• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
Dignity (III)

Inside the scientific laboratory, Fluttershy was gagged and held by Mecha Troopers as she grunted while panicking and struggling to escape their captive. They dragged her to the patient bed, where she got tied up with the belts and gagged by the cloth. The mechanical scientists and technicians began performing surgery on her.

At the entrance, Cobblepolt smiled amusingly and happily while watching the event, along with three Mecha Commanders.

"One down and more to go," Cobblepolt remarked calmly.

Machine Dragoon growled softly, "Yes… Bring them more here, Cobblepolt. I want to turn these heroes into my new machine warriors. They will help me conquer the world…"

Cobblepolt smiled, "Don't worry, sir. We'll get them all. I can guarantee you."


At the carnival game; Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Sunset were walking and passing through a couple of game stalls. They were looking around and checking which one for them to try and have some fun. And to their surprise, they spotted Flash, who was coming from other side, also checking on which game stall to play with.

"Flash!" Sunset called out happily. Flash was surprised by the call. She approached towards him before giving him a hug. Departing from him, she asked, "Didn't know you would come here. I thought you were helping your dad out with his garage stuffs."

Flash smiled while rubbing his head, "I did. Turns out that cleaning the garage isn't bad. We sold out most of old stuffs. So, I came here as soon as possible."

"Could have call us," Sunset teased playfully.

Flash shrugged a bit, "Well, I'm here, right?"

Sunset nodded happily, "Better than nothing as they say. Glad you came here in time, Flash. So, what kind of game you think we should play?"

Just as Flash pointed at the game stall, his friends turned and looked at the direction he was pointing at. They all found Flim and Flam were hosting the game stall, which involved of throwing rings on the bottles, and shelves are filled with stuff animals and creatures.

"Step right up! Don't be shy!" Flim called out happily

Flam cried, "You like prizes? We got prizes!"

"Toss this ring onto any one of these bottles!" Flim called out while showing off by throwing the ring on the bottle. He managed to score it. He smiled, "Easiest game in the park!"

Twilight smiled happily, "Wow! This game does look easy!"

Flim smirked slyly, "Would ya lookee here? Somebody who knows a thing or two about a thing or two!"

Just as Twilight was about to pass the ticket to Flim, Shadow Dragon quickly held her hand while shaking his head firmly.

"Come on, Twilight. You can't be that serious," Shadow Dragon said seriously.

Sunset nodded firmly, "He's right. They're just giving ya the old bump-and-tingle to lure you in. These games are rigged."

"Definitely make you waste your money and tickets," Shadow Dragon said seriously and firmly. He turned and glared at Flim and Flam, "Am I right, pals?"

"Slanderous!" Flim exclaimed in anger.

Flam cried, "Libelous!"

"Would you give it a rest," Shadow Dragon asked in annoyance, "We're not gonna fall for it, got it?"

Twilight hummed in thoughts, "I supposed you're right."

Though annoyed and irritated by Shadow Dragon's insult, Flim smirked slyly as he remarked, "Fine. But don't blame us if you're too chicken to play it."

Feeling offended, Shadow Dragon demanded, "What did you call me?!"

Flam sighed, "It's understandable. No need to be shy and ashamed if you're scared to play and lose the game."

Flim chuckled amusingly, "Yeah. Everyone hates being sore losers like you."

"Yes, brother! I mean your girlfriend is here to see you win, sir! And you denied it! What a coward!"

"Indeed, brother! A beautiful girl like her will never accept a sore loser like you. What a joke!"

"Indeed. You're a joke and a loser!"

Snapped by the insult, Shadow Dragon groaned before taking out and slammed the ticket on the counter. He snapped, "I'll show you who's the loser!"

"Now that's the spirit!" Flim exclaimed happily.

Flam nodded in agreement, "Yup! I can guarantee you, sir. Your girlfriend will love it!"

Shadow Dragon smirked confidently while holding the greenish ring, "Bring it on!"

