• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
Dignity (I)

Author's Note:

Here comes the second special of Mystic Equestria Girls. However, this one is my least favorite because of poor character development and relationship, plotline and I really hated the most is Vignette Valencia. Why?

She got off and forgiven too easily from the mess she made. She should hold responsible of this mess and attitude. Despite my disliking character, she will take this responsible for her mess and face her consequence, regardless of how sorry she is. Vignette is not gonna be a main villain but someone else do. character' or 'cut her slack'. Not gonna happen.

And also, Applejack-Rarity Friendship Problem will not be presenting in here because it's too dumb and ridiculous for my liking. And not to mention, why would she be jealous of Vignette because of friendship. I doubt it. However, their relationship and love with Shorty and Saber will be complicated as story progress. Four of them will be main characters of it. It will be very different than original.

Equestria Land, the most popular amusement theme park in America, filled with various attraction such as Ferris Wheel, Rides, Haunted Mansion, Bumper Ride, Circus, Hollywood Setting, Adventure Land and so on.

At the Production Studio Building, a very-light-yellowed-colored female in her early 30's with grayish crimson-to-light magentaish gray hair with light gray streaks worn a headband with flower white sleeveless shirt with purplish stripe, blue short jean, a sleeveless trench coat and brownish colored high heel boots, was performing her selfie shooting on herself while commenting happily. Her name is Vignette Valencia.

"Experience the world like you've never seen it before, at the one, the only, Equestria Land!" Vignette exclaimed happily while looking at the production building's garage opened up.

Just as the orange-colored parade ride with purple curtains has four people dressed in grayish jumpsuit with four different shapes emerged out, this shocked and annoyed her of what she just saw.

"Stop! Cut! Cut!" Vignette ordered angrily. She turned and glared at her designer with grayish-purple colored bun-like with red streaks as she demanded, "Why is everyone dressed like they're not dressed?!"

Designer with Russian Accent answered dryly, "Because you keep changing your mind about the costumes, Vignette Valencia."

"Do you know what it means to be in charge of public relations for this park?" Vignette asked in annoyance while holding her phone. She continued, "It's my job to make sure the world knows how amazing Equestria Land is gonna be. And in two weeks, when there's fifty thousand people here for opening day, the last thing they'll see before they leave at night will be this light parade." She then looked at her staff workers' costumes, "And, by extension, your costumes, which apparently do not exist as of this moment! B.Y.B.B. Be yourself, but better. Do you even have a philosophy?"

Russian Designer scoffed while counting down her fingers, "G.W.I.Q. Guess vhat. I qvit."

The Designer turned and walked away from Vignette. The Public Relation Officer was annoyed and irritated with her. Suddenly, she got the call from her phone. By looking at the screen, she yelped in fear and concern before answered it.

"H-Hello?" Vignette asked in fear.

"VIGNETTE VALENCIA! YOU IDIOT!" The grumpy voice shouted angrily and annoyingly, "I just received the report that my best designer quit! You wanna bloody explain about this?!"

"Sir, I can explain. The designer you hired turned out to be very poor and useless. She gave us the worst costumes!"

"No! You gave the worst order and communication of how costumes worked! You didn't bloody give her time to finish! Again! I swear to my Mama Penguin's heart that you really cause more problems than help! Why I hire you for?! I'd never understand! You're nothing but a problem!"

"Please, sir! I can fix this! I'll make sure that we get the job done in time!"

"You'd better be, Valencia! If I don't get more customers for my new theme park, my temper and firing you would be the least of your concern! My superior would be coming after you!"

"No, Mr. Copplebolt! I won't let it happened!"

"Then, what are you waiting for?! Get a new designer now, you useless whore!"

As soon as the phone's contact silenced, Vignette shown her annoyed and angry looks before screamed in frustration, "I need a stress salad!"

The staff worker panicked as one of them went off to get it. Vignette approached to the table with umbrella, where she took a seat. Her worker arrived and brought the 'stress salad' before her. He even put some pepper on it before leaving her.

