• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
Remembrance (IV)

Fluttershy and her team were in deep shock and disbelieved of what they have discovered behind Yuko and Celtic's relationship. They're all could not believe it. They're all quickly hid behind the bench, pretending that they're sitting down and relaxing.

"I-I didn't expect that," Rainbow commented in disbelief, "Those two are mother and daughter?! How?!"

"No idea…" Pinkie commented in shock. She groaned, "But can we at least get a straightforward story for once in life time?! Is that so hard to ask?!"

Everyone facefaulted in annoyance. Rarity groaned, "Not the point, Pinkie. There's one thing I don't understand is that why did she betray and become the wife of Chaos Herald in the first place?"

"That's a good question…" Terrorcreep agreed in concern, "Something did happen to them."

"But how?" Fluttershy asked curiously.

"Why don't you ask them to find out?" The sarcastic voice suggested.

"Oh! That's a good idea!" Wheelie cheered.

Brains chuckled, "Yes! We should do that! Good ideas, girls!"

"Uh, Brains, none of us suggest that," Rarity said in concern.

Realizing that they've been spotted, Fluttershy's Team turned back and found Yuko and Celtic were staring and glaring at them. They yelled in shock and fear.

"You know it won't hurt you to ask," Yuko said dryly. She sighed, "Call your friends here. Then, we'll discuss."

"Uh… Sure. That would be good idea. I'll get to it." Fluttershy giggled uneasily as she dialed and called her friends now.


After Trixie joined Sunset's team, they were gathered and have some discussion at the food court. They're all have some drinks, and sitting on the large table.

"A food court full of suspects, a group of seven detectives, and only one Memory Stone. Seems impossible, but so does pulling a rabbit out of a hat, and I do that all the time. Let's talk motive." Trixie narrated calmly yet dramatically, "Who here hates you all enough to erase everyone's good memories of you?"

Everyone groaned in annoyance by Trixie's drama. Blazefist groaned, "Trixie, we never said somebody 'hate' us. And we have others than just seven detectives."

Sunset sighed, "As far as we know, we have no clue of who did it."

"I doubt anyone have the grudge against us," Applejack added, "though Dark Terrorists are our number one suspect. Not sure about the Decepticons and Cobra."

Twilight hummed in concern, "I don't think it's them. Dark Terrorists are still at power struggle. Decepticons and Cobra have disappeared since Camp Everfree."

"Scratch that," Flash commented, "So, what's next?"

"We make everyone talk about the Memory Stone," Trixie suggested arrogantly, making everyone facefaulted hard. She blinked in confusion, "What?"

Blazefist sighed, "Trixie, we're not gonna tortured and interrogated them for answer. As far as I know, I don't believe that these people are suspects."

"He has the point," Twilight agreed, "I mean these people don't seem to bother or care about us. If they do, we would have spotted one of them behave strangely."

Trixie groaned, "Everybody's critic."

"So, what's next?" Spike asked in concern.

Applejack sighed, "Hopefully, our friends have a better luck with talking to Celtic about misunderstanding."

RING! Everyone was alerted by cellphone's ringtone. Sunset picked it up and responded to the call. While listening to her friends' reports, she gave the shock and disbelieved looks of what she has heard.

"Okay, Fluttershy. Meet us here. We'll talk about them," Sunset said calmly and firmly. She turned and looked at her friends. She sighed, "You won't believe of what I've just discovered from Fluttershy and others."

"What?" Applejack asked in confusion.

Sunset hissed, "It's about Yuko and Celtic. We're about to find out of what's really going on."

Fluttershy and her group including Yuko and Celtic met up with Sunset's team at the food court. They're all brought their own drinks and snacks. They're now having discussion about Yuko and Celtic.

As both of them explained about the situation, Sunset's group was filled shock and disbelief of their relationship, though Trixie has no clue due to her joined the group late.

"T-That can't be right…" Twilight said in shock, "You two are mother and daughter?!"

Yuko and Celtic nodded in confirmation. Applejack stuttered in shock, "B-But how?! I mean, you two are different."

"It's complicated and long story," Celtic answered bluntly, "But you're all must keep this a secret. The last thing I want is my mother to get into trouble."

Yuko nodded, "Indeed. No one must know about this. I've kept this secret for a long time."

Though uncertain and confused by Yuko and Celtic's concerns, Sunset and the rest of her friends nodded firmly as they agreed to keep their relationship in secret.

"As you're already know about me being eldest daughter to Yuko," Celtic said calmly. She looked down with concern and nervous, "But…"

Yuko sighed, "Yuko is an alias. My true name is Athena…"

Most of everyone was confused and surprised by Yuko's true name. Sunset was in shocked and disbelieved by the revelation.