His friends groaned in disbelief and annoyance by Shadow Dragon's pride and determination to win the game.

Holding tight on his ring, Shadow Dragon was looking and aiming it at the bottles. After picking the target, he threw it straight on one of them. It was spinning and bouncing a bit like it was trying to settle down.

"Oh, the suspense!" Flim exclaimed in excitedly.

Flam hasped, "The drama!"

"I can't watch!" Flim exclaimed in concern.

Flam quickly held on Flim's while exclaimed, "Hold me!"

As both Flim and Flam gave a fake shuddering reaction, Shadow Dragon and his friends were getting excited and happy as they can tell that they're gonna win. Suddenly, the ring bounced off from the bottle, causing them groaned in annoyance and anger.

"You were pretty close, though." Twilight said in comfort while patted on her boyfriend's back.

"Allow me," Sunset smirked confidently as she passed the ticket to Flim and Flam. She readied with her ring, "Time to show you how it works."

Targeting on the bottles carefully, Sunset swung the ring around and around for few times before threw it straight on the bottle. Instead of landing on it, the ring bounced out.

"What the-?!" Sunset asked angrily.

"Hey, it's okay. You'll get it," Flash said calmly while showing his tickets.

Twilight nodded while showing couple of more tickets, "Maybe we should try one more time?"

Seeing Twilight and Flash were holding some tickets, Flim and Flam smirked slyly and cunningly that they're gonna enjoy collecting more of them for their gains.


After finding out that Fluttershy has left, both Applejack and Saber headed off to find and locate her and the rest of their friends. The cowgirl tried to contact the shy girl but so far, it only goes to the voice mail box for nearly four times.

Turning off her phone, Applejack sighed in concern, "That's not like Fluttershy to turn off her phone. She always responds it, unless she got important calls to deal with. Better not be Zephyr Breeze again."

"And normally, it shouldn't be long," Saber added in concern.

"You think something bad happen to her?"

"I hope not. I wonder what did Vignette want to talk with her about. Did she tell you anything?"

"Not that I know of. Rarity didn't tell me much about her parade plan. She wants it to be a big surprise for us to enjoy it."

"Whatever Vignette's up to, it can't be very good."

Applejack groaned in frustration, "What did she do to Fluttershy? If something bad happens to her…"

"Hey, we'll find her. Okay?" Saber said calmly while holding on her shoulder.

Still worried and scared, Applejack remained calm and firm to smile, "Yeah. Thanks. You sure know how to make me feel better."

Saber smiled warmly, "What can I say? I love you so much that I can't afford to ignore you."

"Wait! What?!" Applejack asked in surprise with blush on her face.

Saber yelped in concern, "Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! I mean to say that I care for you!" He then noticed Terrorcreep was looking around of amusement park, looking for Fluttershy. He gasped as he called, "Terrorcreep!"

Applejack turned to the front and found Terrorcreep was looking around as well. She called, "Terrorcreep! Terrocrep! Over here!"

Surprised by the calling, Terrorcreep turned and found his friends calling him. He quickly approached them, "Applejack. Saber. I've found you both here. Do you know where Fluttershy is?"

Saber and Applejack looked worry. He spoke in concern, "We were hoping that you were with her."

Applejack nodded in agreement, "Vignette told us after she talked with her, Fluttershy was on her way to meet up with you."

Terrorcreep shook his head in concern, "Well, she wasn't with me. I tried to call her. She didn't respond to me."

Applejack hummed in concern, "Don't tell me that Vignette lied to us. Why? What's she gonna do to Fluttershy?"

"I don't know. But we're about to find out," Saber said seriously and firmly. He picked up his cellphone as he called, "Shorty, we've got situation."


Back at the production garage outside, Shorty nodded seriously and firmly as he was listening to Saber's concerns.

"Alright, Saber. I'll check it out." Shorty said seriously, "You guys better do the same too. Go to the security room. It might have the answer we're looking for."

