• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,358 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,358

Chapters Next
S1E1: The Claw of Tiger

Author's Note:

I actually wanted to start 'Transformers Prime III: Journey'. But I decide to deal with 'Equestria Girls Summertime Shorts' first, which has thirteen shorts excluding three shorts, which involved of Equestria Girls First Film.

Some episodes I would adapted here, others I would make new ones to fit them in. For these shorts, I'm gonna post two episodes together since they're shorts. This first episode is based on Clint Eastwood's 'Million Dollar Baby' Movie.

Aqua worn a dark crimson sports attire with tiger symbol and sneakers. She was very busy and focused on punching hard against the punching bag as hard and firm as she can. Her older brother - Brave Tiger, still on his wheelchair, was helping and training his younger sister for boxing. Since he was injured from his last boxing competition, he has to make preparation for his sister to take his place and win for the boxing's final championship.

Rainbow, Indigo and Scootaloo were there and watching her training. All of them were amazed and inspired by Aqua's determination on training.

"Wow. I didn't know that Coach Aqua was good at boxing," Scootaloo remarked in amazement. She whistled happily, "She's so awesome!"

"Totally!" Indigo exclaimed in agreement, "I wonder if Blaze really did challenge her to boxing."

Rainbow scoffed, "If he did, he'd be losing to her."

"Come on, sis! Put a heart into it!" Brave snapped wildly and determinedly, "You don't want those losers to beat the crap out of you, don't you!"

Aqua grunted firmly as she slammed very hard punches at the punching bag for five times, "Not a chance, bro! Not while I'm still standing, I'm not gonna let anyone win!"

"That's the spirit, kiddo! Show them what we're made of! Show them that we Tigers never back down easily from the fight!"

"Oh yeah! This tiger girl is gonna show them!"

"And the going gets tough?"

"The tough gets going! And trust me, bro! I'm gonna show the world that the Tigers are still the champion of boxing competition! You can count on it!"

"Booyah, sis! Now, let me hear your roar!"

Aqua gave a powerful and thunderous tiger's roar-like as she gave a strong punch at the punching bag. It bounced off and knocked straight to the walls hard. Three schoolgirls awed in amazement and surprise. They then gave a loud cheers for her.

"Woo! Nice going, kiddo!" Brave Tiger exclaimed happily, "Looks like you're ready!"

Aqua smirked, "Oh yeah! You know me, bro!"

"Wow. My little sister is getting impatient," The confident yet calm girl's voice spoke. Everyone turned to the back and found an older yet beautiful woman with short yet curvy brown hair. She worn loosely and sleeveless red shirt-like with purple patterns, red arm sleeves, red sexy-looking skirt with golden flower pattern, red sleeves and golden heels. She is Tigress. She smiled, "I can't remember the last time she wanted to get in the fight."

Brave sighed before looked at Rainbow, "The very day she lost her last boxing competition. She got her back hurt because she stopped crazy rival of hers from berserk and attacking her protege."

Rainbow laughed uneasily, "Whoopsy."

"On the contrary, big bro," Aqua disagreed while smiling happily, "It did help me to change my career and helped some kids to be awesome athletes especially Rainbow Dash. She's kinda remind me of myself."

Rainbow blushed in red, "Aw, thanks..."

Scootaloo giggled, "Totally! Rainbow is the captain of all sport clubs! Don't mess with her."

Indigo laughed a bit, "Oh yeah. I'm also the captain of sport clubs, and also the champion of martial art competition too! No way she can beat me that!"

"Oh?!" Rainbow asked amusingly, "Is that a challenge?"

Indigo smirked, "If you're not too chicken to take me on!"

Rainbow scoffed, "I am so on, rookie!"

"Okay, enough with the silly fight," Tigress said firmly and calmly, "It's time, guys! Courage is waiting for us now."

Brave smirked while looking at Aqua, "Are you ready for the big challenge?"

Aqua scoffed, "Big brother, I am so born for it! Surf's Up!"

Brave, Tigress and Aqua gave each other a big high-five slaps on each other's hands before gave a loud thunderous roar. Rainbow, Indigo and Scootaloo cheered wildly and happily.


At the boxing ring arena, the crowds went wildly and excitedly for the boxing competition. The referee came to the ring. He stood on it as he gave the announcement.

"What's up, everyone! Are you ready for some action pack?!" The referee asked proudly and wildly. The crowds went wild and happy. He smirked, "Great response, folks! We've got tons of boxing competitors, and they're very hungry for the big competition! So, get ready for rumble!"

Courage Tiger the young light reddish adult man with brown spiky short mane worn a yellow shirt, dark red-black jacket and jean was sitting down on his seat. He was accompanied by Scarblade - a scarred black samurai-like bodyguard worn a reddish uniform, black tie, black vest and black agent-like suits and jean, black shoes and worn the black hat, and Riverstrike - a white man with long lighter and dark brown hair worn white uniform with bow tie, red vest, black jean and black shoes.

"Scarblade, Riverstrike, do you believe that my sister can win this fight?" Courage asked in concern. He hummed in concern, "She hasn't been in boxing competition since the incident."

Scarblade smiled a bit, "She can handle it. She's your sister."