"Athena?" Twilight asked in surprise, "As in, Goddess of Wisdom from Ancient Greek?"

"It's more than that…" Sunset stuttered in shock, "She's actually one of the Mystic Guardians. As in, she's the Equestria's Goddess of Wisdom."

"HUH?!" Everyone asked in shock and surprise.

"No freaking way!" Wheelie asked in shock, "That's like meeting the Prime!"

Yuko and Celtic nodded in confirmation that that everything is true. They then proceeded with narrating their stories of how the mother and daughter got separated from ancient time.


Flashback:

Millions years ago, Yuko or known as Athena the Mystic Guardian of Wisdom has given the birth of her first daughter – Celtic. As her daughter was growing up, the Mystic Guardian raised and cared for her. She also taught her over history, science, magic and so on. She also trained her to be a strong and firm fighter.

As she reached the age of 20, Celtic became the heir to Athena, and also become the Commander of Wisdom Seekers. Many Mystic Guardians and Mystic Warriors have highly and sincerely respected her for providing the advice to them and leading the army against the enemy force.

"As you already know our relationship, both mother and I were very close to each other. She has raised me, taught me, cared for me and always support me a lot. Eventually, I became not only her heir, but also the Commander of Wisdom Seekers." Celtic narrated calmly and firmly, "Everyone respected and admired me a lot for both displaying my wisdom and battle performance. They often called me 'The Wise Princess'."

While Athena and Celtic continued leading their army engaging and battling Chaos Heralds and their army, they find time to spend together for either working or enjoying their vacation. For years, they have remained close and inseparable together.

"No matter how busy we are with the war against the Chaos Heralds; we both always find a time to spend together for either vacation or even battlefield." Yuko narrated, "We remained close for a long time until…"

Celtic and her forces were sent to a small remote village for protection and military base of operation. Unfortunately, her forces are outnumbered and outmatched against the invasion. Nevertheless, they continued the fight as long as they can.

During her battle at the small remote village, Celtic was badly wounded and injured as she was being surrounded by the Chaos Heralds and their soldiers. She has suffered casualties – losses of her battalions and the village. She was then captured and thrown into the prison, where she was being tortured and interrogated by her enemy for information of the Mystic Ponies.

Despite the suffering she has, Celtic remained firm and determined to endure it as long as she can. She has strong belief that her mother would come and rescue her.

"Until I was defeated and captured by the enemies during one of the fierce battles. I was sent to the enemy base for torturing and interrogating me for both information and details about my forces. I refused to give in and prayed that my mother would come and rescue me."

Angered and furious with her siblings' decision, Athena stomped out and left the War Council Building. She has sent out her forces to find and rescue her daughter. She even gone out to do so. Despite the effort she has make, Athena and her forces have failed to find and rescue as they were forced to turn back and returned home after months have passed.

"But I wasn't able due to my siblings refused to send forces. They believed that you were killed. I didn't believe it. I tried to lead and send my forces to find and rescue you but we ended up being defeated and forced to retreat."

When Celtic was transferred to the Hollow (or known as Hollow Shade in Modern Era), she encountered and met young Lelouch Skarr at the palace's entrance. He was intrigued and mesmerized by her beauty and personality. She was surprised and amazed by how handsome and young he is. Nevertheless, she remained hostile and has her guard up for anything he did.

"While I was still waiting for my mother's rescue force, I got transferred and moved to another location – The Hollow, home of Lelouch Skarr. Unlike any Chaos Heralds or the generals that I've encountered, he treated me warmly and sincerely like I'm his friend."

Almost ten years has passed, Celtic has been imprisoned inside the Hollow. Instead of being treated as prisoners; Lelouch treated and taken care of her very kind, warm and humbly like she's one of his officers. Eventually, she has lowered her guard as she began her friendship and get to know more about him. Both of them have done various kind of activities such as reading books, working together to work and govern the land, training soldiers, helping and protecting villagers and many more. They often shouted and argued with each other over the decision and work they make. Both of them began falling in love with each other.

At the Hollow Palace's balcony, Lelouch and Celtic were sitting on the decorated furniture. As Lelouch proposed the marriage ring to Celtic, she happily jumped and hugged him passionately and warmly. And at the same time, they both gave each other a long kiss under the sunset.

During their Demonic Ritual of Marriage; both Chaos Heralds and their own army gathered at the hellish and demonically world, filled with sharp rocks and blazing hellish flames across the hallway, and even added some smelting pool and dead flowers on pots. Lelouch and Celtic, worn their demonically version of formal marriage suit and dress, stood and bowed humbly and firmly before the Demon God himself. As the demonically God raised his hand above her, his has glowed darkly and blasted yellowish beam on her, causing her yelled in pain and agony to feel the power on her. Aftermath, the beam dispersed, causing Celtic dropped and fell to the ground. She was grabbed and held by her newly wedded husband. As he helped her to stand, she revealed her eyes to be demonically eyes. She has become the Demon.