Saber's voice spoke, "Got it. Watch yourself, Shorty. Vignette is up to something like you said."

Shorty narrowed his angry eyes, "She definitely is. I'm gonna find out."

Turning off his cellphone, Shorty turned to the production garage's door as he entered it. He looked around, searching for Rarity. She was placing and connecting wires to the cowboy's shirt that has small makeshift bulbs-like on top of west life parade, which was under the construction by workers.

"Finished!" Rarity exclaimed happily. She sighed in relief while wiping some sweat off. She held the plugs up. Just as she plugged them together, she shouted, "Let there be light!"

The bulbs on cowboy's clothes lighted up with buzzing noise. Her assistants awed in amazement and happy that she has succeeded the work again.

Rarity sighed in relief, "Maybe tonight won't be a disaster after all."

Unfortunately, the cowboy's shirt with light bulbs gave a crackling noise before short circuited and fused, causing the lights gone to dark. Everyone gasped in concern and fear.

Annoyed and irritated, Rarity's eye twitched before answered, "Will you, uh, excuse me for a moment?"

Rarity turned and walked away from everyone. Just as she approached to the pile of clothes, she jumped and slammed on them. She then muffled out angrily and loud, "OF ALL THE OUTLANDISH CIRCUMSTANCES IN THE UNIVERSE, WHY ARE ALL THE WRETCHED THINGS HAPPENING TO ME?!"

As Shorty was looking around, he comes across to her lying on the pile of shirt.

Shorty asked, "There you are! Rarity, have you-!"

Rarity snapped as she got up, "I wasn't having a meltdown! Who said I was having a meltdown?! I AM NOT HAVING A MELTDOWN!"

Shorty sighed in annoyance, "I wasn't going to ask that. I was asking have you seen Fluttershy? According to Saber, she went wandering off with Vignette before disappeared."

"Are you honestly asking me this right now?" Rarity asked in annoyance.

Shorty was disbelieved as he answered, "Yes! Of course, I'm asking that! She's your friend!"

"How am I supposed to know where she is?! In fact, Shorty, we're in a giant fun park with fifty thousand people. 'Course you can't find her." Rarity answered impatiently. She gasped in concern, "Fifty thousand people! All looking at my costumes!"

"Rarity! Did you hear what I say?!" Shorty asked in frustration tone.

Panicking and worrying over her situation, Rarity remarked in fear, "That's a hundred thousand individual eyeballs, Shorty."

"Rarity, I can't believe you!" Shorty snapped angrily. He groaned before turned and walked away, "Fine! I'll meet up with others to find her. You'd better prioritize of what's important!"

Panicking and shaking in fear, Rarity screamed, "SOMEBODY GET ME A BIGGER PILE OF CLOTHES TO SCREAM INTO!"

As commanded, the assistants panicked and brought more clothes to drop on the pile. Rarity groaned and then screamed in frustration before falling on it. She grumbled and grunted in frustration and annoyance about her situation.


Back to Twilight's team, both Shadow Dragon and Sunset were frustrating and struggling to win as neither of them were unable to get their own rings to bounce and land on any of bottles. Twilight and Flash became uneasy and worried for them as all they can do is pat them on their back. And at the same time, Flim and Flam made some idle noises while keeping their tickets.

Shadow Dragon groaned, "There is no way I'm gonna lose!"

"Agreed! I know we can score this one!" Sunset agreed firmly. She hummed thoughtfully, "There must be something we can do!"

Flash hissed, "I'd be more worried about their health if they don't stop from being competitive and trying to win this rigged."

"Agreed," Twilight said firmly and seriously while working on her book. She smirked determinedly, "Guess who just mapped out a perfect projectile trajectory taking into account propulsion, gravity, and aerodynamic drag! This gal! Betcha thought I forgot about friction, air drag, and veering initial velocities. Well, guess what. I didn't!"

Almost everyone was confused and uncertain by Twilight's 'nerd-talking' of her plan to win this game.