"Where am I gonna find a new costume designer for the light parade with only two weeks left?" Vignette asked in frustration. She sighed in frustration as she ate her stress salad, "If only I could put a filter on real life to make everything the way I want it."

Unbeknownst to her, a purple-colored swirling magic flow and arrived behind her back. It descended and touched her phone, which turned its cover from the happy smiley with crimson colored shirt-like with white polka-dots into angry and annoyed looks with sharped triangle style and polka-dots-like triangle shaped.

Looking at her phone, Vignette smiled, "Only way to feel better is getting ten thousand likes with the perfect salad pic."

Just as she picked her phone up, Vignette aimed her phone's camera-like at her stress salad. When she took the picture on it, it magically digitized and disappeared from sights. She looked surprised and shocked of what she saw. She noticed something off with it. While sliding her salad picture with others such mash potatoes and fruit salad-like, she was surprised and confused about it.

"Hey, did somebody install a new app on my phone?" Vignette asked in serious tone.

While pressing the button on her phone, its camera beamed the lights out as it magically created the fruit-like salad before her. Vignette was astonished and surprised. She then touched the bowl, which gave electrical buzz noise.

Vignette smiled, "Oh. 'Cause I like it!"

Unknown to her, the security camera has been recording the event.


Inside the dark room, 'Cobblepolt' hummed amusingly while looking at the security footage that has just recorded Vignette's discovery of magical phone. He dialed on his phone, calling his 'superior' about his finding.

"Boss Machine Dragoon, I've got something that you might like," Cobblepolt commented calmly and amusingly. He made squawky chuckle noise, "The Magic is in our turf now. This time, our Equestria Land is gonna be busy very soon! You'll get some fresh meat."

"Excellent…" Machine Dragoon's voice answered in pleasant tone.


Inside the Canterlot Mall, Applejack and Rarity were sitting down on table set at the crowded cafeteria. They both seemed to be nervous and worried while looking at their phones like they were hoping something happen.

"Anything?" Rarity asked in concern.

Applejack shook her head, "Nothin'. You?"

Rarity sighed, "Nuh-uh."

Suddenly; Shorty, Saber and Tailtech were walking and passing by the cafeteria. They noticed Rarity and Applejack were sitting there while looking at the phones. They all approached and checked on two girls, wondering why they were upset and nervous about.

"Somebody has unspilled beans at this table," Saber asked curiously, "So, what is it?"

Applejack sighed calmly, "Rarity and I applied for summer jobs at the new theme park."

Hearing the word has shocked him, Shorty asked in disbelief and worried, "Equstria Land? You both really want to work there?"

Applejack nodded happily, "Yup. We applied to work side-by-side as caramel apple girls."

"Wow! This is unexpected!" Tailtech exclaimed in amazement. He then found Shorty was annoyed by it. He cleared his throat, "I mean it's cool and okay."

"Yes. It's not that I'm nervous, but…" Rarity nervously and uneasily. She then looked at her friend, "Applejack, you're perfect for the job. And, well, my résumé is less apple-centric."

Applejack chuckled a bit, "We'll be together. I got a good feelin'."

Looking at her cellphone, Rarity huffed in disappointment, "No missed calls while we were talking about caramel apples." She hummed thoughtfully, "Shall we practice answering our phones and sounding calm?"

"I rather you guys not." Shorty said firmly and sternly, shocked his friends.

"Huh?" Everyone sans Tailtech looked confused to ask.

"Dude. What's your deal? Got problem with Equestria Land?" Saber asked firmly.

Shorty huffed while looking away, "You don't want to know. And hopefully, the theme park won't be bothered about replying to the girls." Suddenly, both cellphones rang out loud, making the girls screamed in alert. He groaned, "I stand corrected."

"Is that what I think it is?" Tailtech asked curiously.

Rarity nodded, "One new e-mail!"

"It's from the park!" Applejack added.

