves on the riding and flowing wave. Though they can feel the wave were very rough, they were able to balance themselves while surfing in zigzag formation towards the end of the wave. However, it did not end there.

Aqua and her team continued surfing and overcoming two to three more big and bigger wave as they're getting closer to the wall. They often performed funny and cool pose when they surf over the wave before landed on the wave again. They have arrived at the wall of tidal wave, which began roughing wildly on them, and it about to swallow them up. They make the fast pace by surfing through the wall of rough waves.

Though the waves have proven to be rough and wild, Aqua and her team did their best to remain calm and balance while surfing in straight formation through the swallowing wave. Both Aqua and Rainbow reached to the end, but Riverstrike didn't as the wave has swallowed him up. As soon as he emerged from the ocean, he was rescued by Tigress and her team.

Encountering another large wave, Aqua and Rainbow dived down into the wave. As it was carrying them, they slowly emerged out from the ocean. They balanced themselves while surfing in zigzag formation through the swallowing ocean again. As they reached to the end of wave, they surfed towards to its top. They swooped up high to perform their style. Aqua performed by holding and lifting her surfboard over the wave. Rainbow perform swirling and hovering five times. As they landed on the largest wave, Rainbow tripped and fell into the ocean while screaming in agony.

Aqua gasped, "RAINBOW! Nooooooooo!"

Quickly getting out of ocean, Rainbow gasped for air while coughing out. She looked up to her coach. She waved her cap at her, "Don't worry about me! Get the geode! Hurry!"

Though worry for her apprentice and student, Aqua knew that Rainbow was right. She has to get the geode as soon as possible. She continued surfing zigzag and straight formation in fast pace, avoiding falling into the ocean or getting swallowed up.

The speedboat arrived towards Rainbow. Shadow Dragon and Riverstrike helped her get out. Tigress and Scootaloo checked on her injury while Riverstrike placed the tower around her. So far, she was alright and did not get injured herself.

"Looks like it's up to Aqua," Shadow Dragon said in concern, "Think she can handle it?"

Rainbow sighed, "Better hope she does. Or else, we'd be next to get swallow up!"

While skilled in surfing, Aqua struggled to handle with the roughing and wild tidal waves as they're rushing up and trying to swallow her up or knocked her out. She almost got herself tripped when accidentally hit on left side of surfboard. She managed to balance herself. She then charged and surf straight to the tidal wave's swallowing. As the wave was getting close to her, she made a swift and quick zigzag formation. Upon reaching to the end of the wave, she surfed and flew off the wall of tidal wave.

Spotting the floating geode in the middle of walls of tidal wave, Aqua then dived straight towards it. Upon grabbing it, she dived into the ocean. It then exploded in cyan colored lights, causing the wall of tidal wave down hard. The sky returned to normal. This shocked and alerted her friends. They all shouted and called out of her name.

Emerged out from the ocean, Aqua gasped for air before looking at her palm. She has the Elemental Geode of Water in her palm. She sighed in relief. She then waved to the speedboat, which it was approaching towards her. They then helped her get off the ocean. Riverstrike checked on her while Tigress cover her sister with the blanket.

"So, did you get it?" Scootaloo asked hopefully.

Aqua smiled as she shown her palm with the geode, "Mission accomplished!"

All of her friends cheered wildly and happily for Aqua's success. Tigress gave her younger sister a comfort and warm hug.

"That's my sister! The best surfer in the Tiger Family," Tigress commented proudly.

Rainbow smirked, "Not only that. She's the best coach."

Aqua smirked as she grabbed and gave Rainbow a noogie on her head, "I couldn't agree more, kiddo!"

Aqua continued giving a noogie and messing up her hair, causing Rainbow struggled and screamed happily and wildly for help. Everyone else laughed at the scene. They have successfully retrieved the Elemental Geode of Water.

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:

Christy Carlson Romano: Aquastroke

Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash

Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon

Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo

Minor Casts:

GK Bowes: Tigress

Michael Sinterniklaas: Riverstrike

PreviousChapters Next