Shadow Dragon and Sunset exclaimed firmly, "What she said!"

Flash sighed as he took out another ticket, "Hopefully, this time, it works."

"It will work, Flash. Have confidence," Twilight said calmly and confidently, "We'll win this. For sure!"

Amused and impressed with teenagers' determination, Flim remarked, "You know what they say..."

Flam finished with a smirk, "Hundredth time's the charm."

Just as both Shadow Dragon and Sunset picked their rings up, Twilight helped positioning them on how they should throw theirs on the bottles. After careful observing and calculation, she smiled confidently while gave thumbs up to her friends. They smiled in relief.

Just as Shadow Dragon and Sunset were about to throw the rings, Saber called out loud as he, Applejack and Terrorcreep have arrived at the scene. They both yelped before throwing the rings too high. They flew and knocked the high striker's bell before bounced off and hit on the stuff animals, which bounced and hit on both the son and his ice-cream plate, which spilled on him. The mother yelped in concern before start cleaning him up.

"SABER!" Shadow Dragon, Twilight, Sunset and Flash exclaimed in annoyance.

Having sweat-dropped, Saber gulped in fear, "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to mess with your close to win the game."

"Other than that. Have you seen Fluttershy?" Applejack asked, "Nobody's seen her all afternoon. Her phone's goin' straight to voicemail."

Terrorcreep hummed in concern, "I feared that something bad is happening to her…"

"Lighten up, TC." Shadow Dragon said calmly, "There's not always a villain with Equestrian magic out to get us. We haven't seen any of our usual villains."

"He's right. Fluttershy's probably somewhere else." Sunset said in agreement. She looked on her pocket. She yelped, "Do you have tickets we could borrow? Kinda used 'em all."

Applejack looked up and glared at Flim and Flam, who both innocently whistled while kicking the pile of tickets behind the wallpapers.

Applejack sighed, "I can't believe you both were playing the rigged game. I'm kinda surprised Vignette even let them in, despite their history of troubles."

"What troubles?" Flim asked innocently.

Flam nodded in agreement, "We never did anything wrong. After all, doing business at the carnival is just an opportunity."

Almost everyone sighed in annoyance as Saber's team passed most of their tickets to both Shadow Dragon and Sunset. They both smiled happily before turned their attention to the game stall. They showed their determined looks.

"I don't like to lose." Sunset said dryly.

Shadow Dragon narrowed his determined eyes, "Neither do I. I'm gonna win that prize!"

Twilight and Flash groaned in annoyance while facepalmed. The lavender teenage girl grumbled, "I can't believe that they're still on it."

"No kidding," Flash agreed in annoyance. He hummed, "Maybe we should get some snacks. I'm kinda hungry. How about you?"

Feeling her stomach growled as well, Twilight sighed, "Yeah. We should. Can we follow you guys? Maybe we can find Fluttershy at the food stall."

Applejack nodded, "Sure. We'd better let Shorty know where we're going to."

"Got it covered," Saber said calmly while typing on his cellphone. He smiled, "Shall we?"

Popping out from the trench coat's pocket, Ace cheered, "Yes! Lunch time!"


After leaving production garage, Shorty was heading straight to the food court, meeting up with his friends as they began searching for Fluttershy. He arrived at the rollercoaster, where he came across to worried and scared Rainbow, who was looking at the rollercoaster.

"Rainbow Dash?" Shorty asked in surprise.

"Huh?! Oh! Shorty! Hey!" Rainbow greeted nervously, "I was just about to ride this thing for, like, the tenth time already!"

"Oh! Please! You couldn't even get back in after Fluttershy left!" Aqua disagreed as she exited out from the entrance. She cheered, "Woo! I like it!"

Rainbow groaned as she gave 'shush' gesture, "Shhh! Nothin' outta you!"

"Have you both seen Fluttershy?" Shorty asked in concern.

Aqua shrugged a bit, "Not since the first try with rollercoaster. She said that she left and meet up with Vignette."