Rarity and Applejack exclaimed in unison to each other, "You open yours first! No, you open yours first!"

"How about you girls open it together?" Saber suggested. Both Applejack and Rarity nodded happily. He counted down, "Same time. One, two, and three!"

Signaled, Rarity and Applejack opened their email while reading theirs calmly and silently. They both looked surprised and happy of what they just read.

"Oh. They said I'm overqualified for caramel apple girl." Rarity said in disappointment. Shorty smiled in relief while the rest looked worry and feel sorry for her. As she continued reading, she gasped in surprise, "They want me to be lead parade costume designer!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone asked in disbelief and surprise.

"You haven't even started, and you already got promoted!" Tailtech exclaimed in surprise, "Quoting Rainbow – 'That's gotta be a record'."

Reading her email carefully, Applejack sighed in relief, "I not only got the job, but also the manager of managing and handling the sales for caramel apples! This is amazing!"

Saber patted Applejack's back, "Way to go, AJ. Looks like you finally got the job."

Shorty rolled his eyes in annoyance, "You couldn't get a job from somewhere else than Equestria Land?"

"Shorty, why do you have against with Equestria Land? It's just a theme park," Rarity asked in concern.

Shorty huffed, "Let's just say that place is nothing but trouble. Someone else in there ruin my life. I'd never forgive her. Trust me. You do not want to go and work there."

"Honestly, Shorty. I don't understand why you couldn't tell us your problem," Rarity said firmly and calmly, "Applejack and I are going to the Equestria Land for the job we applied for. Costume Designer and Caramel Apple Manager, here we come!"

Applejack nodded, "Yeah. We can't let this opportunity pass."

Saber smiled, "Then, go for it. All of us will be supporting you all."

"Yeah! Good luck with your new job!" Tailtech said happily.

"Thanks, everyone," Applejack said happily.

Rarity turned and looked at annoyed Shorty before sighed, "Look, Shorty, I'm not gonna berate and scold you for not giving me the reason. But the least you could do as my boyfriend is to wish me luck."

Shorty sighed in defeat before giving a peck on her cheek, "Good luck with your new job. Just be careful of whom you trust at Equestria Land. The employers and employees especially the PR are opportunistic and cunning because they'll do whatever it takes to get what they want."

Concerned with Shorty's warning, Rarity sighed a bit, "Alright, I will. But I expect you to tell me your true reason about your grudge against Equestria Land."

"Maybe… Another time…" Shorty said firmly and calmly, "See ya. I need to deal with my work."

Shorty turned and walked away, heading back to his laboratory for his work. Rarity and Applejack looked at Saber and Tailtech. The detective shrugged while mutant kid sighed while shaking her head.

While walking towards the entrance, Shorty gave his deep thoughts, "I wish I could tell you the truth, Rarity. But knowing you and anyone else, you won't believe me. Vignette Valencia stole and used my concept idea for her personal gain. I'd never forget that."


On the next day, both Rarity and Applejack, bringing their résumé with them, arrived at the Equestria Land. Passing through the ticket entrance, they met up with Vignette Valencia. Equesrtai Land Workers were sweeping and cleaning the place, making sure they're ready for the customers' arrival to enjoy and have fun with it.

"My name is Vignette Valencia," Vignette introduced herself while leading new employees to the production studio, "and to answer your first question, yes, I'm that "Vignette", but no, I do not think I'm better than you just because I have three million followers on Snapgab."

"Say what?" Applejack asked in confusion.

Rarity huffed softly yet surprised, "You're up to three million now? I mean, yes, uh, yes, I-I am familiar with your online repertoire." She turned and looked at the confused Applejack. She said calmly, "Don't worry, darling, I'll explain it later. In fact, I can teach you how to use 'Snapgab'. It might come in handy for your farm."

Applejack shrugged a bit, "If you say so, Rarity."

Vignette smiled at Rarity, "I have a good feeling about you, Rare and AJ. Oh, you have to let me call you 'Rare'. It's the perfect name for lead parade costume designer and caramel apple manager. Not a…" She then read the file while looking at Applejack, "Um, caramel apple girl. That fits for AJ. You are good at this as manager, right?"