As the Demonically Ritual of Marriage commenced, both Lelouch and Celtic married and became husband and wife. They approached to the hardened rock-like bed that is filled with demonically serpents and dragons within the smelting pool. As they sat down on it, they stripped out their suits and dresses, leaving them nothing. Lelouch and Celtic quickly holding and hugging each other, beginning their kiss by lips, neck and around their bodies while nuzzling and messaging wildly and happily.

Witnessing their marriage and very first mating, Chaos Heralds and their minions gave cheers and applauds to Lelouch and Celtic.

Celtic sighed, "Despite the hostility and suspicious I have for him, I lowered my guard down to get to know him, befriend him and then falling in love with him. It was then that I decided to marry him and become Demon."

Receiving the news about her daughter has sold herself to Chaos Herald, Athena screamed in anger as she destroyed everything that is related to her and her daughter including the portraits. She and the rest of her siblings resumed their fierce war with Chaos Heralds at the end.

With most of Chaos Heralds and their army defeated and destroyed, Lelouch was imprisoned within the form of statue and trapped beneath the Hollow.

Athena confronted Celtic, who shown guilty and upset as she was forced to fight her. Despite of what she has done to her, the mother refused to fight and capture her own daughter. This allowed Celtic to escape before she get caught.

"Because of that, I severed my ties with her for betrayal and turn on me and Mystic Guardians." Yuko said seriously and firmly, "But at the end of war, despite my furious and disappointment with you, I let you go and disappeared. I could not bring myself to hate and hurt you because you're my daughter."

Over the years have passed, Athena went on to become the Mystic Councilpony of Wisdom, under the guise of 'Yuko the Great Black Witch' and continued her service to Mystic Realm for years. And at the same time, she secretly finds time to meet and spend time together with her daughter, without anyone finding out about it.

"I appreciate it very much. So, we both decided to have secret meeting and vacation, and also distance ourselves from our allies. And of course, we avoided letting anyone know about this. The last thing we need is getting into troubles with them. We've been close together for a long time."

Flashback Ends…


After hearing the story from Yuko and Celtic, Sunset and her friends couldn't help but feel sympathy and pity for them both. It was truly tragic to hear it.

Fluttershy quivered sadly, "Oh my… That was very sad story…"

"Yeah!" Pinkie cried out loud with tears, "Too sad! Too sad!"

"I… I don't know what to say…" Sunset said in shame, "I'm sorry for judging you harshly."

"Don't be…" Celtic said dryly, "I don't expect anyone to forgive me easily after what I've done. After all, I am the beloved wife to Chaos Herald of Melancholy. So, it would be hard to trust me."

"No kidding…" Blazefist agreed firmly. He sighed, "But I do know what it feels like to be apart from the very family you care about. I would do anything to be there for them, even if she's a criminal."

Yuko nodded, "Now, you understand my predicament."

"So, what's next?" Rainbow asked in frustration, "I've got nothing now."

Rarity sighed, "Indeed. We know what the Memory Stone looks like but we have no idea where to start."

"That's a good question," Sunset said in concern. Suddenly, she noticed her bag's glowing in red. She quickly took out her journal, realizing that Princess Twilight's sending the message to her. She hissed, "It must be Princess Twilight! She must have found something!"

"Who?" Trixie asked in confusion, "Why call Twilight 'Princess'?"

Twilight giggled uneasily, "Funny story, Trixie."

Sunset opened her book and read it out, and even looked at the picture of rock formation. Twilight's voice spoke, "Sunset, we think the Memory Stone was buried under this rock formation. And if you don't destroy the Memory Stone by the time the sun sets on third day, all those memories will be erased forever."

"Forever…" Pinkie spooked creepily. Everyone glared at her in annoyance. She giggled uneasily, "Sorry."

"Damn it!" Applejack cursed as she slammed her fist against the table, "This can't be happening!"

"No way! By tomorrow, everyone would forget about us if we don't find and destroy it?!" Rainbow asked in concern.

Rarity screamed in fear, "THIS! IS! THE! WORST! POSSIBLE! THING! EVER! HAPPEN! TO! US!"

"Apparently…" Twilight said in concern. She turned and looked at Celtic, "I don't suppose that you knew about it?"

Celtic shook her head, "Nope. When I created the device, I never tested it but used it for my personal matters."

"Of course, you do," Twilight remarked dryly with her rolling eyes. She then noticed Sunset's shaking hands, which were holding the book. The amber teenager has shock and disbelief looks. She asked, "Sunset, what's wrong?"