"I think about an hour later, TC went off to find her," Rainbow answered calmly.

Shorty hummed suspiciously, "Thanks for the help. Keep me in touch for anything."

"Sure," Rainbow said happily. Just as Shorty left, she called out, "If you see her, tell her she still owes me a rollercoaster ride!"

Customers, riding the rollercoaster, shouted excitedly and happily, scared Rainbow. This made Aqua shook her head in annoyance while crossed her arms.


Saber's Team headed off to meet up with Shorty at the food court. By the time they arrived at the food court, they bought their own meals and drinks. They met up at the larger round table, where they were waiting and eating their snacks and drinks.

After eating his hamburger and fries, Flash sighed calmly, "That sure hit the spot."

Twilight nodded, "Yeah. This is the break I could use from playing that crazy rigged game. I almost lost my mind. Thanks, Flash."

Flash smiled, "No problem. Besides, I also need to take a break from Sunset's crazy competitiveness. When she gets that, there's no stopping her."

"No kidding. Shadow Dragon is the same," Twilight agreed. Giving some thoughts, she laughed a bit, making everyone looked at her. She cleared her throat, "Sorry. I find something funny about Shadow Dragon and Sunset. For someone get so competitive with each other, they sure act like a married couple."

Flash chuckled a bit, "Yeah. I know the feeling. I wonder if they realized it or not."

Applejack scoffed, "Probably not. But I know you two seem to be attracting with each other."

Flash and Twilight looked surprised yet blushed in red. Saber hummed, "Yeah. I do notice of that as well. I think you two are kinda perfect match."

"No! We're not!" Twilight and Flash protested in concern. Everyone then laughed amusingly. They flustered, "I mean we're already got our dates! I can't just dump and fall for her/him! We're just friends! Nothing happens between us! Honest!"

"Of course, you do…" Saber teased amusingly.

Flash groaned, "Oh yeah?! What about you two?! I'm sure you got a thing for her!"

Saber yelped in concern, "Hey!"

"I agreed with Flash. It's not just you, Saber," Twilight said calmly. She turned and teasingly looked at Applejack, "I know you liked him too. You did ask my advice on how to get him liked you!"

"Twilight!" Applejack snapped in annoyance. She groaned, "Did you have to go and ruin that?!"

Twilight stuck her tongue out playfully, "That's what you get for teasing me. Since you guys are here, just tell him, AJ."

Flash nodded playfully, "Yeah. Tell her, detective."

Both Saber and Applejack blushed in red while looking at each other, "Well, I-!"

"Aren't we supposed to find Fluttershy?!" Terrorcreep asked impatiently and annoyingly, alerting everyone else. He groaned, "But instead, we had lunch."

"Sorry, Terrorcreep," Applejack apologized.

Saber sighed, "Don't worry, we'll find her soon. We're just waiting for Shorty to get back here soon."

"And here I am," Shorty said firmly as he arrived at the scene. He continued, "Sorry, I'm late, guys. I came across with Rainbow and Aqua. I asked them if they know where she was."

"Did they know?" Terrorcreep asked impatiently.

"No. Wherever she is, Vignette knows about it," Shorty said seriously and firmly, "Who knows what kind of lies and troubles she may have caused."

Everyone sans Applejack, Saber and Tailtech was confused and uncertain about why Shorty was so aggressive and angry about Vignette.

"Should we asked why you have a grudge against Vignette?" Twilight asked.

"No. You may not because you won't believe in me," Shorty said sternly and annoyingly, making everyone concern and confused. He continued, "Enough of that. We should focus on finding Fluttershy."

"But how on earth are we gonna find her?" Flash asked, "She could be anywhere."

Shorty hummed thoughtfully, "We're gonna split up. We cover the places as much as possible. And also, alert others about it. Keep in contact."

Terrorcreep nodded, "Even if we have to tear down the places."

"Let's not get to extreme, okay?" Twilight suggested firmly, "We don't want to get into trouble."