Applejack smiled and nodded proudly, "Yup. I've done plenty work from the apple farm. And you can tell that my name is in it. Managing and handling the business is like working at the farm."

Vignette giggled a bit, "Something like that. But Good for you, AJ." She turned to Rarity, {I don't even know why you applied for a job like that. Not with a Snapgab feed like yours.""

Embarrassed, Applejack looked away to hide her face. Rarity cleared her throat a bit, "Well, we both were close friends since fresh school. We thought we could work together for this job, but we didn't expect about these jobs. We're beyond for it."

Applejack nodded, "Yeah. Thought we can get these jobs after our graduation from college or university."

"I see…" Vignette nodded understandingly. Approaching to the table, she continued, "Obviously, I looked you up. Great pictures, by the way. That gingham and linen sundress caught my eye, and your follower count is [faux French pronunciation] im-press-ive. For someone just starting out, of course. But I can already tell you've got magique inside."

"Oof. Magi— You can?" Rarity asked in surprise.

Vignette nodded happily, "The light parade is the most important event in the park. Over a hundred cast members, and you are gonna make them look perfect."

Rarity sighed nervously. Applejack smiled as she patted on her back, "Don't you worry, Vignette! Rarity will get it done perfectly! There's no one else can do a better job for your light parade. It will be the best one you ever had."

"Thank you, AJ," Vignette said in relief. She turned and looked at Applejack, "You know, I was thinking about using cool nerd chic for caramel apple girl but my boss said it's the worst idea because they don't mix. What do you think?"

Applejack hummed in concern, "Well, I don't mean to be very blunt and rude, but he's kinda right. It doesn't fit for 'caramel apple girl', and of course, he or she might not have good understanding about apples. No one knows them but me."

"Really? You do?"

"Well, yes. I work for the Apple Farm, and we specialized the apple cider too."

"Ooh! I like those drinks. They're my favorite! No wonder my boss insisted to have a farm girl for this job," Vignette commented playfully and happily. She cleared her throat, "I suppose I could leave that job to you. Think you can handle it as the manager?"

Applejack smiled, "Not a problem. It's kinda like working on apple farm."

"That's good to hear. I'd better go and see Mr. Copplebolt for another work," Vignette said calmly. She turned and looked at the table that has warning poles, "Oh. And before I forget, don't put anything on that table. Especially your phone. No reason. Just a super-important rule I made up, 'kay?"

"Okay, I supposed…" Applejack said uneasily yet confusing.

Rarity cleared her throat, "No worries. We'll handle it."

"Good. See ya," Vignette said happily before heading off now.

And at the same time, Rarity and Applejack looked at each other as they smiled warmly and happily, wishing each other luck for their new job.


Two weeks have passed, inside the secret laboratory; Shorty, his sisters and Tailtech were finalizing with rebuilding and cleaning up nine of the Armored Guardians, making sure they're cleaned and functional for the possible upcoming battle against either Decepticons or giant monsters. They all sighed in relief for finishing up their works. They're sitting down on their seats.

Ciel sighed in relief, "Looks like we finally did it."

Asami nodded in agreement, "Yeah. It's a big success. We have finally rebuilt and restore the Armored Guardians. They're ready for the next big fight."

"Yup. Took for almost half a month to complete it but we did it," Shorty said warmly and happily, "Thanks."

Asami and Ciel smiled happily and warmly, "Your welcome."

Suddenly, the lift noise sounded. Shorty, his sisters and assistant turned and looked at the lift, where they found Saber and Ace, on his shoulder, arrived at the scene, though they seemed to be wet. They both looked unamused and annoyed.

Tailtech chuckled uneasily, "I supposed you walked into a trap again?"

"Yeah, I did," Saber complained annoyingly while twisting and drying his trench coat, "Why do you even have that kind of trap? A large water tank with crocodile in it? Really?"

