• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S3E8: Build the Sand Castle!

In the early afternoon, the beach was fully crowded by the people and children. Some of them were lined up to at registering counter. Most of them were sitting on the couple of benches for sitting down. A few registered participants including five Cutie Mark Crusaders were preparing and setting up their sand castle tools for the event. Most of them chattered and muttered happily about the 'Sand Castle Contest' as they all couldn't wait to start it.

Cutie Mark Crusaders have their own swimsuits – Apple Bloom worn greenish swimsuit with yellow pattern on middle and has apple icons around it, Sweetie Belle's bikini is a lighter purplish-pink colored, Scootaloo's a blackish diver suit with magenta streaks on shoulders and legs, Nyx worn a dark magenta swimsuit with blue-white stripes within, and Jade's green and blue colored swimsuit.

Apple Bloom has brought sand castle tools such as spades, pails, scooping spoons, funnel, spackle knife, melon baller, brush and so on. Sweetie Belle and Nyx were drawing and designing out the sand castle on the paper. Scootaloo and Jade sighed calmly before they stretched themselves out for the moment. Humane Seven, Shadow Dragon and his family, Lance, Juniper, Saber, Shorty, Aqua, Indigo and even Spike were among the spectators, watching and cheering out for the young ones.

"Sand Castle Contest is here!" Scootaloo cheered happily, "Ooh! I can't wait to get started!"

"Me too!" Jade agreed excitedly, "We're gonna build the best and greatest sand castle the world ever seen!"

"You said it, Jade!" Sweetie Belle agreed while showing her draft to her friends, "This kind of design is gonna win that trophy!"

"Don't forget the tools! My family always have the best ones!" Apple Bloom cheered proudly and firmly.

"Best important of all, we've got some serious supports!" Nyx exclaimed happily while waving to her family and friends. They waved back to her as well. She smiled proudly, "With you guys and them, we're gonna knock them dead! We're gonna win this contest!"

"YEAH!" Cutie Mark Crusaders cheered happily and proudly while giving each other high-five.

"Yeah, right! Like that's gonna happen," The familiar voice exclaimed arrogantly, alerting Cutie Mark Crusaders. They turned and looked back. They found Diamond Tiara in her blackish swimsuit and Silver Spoon worn her yellowish swimsuit. She continued, "The only one who's gonna win it is us!"

Silver Spoon nodded in agreement, "Yeah! There's no way you all can beat us. We have the best tools to build the best sand castle you'll ever seen! Trust me. You'll lose!"

"I wouldn't bet on it yet," Scootaloo said confidently and firmly.

"Yeah. I'm with Scoot! This ain't over until the fat lady sings!" Jade said firmly and determinedly. She gave some second thoughts, "Or is it something like 'this is just the beginning'."

"Either way, we're the ones gonna win this," Apple Bloom said determinedly.

"Yeah, right. You're gonna win the last place," Diamond Tiara said arrogantly, "While we win the fist."

Silver Spoon smirked cockily, "Yeah. So, do us a favor. Give up before you get embarrassed in the event."

Sweetie Belle scoffed, "You're gonna have to make us."

Nyx smirked, "And trust us, only one of us is gonna walk away with that trophy. It's gonna be us, and not you."

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon gave their cocky smirk, "You're on."

Cutie Mark Crusaders and Snotty Duo gave each other a determined and competitive glaring at each other. They're determined to win this contest and also proving that one of them is the best at building sand castle, no matter what.

As all the participants including Cutie Mark Crusaders and Snotty Duo prepared themselves with their tools and design of sand castle, they're in position to start the race. As the referee blew the whistle, the participants charged in and started building the sand castle. And at the same time, the crowd went wild and cheered for them. Cutie Mark Crusaders' families and friends are supporting for them as well.