"Did something happen?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

"G-Guys… I know this rock formation," Sunset stuttered in fear and concern. Everyone was in shock. She quivered, "I know where to find it."

"Really?!" Everyone asked in surprise.

"Where is it?!" Applejack asked hopefully.

"That's from Wallflower's Garden." Sunset answered in shock and hurt, "It's from the Canterlot High School's."

Mane Six, two Mini-Cons and Spike gasped in shock and disbelief to hear it. This confused Yuko, Celtic, Blazefist, Terrorcreep, Flash and even unamused Trixie.

"You're kidding me?!" Wheelie and Brains asked in shock.

"The shy and timid girl we met from Year Book Committee Room two days ago?!" Rarity asked in shock and concern.

"You think she has the Memory Stone?!" Rainbow asked in anger.

"But why? Why would she do this to us?" Fluttershy asked in hurt and disbelief, "We haven't done anything wrong to her."

"I don't know." Sunset admitted in concern while closing and putting down her book. Clenching her fists, she hissed in upset, "But we're going to find out."

"Are you sure?" Twilight asked in concern, "I mean she is your friend."

"I know." Sunset said firmly yet sadly, "But I have to be sure that she's not responsible of using the Memory Stone against us. She's too nice and innocent to do this."

"If she is?" Applejack asked.

Sunset sighed, "We have to stop her and get the Memory Stone before she could do more harm."

"Then, what are we waiting for?" Wheelie asked impatiently, "Let's go and get her!"

Brains chuckled slyly, "Yeah! Can't wait to crack her up!"

Sunset groaned, "First thing first, we're not gonna crack her up. We're just gonna talk with her only. Okay?"

Wheelie and Brains groaned, "Fine…"

"What about us?" Celtic asked curiously, "Don't suppose you need us to handle this?"

"No," Sunset declined, shocking Celtic and Yuko. She continued with sincere smile, "You both deserved the vacation after so many years of separation from each other and also the war you once have. We'll handle this. It won't be the problem."

"Are you certain?" Yuko asked.

Sunset nodded, "Yes, we are."

Yuko sighed, "Very well. We appreciate your kindness. Just remember one thing, Sunset, your friend may not be the only one wanted this but she holds the key to your true enemy. He's the true cause of this from the start."

"Huh? What?" Sunset asked in surprise.

"Do anybody get it?" Rainbow asked in uncertain.

Twilight shrugged, "Sorry, Rainbow. I also don't get it too."

"All we can say is be mindful and not to jump the gun," Celtic said seriously and calmly. She sighed, "Anyway, my mother and I are going to try this rollercoaster since everyone keep commenting on how good it really is."

Yuko nodded, "Remember what I told you."

Yuko and Celtic got up from their seats. They then headed off to rollercoaster now. Sunset and her friends looked at each other, wondering if they understand Mystic Councilpony of Wisdom and her daughter's warning. Instead, they gave shrugged as the answer.


Sunset and her friends left the Canterlot Mall. They're all heading straight to the garden, which is located at the back of Canterlot High School. And it was also the very same place, where Clover the Clever has hidden Memory Stone there.

While looking around of their surroundings, Trixie spotted a sharp rock on her right. She whistled them to turn to her. She pointed on her direction. She then headed off. They're all followed her from behind. They moved and pushed the bushes aside until they arrived at the middle of garden, which has the same rock formation as Princess Twilight has depicted. But now, it is now decorated and surrounded by more various beautiful flowers and some rocks around them, and its middle has some bluish flowers and top of them is colorful weeding-like plants.

Sunset and her friends awed in amazement and surprise by the garden landscape's design and decoration. And at the same time, Terrorcreep was sniffing around the garden like he's been detecting some kind of scent. Must be bad, no doubt…

"Wow. It is beautiful," Fluttershy commented.

"It sure is," Blazefist agreed while looking around of his surroundings, "Wallflower must have been very good at gardening, isn't she?"

"She is," Sunset confirmed. She looked down in upset, "It's very upsetting and disappointing that no one wants to do the gardening. She maybe a president of the Gardening Club but she's all alone to handle this. I'm the only member to join and help her out in her Gardening Club."

"Aw. That is so sad," Pinkie commented sadly.

"Wow. You and her must have been good friends," Flash commented in surprise.

Sunset sighed, "Yes, we were. She's the first friend I have since the Fall Formal fiasco."

"Do you think she has the Memory Stone?" Twilight asked in concern.

Rainbow cracked her knuckles, "If she does, I am so gonna-!"

"Rainbow, cool off!" Sunset scolded Rainbow. She continued, "We don't know if she knows and used it. If she did, she must have a reason to do it."

"Do what?" The gentle yet soft voice asked, alerting everyone. They turned and looked at Wallflower, who was confused and worried. She asked, "Uh, can I help you?"