"Twilight, we're already in trouble the moment we met Vignette," Shorty said sternly and seriously, "So, right now, finding Fluttershy is important. If you do come across with Vignette, don't trust her."

Everyone was uncertain and worried of what Shorty's suggesting, but they knew that finding Fluttershy is important now. They split into groups now. Applejack, Saber and Ace head to the north. Twilight and Flash returned to Shadow Dragon and Sunset to get their help. Shorty and Terrorcreep went to the west. They prayed that they can find her soon.


Shorty and Terrorcreep arrived at the bumper car ride. They both were looking at the map, which has some red colored x-marks on some places they have come across. They both hummed in concern and worried tone.

A sudden whistle was blown got their attention. Both Shorty and Terrorcreep looked up and found Pinkie, dressed in green-yellow shirt, blue jean and greenish flat hat, stood before them.

"No frowning allowed!" Pinkie scolded Shorty and Terrorcreep seriously. She hummed seriously before throwing the Equestria Land map into dumpster. She continued, "As 'Fun Inspector', I'm a little concerned about what I'm seeing here."

"Pinkie, get lost!" Terrorcreep snapped angrily, "We don't have time for your stupid game!"

"Hey! This is not a stupid game!" Pinkie snapped, feeling offended. She continued proudly, "Fun Inspectors are freelance! And don't get paid! And totally made up by me earlier today when I saw a little girl crying because she dropped her ice cream, and I said to myself, 'Pinkie Pie, this place isn't as fun as it could be!' Do you like the uniform? I made it out of things I found in the trash, but you can't even tell!"

"And we don't care!" Shorty snapped dryly, "Now stop wasting our time and move aside! Tell our friends to find Fluttershy now! She's missing!"

Shorty pushed Pinkie aside as he and Terrorcreep continued walking down the street while searching for Fluttershy.

Pinkie screamed in frustration, "Why do you keep changing the script?! This is not how it supposed to happen!"

Pinkie then noticed Blazefist and Laxtinct were hiding in the bushes and trash cans as they were following Indigo and Thunderlane, who were chatting about going to another skyride. This annoyed her to blow the whistle, scaring them both off. She then chased after them at once.


Twilight and Flash have just returned to the game stalls. Upon arriving to Flim and Flam's game stall, they found Shadow Dragon and Sunset madly throwing couple of rings on the bottles. But so far, they missed. Flim and Flam have become tired and annoyed with it.

Flim unenthusiastically remarked, "Ugh. Wow."

"So close." Flame agreed unenthusiastically.

Both Shadow Dragon and Sunset became shocked and mad yet tired before dropped on the floor by sliding against the counter table. Twilight and Flash approached and checked on them.

"Guys! How long have you been playing this game?!" Twilight asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon groaned in exhaustion, "I… I don't know… Two or twenty rounds…"

Sunset groaned in pain while looking at her fingers, "I can't feel my fingers anymore."

"Oh boy…" Flash said in concern. He then looked at Flim and Flam, "They never win, did they?"

"Sorry, sir. They didn't," Flim sighed in frustration. He picked the stuffed parakeet as he spoke, "Maybe it's time to stop."

Flam nodded in agreement, "Uh, how about you just take a parakeet and go home?"

Angered and annoyed, Shadow Dragon snapped while knocking the parakeet off, "It's not about the parakeet!"

The parakeet got thrown straight at the mother and her son. He grabbed it before awed happily and warmly, thanking them for giving him a free trinket.

Shadow Dragon groaned angrily as he tried to grab the ring but stopped by Twilight. She spoke warmly and gently, "Shadow Dragon, stop. You don'tt need to continue with this. I don't care if you win or lose. As long we date and have fun together, I'm happy enough."

Seeing Sunset wanted to play, Flash grabbed and spoke gently, "You too, Sunset. This game is rigged. How about we get some ice cream?"

"Great idea, Flash. It will cool our heads off," Twilight agreed.

