• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S2E13: Snack Attack!

Author's Note:

Alright. Next four episodes will be much like what 'MLP Equestria Girls Choose Your Own Ending'. I have posted the polls for you to choose started from the most votes to least ones. This will be the first time to put all three endings together in one shots.

Time to see if your votes did have good or bad endings for the character to face in their dilemma! Starting with Spike's Story!

During lunch hour period, the students are on the break from studies and homework. Most of them were having lunch. Some were doing their own activities such as reading books, playing sports, training and having fun. Others were just resting, relaxing and do nothing.

Twilight, Fluttershy and Nyx were giggling happily and playfully over Pinkie's Babysitting Adventure. As they approached to the shy girl's locker, Fluttershy opened its door, where she found frightened and worried Spike hiding inside the locker. Three of them looked shock and surprised to see him inside.

"Spike?!" The girls asked in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Twilight asked in concern, "You know you're not supposed to be here!"

Before Spike could explain anything, the student screamed and panicked in fear and agony while shouting out loud 'snake' or 'giant snake'. Spike yelped in fear as he quickly closed the locker's door at once, hiding inside. Twilight and her friends were confused of the event. Before they ask, they then found Dragoking hissed and screeched angrily and wildly, slithering across the hallway while scaring and driving students away from him.

"Dragoking?" Fluttershy asked in surprise. She noticed the mutant anaconda's being angry and annoyed. She asked, "Is there something-?!"

"SPIKE!" Dragoking screeched out wildly and angrily, scaring the girls off.

Dragoking slithered away, searching and hunting down on Spike for angry reason. Twilight, Fluttershy and Nyx were dumbfounded yet shocked and disbelieved of what they just saw and heard. They turned to the locker, where its door opened and revealed nervous Spike.

"I guess I've got explanation to do?" Spike asked uneasily. Twilight, Fluttershy and Nyx nodded firmly. He sighed in defeat, "I might have accidentally stolen and eaten his all of snacks."

"WHAT?!" The girls asked in shock and disbelief.

"Spike! Are you out of your mind?!" Twilight asked in annoyance, "You know better than sneaking and eating his food! Snakes don't like anyone steal their food."

Spike groaned, "I know. But his fish sticks and pork steaks were nice. I've gotta try it." He sighed, "I guess I might have gone overboard."

"You think?" Nyx asked in annoyance, "Have you tried to apologize to him?"

"Are you kidding me?! The second I go near him, he would try to eat me alive than letting me explain!" Spike answered fearfully and frantically at his friends' faces. He panted heavily before sighed, "I can't do it! I really can't!"

"Like it or not, you have to apologize to him for stealing his snacks" Twilight suggested firmly. She sighed, "I'll go find and get Dragoking. Assuming he's not in crazy mood to coil me up for him to lick my whole body. I don't know what scares me the most - a snake eating me alive or being a pervert."

Twilight left her friend behind as she went and sought out Dragoking. Spike looked uneasy and scared while shivered and quivered in fear. He groaned in frustration before having his paws to cover his head.

"If it makes you feel better, I'd be happy to be there for you," Fluttershy suggested.

Nyx smiled, "If it goes wrong, then me and Crusaders are happy to help."

"Hope you don't mind us around," The squeaky voice spoke up, alerting Spike and his friends. They looked up and found Wheelie and Brains lying on the locker. They waved at him. The blue Minicon smiled, "We've got something that will get you out of the mess."

Brains chuckled happily, "It'll be the blast, doggy!"

Spike hummed thoughtfully as he's giving some thoughts of who can help him out from his sticky situation. Who should he choose? What is the result of the ending?


If Spike chose Fluttershy...

Fluttershy was carrying and holding Spike on her hands, accompanied by Nyx and two Minicons. The young child was holding a plastic container of food. They were heading straight to cafeteria, where most of students dare not enter it. They were quivered and shivered fearfully and frantically about going in.

Spike gulped fearfully, "This is a really bad idea."

"Don't worry, Spike. We'll be standing by your side," Fluttershy said calmly while patted his head gently, "We won't let Dragoking eat you alive."

Spike sighed, "That's what I'm worried about."

Spike, Fluttershy and their friends marched into the cafeteria. They found the area is very messy, filthy and wet with food and drinks lying around. Dragoking was slithering and coiling himself around as the snake was grumbling and mumbling angrily and annoyingly. They then found Twilight just returned to them. She looked very messy and dirty.

Twilight sighed in annoyance and frustration, "I managed to calm that snake down. He sure have a quite the temper. assumed that you have a better plan?"

Spike gulped, "More or less..."

Fluttershy smiled warmly, "It'll be alright. Count on it."

"I hope you're right," Twilight said in concern.

Spike and his friends marched straight towards Dragoking. Sensing their approaching via feeling the vibration on the ground, the mutated snake raised his head as he turned and glared at them. He screeched out loudly and angrily, preparing to attack the dog.