And just before Trixie could ask, Sunset asked firmly and seriously, "Wallflower, do you know who I am? Or any of my friends?"

"Of course, I do. You're Sunset Shimmer. You're my friend. I know your friends since grade 3 except Twilight, who just join us after the Friendship Game. Why wouldn't I be-?!" Wallflower paused at once, realizing of what she said. She found Sunset and her friends were in shock and surprised. She gulped, "Uh oh!"

"Ah-Ha!" Wheelie, Brains and Spike exclaimed in anger.

"So, you're really behind this! I'm gonna-!" Rainbow exclaimed in fury. Blazefist grabbed and held her back. She groaned, "Let me at her! Let me at her!"

"Calm down, Rainbow! Don't jump the gun yet!" Blazefist said seriously. He glared at Wallflower, "I'm sure she has explanation to do."

"Better be good one," Rainbow remarked dryly, "Or else…"

"I wish I could but now is not the time," Wallflower said in concern and fear, "You're all have to get out of here before he comes back."

Everyone was shocked and confused by Wallflower's statement. Sunset, was not in good mood, approached to her friend.

"Not until you tell us of what's really going on, Wallflower," Sunset said firmly. Wallflower looked scared and uneasy as she backed off a bit. Frustrated and impatient with her friend, she then grabbed and held Wallflower's hand, "Better yet, I'm gonna have to look through your memories to find out!"

Using her geode's ability, Sunset's eyes glowed brightly in white as she ventured into Wallflower's memories to find out of what's really going on and if she's truly responsible for erasing everyone's memories about her and her friends.


Flashback:

For a very long time since she entered the Canterlot High School, Wallflower did nothing but standing near against the wall and doing nothing during the Fall Formal. She was very timid and shy to talk with anyone or even performed dancing and singing as well.

Three days after the Fall Formal, Wallflower shyly and nervously walking across the hallway while unable to talk with anyone else. She then spotted some bullies especially Trixie and her Illusionists berated and insulted her about being 'Sombra's Pet' and 'She-Demon'. Mane Five were nowhere to be seen or even be there for her. As soon as the bullies left her alone, she sighed in upset while leaned against the wall before dropped to the ground. She cried tearfully yet softly.

Though she knew Sunset is a big bad bully and also being Sombra's pet, Wallflower couldn't help but feel sympathy and concern for her. She approached to her slowly and calmly.

Seeing the shadow looming over her, Sunset sighed, "Please, just leave me alone. I get it. I'm the bully that I don't deserve to be treated to be good."

Wallflower was annoyed a bit before sighed, "I was gonna asked if you want to join my club."

"W-What?" Sunset asked in surprise.

Wallflower nodded, "Yeah. My Gardening Club could use some new members to help out with gardening. I'm the only president and member in it."

"Oh. I'm so sorry about it. I don't mind joining but you sure that you're okay with me? I mean people will harass you for letting me in."

"Yeah, I'm okay with it. And besides, no one bothers about me. So, you should be safe from them for the moment. You're okay with this?"

Sunset smiled warmly, "Yeah, of course. Plus, you could use some help."

Touched and happy with the answer, Sunset and Wallflower shook each other's hands warmly and happily. They both became good friends.


Ever since she joined the gardening club, both Sunset and Wallflower became very close friends for gardening, working on their homework and even having fun together such as watching movies, playing music and going to beach for almost a year.

However, ever since the Battle of the Band and Friendship Game, Sunset did her best to help out her friends, Autobots and G.I. Joe to stop the enemies from destroying the world. The students and teachers cheered and gave the applause to them for saving the world. The students even asked them about their problems, and they helped out.

The more time Sunset spent with her friends, the less time she has with Wallflower. Despite her newly rising of popular among the school, Sunset did her best to find some time to help her out with gardening and hanging out with her. And at the same time, she tried to encourage her to hang out with her friends but the shy girl made excuses of not able to come and do it.


Prior to Camp Everfree, the students were gathered at the Canterlot High School. All of them were climbing up into the bus. Sunset was talking with Wallflower, near to the school entrance.

"Come on, Wallflower, can't you just come and join us? It will be fun," Sunset insisted.

Wallflower shyly and nervously rubbing her hand, "Sorry, Sunset. My dad needs some help. You know, being a mutant walking plant with fire powers, he needs some good water and soil to make sure he doesn't dry out."

Sunset sighed, "Wallflower, your dad can handle with watering himself. Plus, he doesn't get dry out easily."

"Sorry, Sunset. I can't. I really can't."

"Wallflower, I'm not forcing you. I'm trying to help you to make more friends, so you won't be alone. Plus, the gardening club could use more members since I'm gonna be busy with other works.

