• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,361 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,361

PreviousChapters Next
S1E10: Cutie Mark Helpers

In the early morning, most of young students including three Cutie Mark Crusaders, Nyx and Jade have been gathered at the Canterlot High School's lawn. The parents including their older sisters have allowed them to join and participated the event. They all chatted happily and excitedly about new event they're about to perform.

"Oh! I can't wait to start it!" Apple Bloom said happily.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Me too! I've always want to do my part in Iris Crystal's Charity!"

"Yeah! It's gonna be awesome!" Scootaloo exclaimed happily, "Anyhow... Who is Iris Crystal again?"

"Are you serious?" Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle asked in annoyance.

Nyx giggled, "Well, Iris Crystal was Shadow Dragon's first girlfriend and also my sister's best friend and teacher. And did I mention that she's Princess Celestia's kiddo?"

Jade scoffed, "Who doesn't know that part? Why do you think she named the event after her?"

"Make sense," Nyx joked, "I mean. Iris always like to help people out no matter what."

"Then, let's make her proud!" Apple Bloom cheered.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "We're gonna make the best out of Iris Crystal's Charity!"

"You've said it!" Scootaloo agreed, "Guess what we're gonna call?"

Cutie Mark Crusaders cheered as they jumped and gave each other a high five, "Cutie Mark Charity Helpers!"

Diamond Tiara shushed at Cutie Mark Crusaders, "Quiet, girls! It's gonna start!

"Yeah! We've gotta listen to some instruction," Silver Spoon said in agreement, "Can't afford to make a mess out of our assignment! It's gonna start!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders yelped, "Oh! Sorry!"

The young students turned and looked at the front, where Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, Cheerilee, Flare Tiger and other staff members were standing before them. The principal approached to the microphone stand as she's making announcement.

"Welcome, young students to the most important and unforgettable event - Iris Crystal's Charity!" Principal Celestia announced calmly and happily, "We're honored to have so many young students to join the event. You all already know what this event is for. So, our mission is to make the awareness and inspiration for poor and poverty. We help many people as much as we can, no matter how difficult and challenging it gets because we want them to be happy and reliable. We give them hope. And also, Miss Cheerilee will be in-charge of the event as usual, with the little help of her new assistant - Miss. Flare Tiger. I will let you both to take over now."

As Principal Celestia stood back, Cheerilee smiled and spoke up, "Alright, students. I'm passing you all some assignments for you to follow. And remember, if you have any problem with it, we'd be happy to help you out."

Flare Tiger whistled, "Alright, everyone! Let's get started!"

The students cheered wildly and happily. Cutie Mark Crusaders were excited and happy for it as well. They can't wait to start working on it.


The students went across to the neighborhood for different assignments, given by Miss Cheerilee and Flare Tiger. Some students did help out some of neighbors by doing some chores and works. Others helped and collected some unwanted clothes, stationary stuffs and tools for poverty. A few bought and brought some food and money to the poor. Most also helped and taken care of some disable people with the problems they have. They all enjoyed having fun of helping people out. Cheerilee and Flare Tiger went around to check and making sure the students are performing their works well.

Cutie Mark Crusaders went around of the town while looking at their assignment. They wondered of what they can do with it.

"Wow. They've got so many choice to do," Sweetie Belle commented.

Scootaloo hummed in concern, "So, which one we should do? It's hard to choose."

"And not to mention, it's a teamwork too," Apple Bloom said in concern, "And of course, we don't have much time."

"Like that's gonna be easy," Jade said in skepticism.

"We'll figure something out," Nyx said calmly, "We always do. First thing first, let's try the stuffs we're supposed to do."

Cutie Mark Crusaders smiled, "Yeah!"


Cutie Mark Crusaders have split up and did the assignment all by themselves. Apple Bloom handled with lawn mowing at her cousin's places. Sweetie Belle sang harmonically at the stage. Scootaloo was performing some food delivery across the town. Jade handled with collecting some unwanted clothes and toys. Nyx handled with creating awareness for the world to notice and help the people out. However, the assignments have proven too much for them to handle especially when they're on their own.

Flare Tiger has noticed them doing their assignment. She can tell that they're having trouble with it. She hummed thoughtfully as she might able to help them.


Cutie Mark Crusaders regrouped and met up at the clubhouse for discussion and planning since their solo mission didn't go so well.

"So much for the assignment..." Apple Bloom said in concern.

Scootaloo groaned, "Tell me about it. Do anyone else have the bright idea?"

"Not really..." Jade admitted in concern, "Looks like we blow it off. So, what's next?"

"I wish I knew..." Nyx and Sweetie Belle said in concern.

"Mind if I cut in?" Flare Tiger's voice asked happily. Cutie Mark Crusaders turned and found the senior has arrived at the scene. They greeted her happily. She smiled, "Okay. Do you know your mistake?"

"Not really?" Cutie Mark Crusaders admitted in concern.

Flare Tiger giggled while smiling, "I'll give you a little hint. What common do your sisters have?"

Cutie Mark Crusaders were confused and uncertain of what Flare Tiger's questions. They gave in some deep thoughts about it for the moment. After some time of thinking, they gasped in realization. They knew the answer. They gathered and circled around for some discussion.


After their discussion, Cutie Mark Crusaders have decided to work together to finish their assignment. They worked and built a wagon that attached to their scooters and bicycles. The wagon consisted of various tools and gadgets. Since they've got what they needed for their assignment, they're ready for it.

Cutie Mark Crusaders headed off to some neighborhood's houses and gardens for cutting and mowing the lawn. They then performed some tricks and talents at the stage for the neighbor to see. They then did some food delivery to the places. They also collected as much as clothes and items for charity. They made some awareness posters and flyers, and even doing tricks and talents. And unlike before, they worked well together on their assignment.

Flare Tiger noticed it as she smiled happily to see Cutie Mark Crusaders working together again. She's happy and proud of it.


After whole day of working on Iris Crystal's Charity, the students gathered up at the Canterlot High School's lawn. They all chatted and cheered happily that they done well with the charity. Principal Celestia and her staff members were gathered as well. She stood on the microphone stand for making the announcement.

"Iris Crystal's Charity has been concluded! Congratulation to you all! You have done well!" Principal Celestia said proudly and calmly. She turned and looked at the money tester, which shown very high. She smiled, "We have gained enough money to help and support the poor and poverty! You all should be proud of yourself for helping the people."

Everyone cheered wildly and happily especially Cutie Mark Crusaders. Flare Tiger approached to the group a she smiled at them.

"Nice job, everyone." Flare Tiger said proudly, "Looks like you're following your sisters' footstep. They'll be proud of it."

"Thanks, Miss. Flare Tiger. But we couldn't have done it without ya," Apple Bloom said happily.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Yeah. You're always be there for us, just like our sisters."

"I just did what anyone could do," Flare Tiger remarked.

"Maybe. But you're still the best," Jade commented.

Scootaloo nodded, "Yeah. We're gonna keep this up together."

"So, ready for next adventure?" Nyx asked happily.

Cutie Mark Crusaders jumped and gave a high five, "Yeah!"

Flare Tiger laughed happily, "Don't worry, partner. I'll keep an eye on you all. You can count on that."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Clair Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo
Kira Tozer: Nyx
Cherami Leigh: Jade Adventure
Jennifer Hale: Flare Tiger

Minor Casts:
Nicole Oliver: Principal Celestia, Miss. Cheerilee
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon

PreviousChapters Next