Spike yelped as he covered himself to brace for the attack. Fluttershy stood firmly and glared at the snake, causing him to halt at once. Dragoking looked nervous and uneasy when looking at the shy girl's angry eyes.

"Mr. Dragoking, I'd appreciate that you will not try to attack and kill him! Because if you, you're gonna have some serious timeout! Do you understand, mister?!" Fluttershy asked angrily, making him nervously nodded. She sighed calmly before said sincerely, "Good boy. Now, Spike has something to say."

Fluttershy put Spike down on the floor, along with Nyx putting the container as well. They're all standing behind the dog. He is now facing at Dragoking, who was glaring and hissing at him. Seeing the mutated snake's angry eyes has make him nervous and worried.

Spike gulped fearfully, "Here goes nothing." He sighed a bit as he approached to Dragoking while pushing the container before the snake. He continued, "Hey, Dragoking. I know you're still pretty mad and won't forgive m easily. But I'm really sorry for eating your snacks. So, I decided to make another snack for you. I hope it will be good enough."

Spike bowed to the ground. Though still unconvinced, Dragoking was surprised and amazed by the dog's willing to apologize. The snake slithered towards the container. He opened it as it revealed pack of sausage, friend fish and even mash potatoes. He was amazed and surprised by the view. He took a sausage for him to try it. As he took a bite, he eat and chewed slowly and gently to taste its food. He yelped in surprise as he was amazed and touched by it delicious food.

Just before he could eat it, Dragoking turned and looked at Spike, who is still bowing to the ground. Using his tail, he lifted the dog's head up. The snake smiled at him warmly, while pushing and moving contained to him. This surprised Spike.

"You forgive me?" Spike asked in surprise.

Dragoking nodded and smiled warmly, "Friends... We're friends."

Spike sighed, "Thanks. I promised that I won't steal your food."

Dragoking smiled and nodded happily. He and Spike began eating and chewing the food happily and warmly. Fluttershy and her friends smiled warmly and happily to see them working out with their problems and become friends again.

Fluttershy sighed in relief, "Thank goodness that everything went out alright..."


If Spike chose Wheelie and Brains...

Wheelie and Brains brought Spike outside of the school's lawn, where they're discussing and planning of how to deal with Dragoking. The dog was more nervous and uneasy before

"Okay, pal, if you wanna get away from that big mutant Snake, then you're at the right place," Wheelie bragged happily and amusingly.

"So, I don't supposed that you've got 'brilliant' plan?" Spike asked in unconvinced tone.

Wheelie smirked, "Don't worry, baby puppy. We've got everything under control."

Brains chuckled playfully, "Yeah. You won't regret it, buddy."

"Why do I get the feeling that I might regret it?" Spike asked in concern with groaning. He sighed, "So, what can I do?"

Wheelie gave the paper to Spike, "Follow the list while me and buddy will be working on the project to deal with D.K. for good."

Spike raised his left eyebrow with unconvinced look and tone, "You're kidding?"

"Time's running out, doggy! The crazy snake will be here to take you down!" Wheelie snapped in annoyance, "Better get going, little doggy!"

Spike groaned in frustration as he went off to complete the list that Wheelie has listened while he and his Minicon went off to deal with the 'project'.

An hour has passed, the dog has returned to the school's lawn. He looked exhausted and tired yet beat up like some people were beating him up. He was carrying the bag on his mouth. He grumbled angrily and annoyingly. He arrived at the lawn, where Wheelie and Brains were working on strange purple colored pinata.

Putting down the bag, Spike panted heavily, "Okay, I'm here. I did what you ask. So, what are we building?"

"We're done!" Brains exclaimed happily, shocking and confusing Spike.

Showing the dog-like pinata before Spike, Wheelie smirked, "Tadah! Our project! The Spike Pinata! What do you think, buddy? Perfect?"

"Huh?!" Spike asked in shock and disbelief. He looked at the bag as he asked, "What the heck did I just do with the list?"

"For our fun," Wheelie and Brains answered happily.

Spike groaned in annoyance, "I shouldn't have known! Never ever trust the perverted Minicons..."

"Well, either way, we're ready!" Wheelie exclaimed happily as he took the bag from Spike's. He chuckled happily, "Either way, let's make final adjustment for our snake guy."

Wheelie and Brains placed the dog pinata in the middle of lawn. They and Spike quickly hid behind the bushes, where they're watching the event.

"So, what exactly we're doing?" Spike asked in concern.

"Watch and learn, buddy," Wheelie said happily and calmly.

Brains gasped, "Here comes the big boy!"