"I know, Sunset. I really wanted but I'm scared and worried to do it like what happens if they don't like me and my gardening. I'm sorry, Sunset. I need more time to deal with this."

Disappointed with Wallflower's unable to make friends, Sunset sighed, "I-I understand, Wallflower. But please, try make some friends. It helps you more sociable and get some help with gardening."

"I… I'll try," Wallflower answered shyly.

Sunset headed off to the bus, meeting up with the rest of her friends. It is now heading off to the Camp Everfree.


With everyone left for Camp Everfree, Wallflower was alone walking around the Canterlot High School. She then come across to the woodland forest. Upset and frustrated that her only best friend left her, she kicked the pebble hard on right. She then noticed a sharp rock behind the bushes. She walked through it until she came to the middle of the forest, which has three rocks. It shocked and surprised her.

Spending almost a week, Wallflower has planted and decorated the rock formation with some new flowers and weeds on it. While she was digging out some dirt, she came across a strange ancient pouch. She opened it up, revealing a Memory Stone and ancient paper about it. She was in shock and surprise about it.


Two days ago, Wallflower was inside her home's room, thinking over Sunset's invitation and also of her friends being there. She was looking at the Year Book, which has the picture of Sunset being mean.

"Why can't those girls and Mini Jerks just leave me and Sunset alone? I mean I am her only first and best friend for being there for her." Wallflower asked in upset tone. She sighed while looking at the year book, "After all, you're Sunset Shimmer. Everybody loves you now. I wish everything is back the way it was. Just you and me while no one cares about you…"

After getting some ideas, Wallflower turned and grabbed her bag as she is leaving and heading to another area.


Heading to the Canterlot High School's garden, Wallflower arrived in the middle of rock formation, she took out both Memory Stone and scroll. While reading it carefully, Wallflower held on the Memory Stone, which is magically glowed in greenish color as it was preparing to unleash its spell.

"It's just you and me, Sunset. Everyone can forget about how nice you are," Wallflower said dryly yet sadly with tears, "It's wrong but you're the only friend I have."

"I'm afraid that we have other plans, child…" The mysterious calm yet cold voice spoke, spooking her.

Seeing the shadow looming on her, Wallflower yelped in shock, "Huh?!"

As Wallflower turned around to see the intruder, everything went buzzed wildly and blank.

"WHAT?! What happen?!" Sunset's voice asked in concern.

Flashback Ends…


Sunset was in shock and disbelief as she let go of Wallflower's hand. The rest of her friends came and checked on her. They're all turned and glared at her.

"So, is she the one?!" Wheelie demanded.

Spike growled, "I would like to bite her!"

Rainbow groaned while cracked her fists, "I am so gonna kick her ass!"

Wallflower panicked frantically, "Wait! I didn't do it! Really!"

"Likely story," Twilight said suspiciously.

"Everyone, stop! Don't! She didn't do it!" Sunset exclaimed out loud, alerting everyone to turn and looked at her. She continued with shock, "She didn't do it."

"What?!" Twilight, Applejack, Rarity and Pinkie asked in disbelief.

"No way! No way!" Rainbow exclaimed angrily, "The rock formation?! She's the only one who remembers us?! It has to be her!"

"Everyone, calm down!" Fluttershy shouted angrily. She sighed, "I'm sure there's explanation."

"I didn't do it. And even if I did, I would have turn all of you against Sunset, not making everyone forgotten about you seven." Wallflower admitted in shame, shocking everyone. They turned and looked at Sunset, who nodded in confirmation. She continued, "It was someone else. He told me that he wants the revenge on you guys for ruining their revenge and vision."

"Who did?!" Pinkie asked impatiently.

Blazefist nodded, "That's what I would like to know too."

"Get down!" Terrorcreep commanded firmly.

And just before anyone could do anything, Terrorcreep dashed and pushed Fluttershy aside before someone swung and struck the knife at her. Everyone yelped in shock and concern as they quickly backed off at once. They armed themselves for the fight. And to their shock, the attacker was Cranky Doodle Donkey.

"Mr. Cranky Doodle?!" Everyone asked in shock.

Cranky chuckled, "So, you've discovered our little secret. I warned him that you would figure it out but the smart-ass always think his strategy is better than cruel way. So, I have to get rid of you."

Rainbow screamed in fear, "I know Mr. Cranky is cranky but I didn't expect him to get evil!"

"Why would he do this?!" Pinkie asked in concern.

"I don't think it's him," Blazefist said suspiciously and seriously, "I believe he's an imposter!"

"No, it is him," Terrorcreep said seriously, with his angry and determined narrowed eyes while holding tight on his Thunder Dual Axes.

Fluttershy gasped, "Terrorcreep! Don't!"