After carefully thinking, both Shadow Dragon and Sunset sighed in defeat as they realized that their loved ones were right.

"You're right," Shadow Dragon agreed calmly, "We need to chill."

Sunset nodded, "Yeah. We never even had a chance."

Shadow Dragon and Sunset threw the rings off. They, Twilight and Flash headed off at once. Unbeknownst to them, their rings landed on one bottle together. This surprised Flim and Flam.

"Well, would ya look at that?!" Flim exclaimed in surprise.

Flam nodded happily, "A winner every time!"

Seeing how the rings landed on the same bottle, the customers and teenagers chattered happily as they approached and wanted to try it out. Shadow Dragon and his friends couldn't believe of what they just saw.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"


Both Saber and Applejack have passed by the teacup ride while looking around to find Fluttershy. But so far, they can't find her anywhere. They both became worry and uneasy about the situation now.

While looking at the map, Applejack groaned in frustration, "We've searched almost whole north and couldn't find her?! Where could she be?"

"No clue…" Saber admitted in concern. He turned and found the security guard coming out from security room. He smirked, "I might have the idea."

Applejack looked at where he was looking at. She looked worry and uneasy, "Please tell me that you're not really thinking about going in?"

Saber smirked slyly, "Yes, I am."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"I am the detective, remember?"

"Your dad and Mr. Skysoar are not gonna happy with your tricks."

"They don't need to know it, AJ."

Saber and Applejack approached to the security guard, who just closed the door to his security room. He turned around and found them stood before him.

"Oh. Can I help you?" Security Guard asked calmly.

"As matter of fact, yes, you can," Saber said calmly. He then shows his detective badge to the security guard, who looked surprised and amazed. He continued firmly, "I am Detective Saber Dragoon and this is my partner. We're from DSPD – Dragon Storm Police Department. I'm gonna need your security room to check on the footage. We're on the investigation that involved with missing girl."

Security Guard yelped in surprise, "Oh! Of course! I'll open the door right away, detective." He quickly opened the door. He smiled, "Here you go, sir and madam. If you need anything, call me. I'll be there to help you out."

Saber smiled, "Will do. Thanks."

Security Guard turned and left the security room. Saber and Applejack entered the security room. They then approached to the security workplace that has computer with keyboards and monitor screens. He took his seat and began his work on the computer, searching for Fluttershy.

"Saber, you shouldn't have lied to him!" Applejack scolded.

Saber sighed, "Calm down, AJ. I didn't actually lie. In fact, I did say we're on investigation for the missing girl. And so, what I said is the truth."

Applejack hummed in concern, "I supposed it's true. Is being detective and police very tough?"

Saber nodded, "It is. And sometimes, you have to do something bad for the greater good especially when you're being an undercover cop." He noticed something on the monitor screen, "Well, hello. What do we have here?"

"Did you find her?" Applejack asked.

Saber shook his head firmly, "More than that, Vignette is taking Rainbow Dash to production garage. Aqua is nowhere to be seen."

Applejack looked concern and uneasy as she looked up and found one of monitor screen shown Vignette and Rainbow arrived at the production garage. Saber and Applejack looked at the monitor screen carefully.


At the side of production garage, both Vignette and Rainbow were discussing and talking with each other.

"Rarity and Applejack told me you're the coolest, smartest friend who knows what's the opposite of down." Vignette remarked playfully, "What's up!"

Rainbow looked surprise as she answered, "Heh. True."

"I have a bold new vision for the Rainbooms that you are going to love!" Vignette said calmly and amusingly, "The Throwbacks! Capital T, #TBT, Throwback Today. Or for short, T.C.T.H.T.B.T.[T.B.T.], pronounced "ta-ca-ta-ca-ba-ta"! You are going to represent the touchstones of cool throughout the ages!"

Rainbow smirked, "I like it so far, and I assume I'll like what you say next."