SCREECH! Spike, Wheelie and Brains were alerted by the noise. They then found Dragoking pounced and coiled the pinata tightly in his grip. As he was tightening up his coil, the pinata burst and broke into pieces, revealing crimson watery around him. He was shocked and disbelieved of what he just saw. Instead of proud and happy, the giant mutated anaconda cried tearfully and shamefully.

"That's your plan?!" Spike asked in shock, "Scared him?! Make him upset?!"

"Actually he was supposed to be happy," Wheelie shrugged uneasily, "I mean snakes are happy to get their revenge."

Spike groaned in annoyance about Wheelie's plan. He emerged out from the bushes. He approached t Dragoking, who was still crying tearfully. He poked the snake, getting his attention. He looked surprise when he was looking at the dog.

"Hi..." Spike waved uneasily. He sighed in shame while looked down, "I'd never want the prank on you. I'd just want to hide from you because you have the bad temper. But sorry for the lunch and pranks. You can tackle me or finish me off if you want."

To the dog's surprise, Dragoking coiled up Spike in his grip. The snake nuzzled and patted him. This surprised and amazed him. Wheelie and Brains were surprised of the event.

"That was unexpected..." Wheelie commented in surprise.

Brains nodded before looked at the bag, "Well, we've got the ladies' assets especially Sunset's. We're gonna make the best model out of this one."

Wheelie chuckled, "Good thing that she's not on our back."

"Want a bet?!" Sunset's angry voice asked, shocking and alerting two Minicons.

Wheelie and Brains screamed and panicked frantically and fearfully. They were running away from angry Sunset, who was using the rolling pin to wrack them both. Spike and Dragoking watched the event. They looked at each other for the moment before they laughed out loudly and happily.


If Spike chose Cutie Mark Crusaders...

Nyx took Spike with her as they both were heading off to Cutie Mark Crusaders' hideout. She even called her friends to help them out as well. They gathered inside the clubhouse.

"Okay, Crusaders, we have a serious emergency! Spike's in grave danger! He needs out help!" Nyx exclaimed firmly. Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in shock and concern. She continued, "He's been hunted down by Dragoking for stealing and eating his food!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in shock and concern. Jade hissed, "Dude! That is wrong. Everyone knows that stealing food from snake is not a good idea."

Scootaloo hissed in concern, "Yeah. He'd do anything to get his revenge."

"Gee. Thanks for reminding me..." Spike remarked annoyingly. He sighed in annoyance, "I need your help."

"Don't worry, Spike. We'll help you out," Sweetie Belle said firmly and determinedly.

Apple Bloom nodded, "Yeah. We won't let that snake get you!"

"Which is why we're here," Nyx said firmly and determinedly, standing on the stage, "So, do any of you have the idea?"

And just before anyone could answer, Cutie Mark Crusaders and Nyx heard the loud hissing and screeching noise, shocking and alerting them.

"Uh-oh!" Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed in shock and concern.

Spike yelped, "He's here! He's gonna eat me!"

"Run for your life!" Nyx shouted in fear.

Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike screamed and panicked in fear and frantically. They all quickly exited out the clubhouse. They're running for their lives from the angry snake, who was chasing and going after them. As they come across to the small town, they split up, heading to different direction. Spike went with Nyx. Dragoking went after them both from behind.

Nyx and Spike met up with Apple Bloom, who quickly took him and moved to another direction. He did the same thing with Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Jade. Whenever the dog meet up with another member of Cutie Mark Crusaders, he went and headed off to another direction for couple of rounds. This confused and annoyed Dragoking a lot to chase after them.

Eventually, they're running away from Dragoking came to the end when Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike arrived and rammed at each other in the middle of junction. They're all groaned and moaned painfully. They then found shadow loomed over them. They looked behind and found Dragoking was standing before them.

Spike cried frantically, "Please! Don't kill me! I'm sorry for stealing and eating your food! I promised that I won't do it again! I promised! Please don't eat me!"

"Uh, Spike, Dragoking was gonna apologize to you," Fluttershy's voice spoke, shocked and surprised Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike. She and Twilight were on the scene. She continued, "We calm him down and told him that scaring Spike and taking revenge won't make him happy."

Twilight nodded, "Definitely. So, Spike would be making up by cooking and making some food for him. That would be fair punishment, wouldn't you agree?"

Spike chuckled uneasily, "That would be good enough. Sorry for eating your lunch."

Rolled his eyes in annoyance, Dragoking sighed, "Fine. Sorry too..."

"Thanks for the help, girls," Spike thanked.

Cutie Mark Crusaders nodded happily. Nyx smiled, "Happy to help, Spike. After all, we're family."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:

Cathy Weseluck: Spike

Dee Bradley Baker: Dragoking

Andrea Libman: Fluttershy

Kira Tozer: Nyx

Tom Kenny: Wheelie

Reno Wilson: Brains

Minor Casts:

Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle

Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer

Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom

Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle

Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo

Cherami Leigh: Jade Adventure

PreviousChapters Next