Cranky smirked, "I'd like to see you try, Batboy!"

Cranky screamed out wildly as he charged and struck his knife at Terrocreep, who remained calm and firm to stand still. At the very last moment, he moved aside before punched and hit on his gut before slammed him to the ground.

"What are you doing?!" Applejack asked in shock and concern.

"Apprehending the criminal," Terrorcreep said firmly.

While holding Cranky against the ground, Terrorcreep has his hand to grab and peal something out from his neck. It revealed to be mutated greenish leech-like with sharped legs and sharp mandibles. This shocked and scared Mane Seven and everyone else.

Smelling the leech's scent carefully, Terrorcreep growled, "Here's the criminal we've been looking for."

"What the hell is that?!" Rarity asked in shock and fear.

Twilight screamed in fear, "It's a leech! Mutated leech!"

"Not just Mutated Leech…" Terrorcreep snarled suspiciously, "It's Ripper!"

"Ripper?!" Everyone asked in shock.

"Who?!" Trixie asked in confusion.

"Ripper is the murderer and one of Ultimate Warriors," Sunset said seriously yet concern, "I thought you killed him."

"I thought I did until I recognize his scent," Terrorcreep said seriously and firmly while glaring at the leech, "I didn't realize that the man I killed is nothing but decoy for him to use."

"And Cranky?" Pinkie asked hopefully. To her surprise, she found Cranky snored happily and peacefully. She giggled a bit, "What a relief."

Terrorcreep glared at Ripper, "I'm gonna finish him off."

"Wait! I have a better idea," Sunset said seriously and firmly. She grabbed and held tight on Ripper's Mutated Leech Form. She glared at him, "Alright, Ripper, you're gonna tell me of what I wanted to know!"

Ripper screeched out in fear, feeling his whole body being held tight in grip. Sunset's eyes glowed in white as she's now entering his mind now.


Flashback:

Couple of months ago, Mane Seven and their allies were engaging and battling with Ultimate Warriors. Terrorcreep was facing at Ripper, who was holding Fluttershy as his hostage while amusingly attacking and injuring him. And just before he could finish him off, the shy girl quickly activated her Animal Ruby to access her Bear Spirit. She bit on his hands and stomped on his legs, injuring him. Terrorcreep charged as he swung and cut off his enemy's hand, freeing girlfriend. He then decapitated Ripper's head off.

As Terrorcreep made comfort to Fluttershy, the true form of Ripper emerged out from the decapitated head. He screeched in fear as he quickly ran for his life.


Aftermath, Death Tactic was arrested and send towards the prison truck. Ripper's Leech Form approached to the security guard, where he jumped and latched on him, controlling his next victim. He turned and looked at another security guard, who revealed to be Sushi Tsunami. They both smirked amusingly.

With both Ripper and Sushi climbed on the prison truck's, they then drove off at once. Death Tactic smirked pleasingly that he has escaped the imprisonment.

While driving the prison truck, Ripper groaned, "And now our master plan is ruin. So, what's next?"

"We will withdraw to our new hidden base and plan our next attack," Death Tactic said calmly, "We just need more time. And next time, we will rise and take our revenge! And one day, the humanity will fall, for our departed Grand General!"

"Good to hear..." Ripper said amusingly.


Over couple of months; Death Tactic, Sushi and Ripper have laid low and hidden for a long time while keeping an eye on the situation especially the magical artifacts and geodes. And so far, Mane Seven and Dragon Strike Force have responded and taken care of the situation especially finding and getting the Elemental Geodes until the very day Wallflower has uncovered Memory Stone. This attracted the former Grand Admiral's attention.


Death Tactic and his trusted allies arrived at the Canterlot High School's garden. They all spotted Wallflower's holding the Memory Stone. They then slowly approached to her from behind.

"It's just you and me, Sunset. Everyone can forget about how nice you are," Wallflower said dryly yet sadly with tears, "It's wrong but you're the only friend I have."

"I'm afraid that we have other plans, child…" Death Tactic said firmly.

Seeing the shadow looming on her, Wallflower yelped in shock, "Huh?!"

As Wallflower turned around and found Death Tactic stood before her, Sushi quickly used her Water Manipulation to grab and hold tight on Wallflower. Ripper passed the Memory Stone and scroll to him. He smiled at it.

"The Memory Stone?" Death Tactic asked amusingly while reading the instruction scroll, "An ancient Equestrian Artifact is capable of removing everyone's memories, and even some pieces? How interesting."

"W-What are you gonna do to them?!" Wallflower asked in concern.

"Erased their memories for good, obviously," Sushi said sinisterly.

Ripper chuckled, "Good one. This will give us the chance to take care of them."