Shorty shrugged, "What? You're expecting some killer robots and mines? Please, Saber. That's too lethal. Plus, that crocodile is tamed and trained by Pinkie and Laxtinct. He only bites their pants and dresses."

Saber scoffed while properly put his trench coat down, "Yeah. He really did bite a hole on my pants. How embarrassing."

"My bad." Shorty apologized before turned and looked at Saber, "Let me guess. More nachos and tacos again?"

Saber smirked, "You know me. Lunch for everyone."

Shorty sighed in annoyance about it. He and his scientific team joined with Saber and Ace to have their nacho and taco lunch, though DSF Scientist doesn't enjoy it much.

While still munching his tacos, Saber looked at Shorty, "You want to tell me what's really going on? About Equestria Land…" Shorty looked at him. He gave his stern look at his friend, "Don't even think about saying 'I don't what you're talking about'. I'll find someone else to tell me."

Shorty sighed in annoyance, "It's not the Equestria Land that I hated. It's someone else."

"Who?"

"Vignette Valencia."

"The famous blogger and PR for Snapgab? You hated her? Why? Why has she ever done to you?"

Shorty turned and glared at Saber as he answered dryly, "Because she stole my idea and take credits for using selfie on herself, making different pose and make many memes, and even posting on Snapgab. She became famous because I helped her."

Saber was stunned and shocked of it. He looked at scientific team, who nodded firmly that they confirmed he was telling the truth.

"I'm surprised that you didn't get the lawyer to deal with this case," Saber said in disbelief.

"He did," Asami said firmly before sighed while clenched her fists, "Unfortunately, the court rebuffed and disputed the case because they were 'convinced' by Vignette's agents and lawyer that everything was her work."

Ciel scoffed angrily, "You mean 'bribed' and 'blackmailed'! The nerve of her tried to get out of the mess!"

Shorty shook his head angrily and firmly, "Either way, she got away with it. I would never ever step into any place that involved her including Equestria Land."

"That explains why you're worried and upset that Rarity took that job. You're worried that she might fall for her lies," Saber said in realization. Shorty nodded in confirmation. He sighed, "Shorty, she got Applejack with her. She won't let anything bad happen to her."

Shorty sighed, "I hope you're right, Saber. Vignette maybe vain and very demanding, but she's quite cunning and manipulative to deceive her enemies to turn the tide for her favors. I'm worried that Rarity will take her side more than AJ's. She will turn her deaf ears on her or even us."

Saber patted Shorty, "She won't, Shorty. She won't do that to her own friends when something bad is going on."

Suddenly, the phone was ringing, alerting everyone. Tailtech picked up and answer the phone. He answered calmly and firmly before turned and looked at Shorty. The young mutant fox nodded firmly, making him sighed. He took the phone from her.

"Hello?" Shorty greeted calmly.

Rarity's voice answered happily, "Darling! How's work on the lab?"

"Been busy. I've managed to complete rebuilding and restoring Armored Guardians. They're ready."

"Oh my! The Slingshot Archer is fixed? That's good to hear! I'm so happy for you."

"And I'm happy for you and your new job, too."

"Thank you, Shorty," Rarity's voice answered calmly before sighed, "Well, I-I was calling, because, you see, well, it's not that I'm…"

"Rarity? What's wrong? Did something bad happened there?" Shorty asked in concern.

"Oh no! Nothing bad! Honest!" Rarity panicked before cleared her throat, "I'm just nervous or anything silly like that, but I-I-I was wondering if… If you and our friends wanted to come on opening night to see the parade. V.I.P. passes! You can cut the lines!"

Shorty looked shock and concern, "I-I don't know."

In respond, Saber and Tailtech approached to him as they gave him a big whack on his head. He yelped in pain while glaring at them. They glared at him sternly for being dumb and doubts from accepting Rarity's invitation.