The participants worked very hard for building and making the sand castles of their own version - Middle Age Castle style, cities, villages, statues-like, landscape and so on. Cutie Mark Crusaders and Snotty Duo worked together yet determined and very hard to accomplish their goals. As Sweetie Belle shown her design draft and also explained of how it worked, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo handled with gathering the pails of sand and then putting them on the ground, which allowed Nyx and Jade to sculpture and customized the makeshift pail-like sand into different kind of shapes. Through speed and strength of determination, Snotty Duo pilled up the buckets before customized and sculpture their own version of sand castle.

The work of building sand castles has taken them to complete for almost an hour and a half. The referee blew the whistle, making the participants to finish up their sand castle in time. They then stood besides their sand castles-like or various kind of sculptures. The judges patiently and carefully looked through all of them one-by-one before they wrote down on their writing pads about the results. They then come across Snotty Duo as their artwork is sand sculpture of themselves for making v-for-victory pose while standing on the stone. They even came across to Cutie Mark Crusaders' whose design is Canterlot Castle-like design and the banner on it.

The judges talked with each other firmly and calmly about the sand castles and sand sculptures. Almost all participants and spectators were silent yet impatiently and excitedly about the results. After the discussion, the judges stood on top of the stages as they're making the announcement now.

"And the winner goes to…" The judge said calmly and firmly, keeping the suspense and making the crowd including Cutie Mark Crusaders and Snotty Duo nervous and uneasy. He then answered, "Pipsqueak, Dinky Doo and Twist for making the best classic sand castle design and Star Swirl the Bearded sculpture as well!"

The crowd and participants went wild and gave the round of applause for the winner. Pipsqueak, Dinky Doo and Twist cheered happily while dancing around wildly. They approached and received the trophy from the judges. They then raised their trophies up high for winning it. Cutie Mark Crusaders and Snotty Duo were in shock and surprise of what they just heard.

"No way!" Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon cried in disbelief and disappointment.

Scootaloo sighed in disappointment, "Aw man… We lose."

"Well, at least we have our fun," Nyx complimented.

Jade scoffed while crossed her arms, "I supposed so. But it would be better if we beat Snotty Brats too."

"Well, you snooze, you lose," Sweetie Belle commented.

Apple Bloom nodded, "True. Not like we get second place."

"Second place goes to Cutie Mark Crusaders! Third place goes to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon!" The judge added on, surprising both teams. They both received the award from the judge. He continued, "That would be all. Congratulation to all participants for making the sand castle and sculptures! Job well done!"

The crowd went wild again while photographers were taking photos of the winners and the event as well. Cutie Mark Crusaders couldn't help but feel proud of their victory, despite them being placed on number 2. To their surprise, they found Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon raised their hands out before them.

"Nice work, Crusaders. You get number 2 and better than me as well," Diamond Tiara commented reluctantly yet humbly.

Silver Spoon nodded, "Yeah. Good job to you. Wish we could have done better."

Though still surprised yet uncertain and skeptical by Snotty Duo's comments, Cutie Mark Crusaders smiled warmly as they shook their hands back.

"Yeah, thanks," Scootaloo thanked warmly.

"It was nice of you to say something nice to us," Sweetie Belle commented.

"Well, don't get use to it. Next time, we'll be sure to win!" Diamond Tiara said determinedly.

Silver Spoon nodded, "Yeah. So, be sure that you get an 'A' game for next competition because we'll be too!"

"Wouldn't dream of it," Jade scoffed.

Apple Bloom nodded, "Don't worry. I'm sure the next game. One of us is gonna win the number one."

"Count on it!" Cutie Mark Crusaders and Snotty Duo exclaimed firmly and determinedly.

Nyx giggled uneasily yet nervously, "Geez, girls. It's just a game."

END…

Review and Suggest…

Main Casts:

Kira Tozer: Nyx

Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom

Claire Corlette: Sweetie Belle

Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo

Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara

Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon

Minor Casts:

Sam Vincent: Judge

PreviousChapters Next