"No. I will not fight and kill them when they're amnesia. There is no honor to defeat your opponent for this pathetic revenge," Death Tactic disagreed. He smiled calmly as he held tight on Memory Stone, "But I have a better way to deal with them. I want them suffered the way we have since the destruction of Ultimate Warriors. All will be forgotten about them. Now, Memory Stone, heed my command. Erase the girls' existence from this world's memories!"

As commanded, Memory Stone shot its powerful beam to the sky, where it blasted multiple beams across the world. It affects almost everyone including Dragon Strike Force as they're losing the memories about Sunset and her friends. All of them have been extracted and stored inside the Memory Stone.

"Perfect…" Death Tactic remarked in pleasant tone while looking at the Memory Stone. He turned and looked at Ripper, "If you find out about this, Sunset; then you are too late. I know you have defeated and captured Ripper for getting information of what happens. By the time you've discovered this, it is too late for you to escape."

"What was that about?" Ripper asked in confusion.

Death Tactic smiled, "Let's just say that I have set up the contingency plan. Or better yet, our little girls will spring the trap."

"W-What?!" Sunset's voice asked in shock and concern.

Flashback Ends…


Returning back to reality, Sunset looked shock and scared while looking at Ripper. Everyone turned and looked at her, wondering if she's alright or not.

"Sunset? What did you find?" Flash asked in concern.

"We have to get out of here now!" Sunset exclaimed in concern.

Suddenly, the ground was quaking and shaking wildly and crazily. This even shocked Sunset and her friends as well. Couple of giant watery tentacles emerged out from the ground. They all grabbed and held a tight grip on all of them sans Wallflower, who backed away from the scene.

Ripper panicked and screeched in fear, crying out for help. Death Tactic and Sushi have arrived at the scene. The witch was using and controlling her water manipulation to hold grip on her enemies. The former Grand Admiral helped picking up and placing him against the unconscious soldier's neck. This awakened him from his unconsciousness. The newly host for Ripper donned his uniform, mask and hat.

"Finally, took your bloody time," Ripper grumbled angrily.

"Shut up, idiot," Sushi snarled at him. She turned and looked at Sunset and her friends, "Looks like your plan works, Admiral."

"Indeed. You have fallen to our traps," Death Tactic commented proudly.

Sunset groaned, "I shouldn't have known that you were behind this! And if I have to guess correctly, you were responsible for using virus to control and erase our background and history, making sure that we really don't exist."

"Jerks!" Wheelie, Brains and Spike snapped angrily.

Death Tactic smiled proudly, "Indeed, I am. My artificial intelligent virus works perfectly, courtesy of K.S.I. It has erased everything. And no one believed you."

"Guess again, admiral," Blazefist said dryly.

Terrorcreep nodded, "Indeed. Despite not able to remember much, we trust these girls."

Fluttershy smiled, "Aw…. Thank you, Terrorcreep."

Death Tactic scoffed a bit, "Minor setbacks. With you all aside, we can proceed with our plans."

"You won't get away with this!" Sunset said determinedly and firmly.

Flash nodded, "Yeah! We're gonna stop you from making your plans! Whatever it was!"

Death Tactic smiled while holding the Memory Stone, "Simple. With this artifact, I will erase the world's memories for good. The humanity will be no longer control and rule the world. They will be our slaves for good. Our kind will remember Nezha as the hero and our savior." He scoffed a bit, "Not that it matters. You will be forgotten about this."

"Over our dead mind, jerks!" Rainbow snarled.

"She's right! We won't let you!" Twilight snapped firmly.

Rarity growled, "We will stop you even if we have to dug ourselves out of our graves! This will be the last thing you ever remember!"

Applejack sighed, "Really, Rarity?!"

"It doesn't matter. Goodbye for now," Death Tactic said calmly as he held his Memory Stone, aiming at his enemies, "Let's just... forget this ever happened!"

Just before anyone could do anything, Death Tactic aimed and blasted his Memory Stone at Sunset and her friends. It created powerful bright light to blast and blind all of them.


Sunset and all of her friends groaned and moaned in pain, slowly regaining their consciousness and waking up. They soon found themselves in the old dungeon-like. They're all in chains and shackles. All of them were in shock and confused.

"W-What the?!" Rainbow asked in shock and concern, "How the heck did we end up like this?!"

Rarity screamed in fear, "Prison makes me look fat!"

"I haven't even done anything wrong!" Trixie cried.

Blazefist groaned, "But more importantly, where the heck are we?! Why are we in the prison?"

"No idea." Terrorcreep admitted in concern, "But I really don't like it."

"Do any of you remember how we end up here?" Fluttershy asked in concern and worry.

Sunset hissed, "I... don't remember."

To be Continued…

Review and Suggest…

PreviousChapters Next