"Shorty, I'm asking you to come to Equestria Land because I need you," Rarity's voice said in concern, "Please, do come, Shorty. You're my boyfriend. I won't let anyone bully or hurt you. I can assure you for that."

After hearing her pleads, Shorty sighed in frustration, "Fine. I'll come."

Rarity sighed happily, "Thank you, Shorty. I knew you can be reasonable."

"Somehow I doubt of this," Shorty grumbled, making Saber and Tailtech whacked on his head. He groaned, "Would you cut that out?!"

Saber huffed angrily, "Maybe I will if you stop being a jerk about letting Vignette get to you."

Tailtech nodded, "He does have the point. It's not a good health."

Shorty groaned, "As if…"


On the next day, Equestria Land theme park is open now for the customers, parents and children to come in and enjoyed the entertainment such as riding the rollercoaster, using the Ferris Wheel, entering the haunted house and so on. Everyone enjoyed and have had fun with theme park.

Saber, Shorty, Tailtech and the rest of their friends – five of Mane Seven and Dragon Strike Force have arrived and entered theme park via using VIP passes to get inside. Almost everyone was excited for the new theme park, though Shorty wasn't.

"Equestria Land opening day!" Pinkie cheered happily, "What should we do first? Appleloosa Wild West Stunt Show? Nightmare Moon's Haunted Castle? Sugarcube Everything?!"

"Pinkie, we're not here for fun." Shorty said sternly and firmly, alerting Pinkie off. He sighed, "We're here to help and support her. I can't imagine the pressure she's taking. No doubt that she's giving her a very hard time to handle. We have to make sure she's alright."

Though a bit annoyed and disliked their first try on Equestria Land get ruined and spoiled by Shorty, they do agree with him to be supportive and be there for her.

Saber sighed in annoyance, "Shorty, just relax. We'll be there to support her and AJ. Besides, it wouldn't hurt of having fun here."

Blazefist nodded, "Saber's right. We're not on the mission. We just come here to relax and try this new theme park." He turned and looked around, finding Indigo was chatting with Thunderlane. He groaned while crossed his arms, "And also making sure that no one's making a move on her."

"Dude, relax. It's not like she's asking for a date," Laxtinct said calmly. Blazefist was annoyed as he turned his younger brother to turn and look at Thunderlane and Indigo held each other's hands while blushed in red. He groaned, "On second thought, I'm gonna kill him now!"

Aqua held and pulled both Blazefist and Laxtinct back while cleared her throat, "Just let her have the fun. And don't spoil it. She's a teenager, not kid."

Blazefist and Laxtinct groaned, "Fine…"

"Don't worry, Shorty. We'll be there for her," Twilight said calmly to Shorty.

"Don't forget Applejack too," Saber added firmly.

Shorty smiled gently, "Thanks, everyone."

Suddenly, couple of girls cheered out happily and wildly as they're heading straight to Vignette, who smiled and waved happily to them. She agreed to take photos and selfies with her fans and the girls happily and warmly.

"Vignette Valencia…" Shorty snarled a bit.

Saber looked at Vignetter, "And that must be her."

"Yup! It's her!" Pinkie cheered happily, "That's Vignette Valencia! She's famous on Snapgab, which you'd know if you actually logged in once in a while. You're missing my 'One Cupcake Every Day' series."

"She posts a lot of pictures of her Welsh corgi named Yas Queen." Fluttershy added.

Rainbow nodded, "And she's friends with, like, every awesome athlete in the world!"

Shadow Dragon looked at Twilight. She answered, "Don't look at me. I only follow bots that post interesting science facts."

"Right…" Shadow Dragon answered in unamused tone, "And watching romantic post doesn't count."

Twilight snarled at Shadow Dragon, "Privacy, genius! Not in front of everyone!"

"That is a fake," Shorty said dryly, shocking and confusing the group. He continued, "She's incapable of handling and doing anything right, without the proper guidance."