Vignette smiled as she suggested, "'Rainbow Dash: '50s Sockhop Sweetheart"! Poodle skirt, adorable blonde hair. How do you feel about shaving your head? I only ask 'cause you'll definitely have to do it for the wig."

Rainbow looked annoyed by her proposal as she answered, "Uhhh... there is no way anyone is shaving my head."

"B.Y.B.B.?"

"B.I.A.A.T.B. But I already am the best?"

Vignette looked annoyed as she answered dryly, "Well, if you insist on just, ugh, being yourself or whatever, then at least let me take a picture of the real you."

Just before Rainbow could ask, Vignette has already pressed the button as her magical phone zapped on her. The rainbow-colored teenage girl disappeared in digital fading magic.

Vignette sighed, "Honestly, why can't anyone just agreed with my vision? She and her friends remind me too much of my ex-employee. He's such a drag. Always keep arguing and disagreeing with me. Why can't I just get what I want?!"

"Maybe you're just a spoiled rotten brat!"

To her shock and fear, Vignette looked back as she found angry Aqua was about to slam a punch on her. Instead, the PR girl barely dodged down, allowing the punch struck and dented on the wall.

Vignette panicked, "A-Are you crazy?! You could have killed me!"

Aqua gave a death glare at her, "That's the point, bitch…" Vignette looked scared and worried. She continued, "What the hell did you do to my prized pupil?! Did you kill her?!"

Vignette panicked, "W-What?! No! I didn't! I really didn't! I just take picture of her, and she just disappeared out of sights!"

"Don't you dare lie to me!" Aqua snapped angrily. She screamed in anger as she almost slammed her punches on Vignette, who barely dodged and evaded the attacks. She growled, "If you're telling the truth, then bring Rainbow and Fluttershy back now!"

"Fluttershy?! I don't have her!"

"Don't lie to me! She told me and my friends that you were going to talk with her! I can bet one thing what you did to her when she refused."

Vignette gulped, "Look! I'm sorry! I really want them to follow my vision! That's all!"

"Maybe you should learn how to compromise!" Aqua snapped angrily, "Return her to us before I clobber you down!"

Without hesitation, Vignette panicked and used her magical phone to zap on Aqua. She digitally disappeared at once. She panted heavily and fearfully.

"T-That was close," Vignette said in concern and fear. She then looked at the phone, "I really need to be careful. Or else, I'd be sending to jail for good."


Saber and Applejack looked shock and concern of what they just saw.

"Looks like we have found the answer," Saber said in concern.

Applejack looked shock and concern as she remarked, "I can't believe Vignette zappin' my friends with a magical phone! Why?!"

"I don't know," Saber admitted in concern while copying and transferring the data to his phone, "But Shorty was right about one thing. She's not really an honest and also spoiled girl for want to get what she wants. We're gonna need this proof to show who she really is. She's not gonna hide her true colors from us."

Applejack looked worry as she remarked, "I'd never thought she could do something like this. But I wasn't expectin' somethin' so magic and evil. She makes 'em disappear, but where do they go?"


Rainbow and Aqua got teleported in the middle of white chamber. They both looked shock and disbelief of their predicament.

"Aw, man! Are we trapped in a magical phone?" Rainbow asked angrily.

Aqua sighed, "Looks like it. So, this is what it feels like trapped in nowhere?"

"You have no idea. Still where is Fluttershy?!" Rainbow asked in concern while looking around of her surroundings, "If we get zapped here, then she has to be somewhere!"

ZAPPED! Both Rainbow and Aqua yelled in pain as they felt electrocuted shock on them. They both dropped on the floor hard. They're both unconscious while moaning in pain. The mysterious attack revealed to be cybernetic and mechanized Fluttershy, who looked emotionless and dark, armed with her electrical gauntlet to fire on them.

Mr. Cobblepolt arrived at the scene as he chuckled, "That'd be all, little girl. That'd be all…"

To Be Continued…

Review and Suggest…

PreviousChapters Next