"These are her pictures? 'Chillin sandy style'? 'U no how I do'? 'I came I saw I vintaged'?" Icy asked uncomfortably and confusingly while looking through Vignette's Snapgab. She then come across to Vignette's Seductive Picture, "Okay, somebody tell me why this picture has twenty thousand likes."

Just as Icy played Vignette's latest picture, almost all of Dragon Strike Force yelped in disbelief and shock of what they're looking at. They almost want to throw up if they hadn't cover up their mouths. This shocked and confused some of Mane Seven.

"Somehow that doesn't look good to me," Flare Tiger said comfortably.

"What is wrong with this picture?" Shadow Dragon asked in disgust, "Is that supposed to be good?"

Terrorcreep groaned, "Honestly, no. I don't find it attracting. Just disgust."

"Couldn't agree more," Tailtech agreed sickly, "Spending all that time just to look good in a picture isn't my idea of fun."

Saber hummed in disgust, "I can see why you have a problem with her. These pictures are very bad."

Shorty sighed, "You have no idea…"

"HEY! They're not bad!" Rainbow,

"There you are!" Rarity's voice called out happily.

Everyone looked up ahead, where they found Rarity and Applejack are approaching to them. And to their surprise, Applejack worn a white-pinkish dress with apple pattern on it, white apron, boots, greenish headband with apple icon and a caramel apple-like hat on her head.

Tailtech smiled, "Here comes the lead parade costume designer and caramel apple manager!"

"Guilty as charged!" Rarity joked playfully.

"Wow, AJ!" Saber exclaimed in surprise while looking at Applejack's dress. He whistled a bit, "That's some dress you've got."

Applejack smiled with blush, "Thanks. It's a code dress for caramel apple stall. It's gonna be busy."

Saber chuckled a bit, "I can tell."

Shorty hugged Rarity briefly before asking, "Rarity, are you alright? You've been here solo without your best friends all this time. How can we help?"

Rarity smiled while patting Shorty's shoulder, "I'm doing fine, Shorty. Just stressed and tired from working on parade designs. I was relieved that Applejack got me out for a break."

"I see. What a relief. I hate to see what they might to do to you."

"You worried too much. I'm not some helpless little girl"

"Well, can the boyfriend worried for his girlfriend and make sure that she's alright?"

"I supposed he can." Rarity remarked with a sigh. She turned and looked back as she found Vignette's finished from taking photos with her fans. She spoke calmly, "Hold that thought. Vignette! Over here!"

"You know Vignette Valencia?" Shorty asked in concern.

"Pfft. Do I know her?" Rarity asked playfully.

As soon as Vignette approached Rarity, both of them gave each other a friendly 'peck' on the cheek. She then turned and looked at her friends.

"Why, she's my best friend at the park!" Rarity exclaimed happily.

Applejack cleared her throat, "Rarity. It's our best friend at the park."

Rarity yelped before giggled nervously, "My bad."

Vignette smiled happily as she held Applejack and Rarity close to her, "Now, now, no need to get upset. You both are my best friends at the park."

Shorty gasped in shock and concern of what he just heard. Both Saber and Tailtech looked worry and uneasy as they knew he wouldn't be happy about it.

"Selfie!" Vignette said happily, "Oh, but can we use your phone? Mine's been acting super-weird lately."

"Sure, why not?" Rarity said happily.

Vignetter smiled, "Thanks. You're the best!"

As Rarity held her cellphone up; she, Applejack and Vignette positioned themselves in while looking at the screen that has all three of them in. They all smiled happily while making poses.

While almost everyone is happy to see their friends enjoyed their new job and friendship with Vignette, Shorty wasn't as he glared at her angrily and annoyingly. Saber and Tailtech became worried about him as they feared he might do something foolish.

Shorty gave the angry thoughts, "I don't know what games you're playing, Vignette. But if you think you can just manipulate and turned my girlfriend on me and my friends like a toy, then you've got another thing coming to you. I promised you that if anything bad happen to her, I'll make you feel wrath! You will pay for what you did to me…"

To Be Continued…

Review and Suggest…

PreviousChapters Next