"I agreed with Scarblade's confidence," Riverstrike said calmly, "She's been through a lot of far worse situations than this. I'm sure nothing can her beat down easily."

Courage hummed thoughtfully. He smiled, "I guess you're right." He turned and found his family has arrived to join the party. He approached to them. He looked at Aqua, "Are you ready for making the comeback, Aqua?"

Aqua smirked, "I am so ready!" To her surprise, Courage hugged her passionately and gently. She was confused and surprise to ask, "Uh... Courage..."

Courage departed from hugging Aqua. He smiled, "Stay alive and don't lose. Make our father proud, Aquastroke."

Tigress nodded, "Yup. They don't call our dad - Tiger of Wu for nothing."

"Yeah, you've said it," Brave agreed. He patted Aqua's back, "Knock them dead, kiddo!"

Aqua smirked, "I'm so ready! Make way for Aqua the Tiger Girl's comeback!"

Rainbow, Scootaloo and Indigo cheered, "Woohoo! Go, Aqua! Knock them dead!"

Aqua nodded firmly as she headed off and got into the ring. The rest of her family and friends gotten into the V.I.P's seats while Brave Tiger, Riverstrike and Rainbow remained at the ring for help and support. She stretched herself out while readied with her battle gloves for the fight. She smiled and stood proudly for the crowd. She then gave a loud thunderous tiger roar.

"Make way for the daughter of Tiger Clan and the return of Tiger Girl - Aquastroke! Get ready for big rumble!"


Throughout whole day's long competition, Aqua fought various international competitors. Though they have proven difficulties and challenges for her, she managed to overcome the odds and defeated them. It was thanks to Brave Tiger's bravado speech, Riverstrike's strategies, Rainbow's enthusiasm cheer and her family's supports. She continued pressing forwards and defeated all of them until she reached to the finals.


Aqua was ready to face off against her final competitor - a lighter brown colored Stormwar with darker brown with beige streak worn the metallic battle armor boxing attire-like. She is from South Korea. Both Aqua and Stormwar were readied for the finals.

With the bell rang, both Aqua and Stormwar charged and began their battle. They both began punching on each other's face and chests, but also they blocked the attacks for few times. Though Stormwar is not strong as her, she's very fast and swift of dodging the attacks while hitting on her weak spots. This doesn't injured her much, but weakened her speed and strength as she missed and unable to give a hard punch at her target. This allowed Stormwar to punch on her chest five times before giving a powerful uppercut punch at her face. Aqua fell on the ground hard,

As the referee counted down from one to ten, Aqua groaned as she struggled to move her limbs and get up. Almost counting down to 7, she groaned in pain as she's still on the ground. Looking at her worried and disappointing family and friends, Aqua looked shock before groaned in anger. She gave a loud thunderous roar. She has her both hands to punch on the ring, making her to get up and stand on the ground, halting referee from counting down.

And just before two competitors could start the boxing, the bell rang, halting the rumble. Stormwar and Aqua sighed in relief. She turned and returned to her group while her competitor returned to her side. They're now taking a break.

Rainbow helped clean her coach's sweats off and even gave her some drinks as well. Riverstrike checked on her conditions and wounds. Brave Tiger made Aqua to look at him for another speech and talk about winning the round.

"How are you doing, kiddo?" Brave asked calmly.

Drinking up whole bottle of water, Aqua sighed, "Couldn't be any worse than before, bro. So, what's the plan and how's my condition?"

"Looks fine so far on the outside. But I suspect that her ability is to siphon out her energy including speed and strength. Thus, this allowed her to take advantage to defeat you. If I'm correct about her, Stormwar's power is lightning that could drain out her energy." Riverstrike said calmly. He hummed thoughtfully, "And the only way to defeat her is you have to evade her punches and keep on hitting without stopping."

Aqua groaned, "Easy to say than done, you know, Mr. Know-It-All."

"Hey, cut that attitude of yours, kiddo." Brave snapped firmly, "Remember what we're made of?! Remember of why we're the best?! Remember of who you are?! And more importantly, remember our motto, little sis!"

Aqua grunted a bit. Rainbow stand up and spoke, "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going! And also, you're Aquastroke - the Tiger Girl and daughter of Tiger Clan! Tiger Clan never lose and always still the champion! And not to mention, you're my inspiration! You're the best coach CHS ever has!"

Aqua looked surprise and amazed to smile, "Yeah. You're right."

Rainbow helped Aqua to looked at her family, "Look at them! They're counting on you, Aqua! They need you to win for them and the school! Don't you dare to disappoint them and give up!"

"Come on! Aqua, keep on fighting!" Tigress cheered wildly, "Your big sis is counting on you!"

Courage nodded firmly, "Don't ever give up, Aqua! You can still win!"

"Never ever accept defeat," Scarblade said firmly.

"Go, Aqua, Go!" Indigo and Scootaloo cheered wildly and proudly, "Tiger Girl, keep on fighting!"

Aqua was touched and inspired. Rainbow continued, "There is no way that our Canterlot High School's best coach is gonna lose this fight! Coz she'd never back down without the fight."

Aqua shown determination looks, "Yeah! I'd never give up!"

Rainbow nodded and smirked proudly, "So, get out there and shown them what the Tigers are made of!"

"Hell yeah!" Aqua exclaimed proudly as she got up from the seat. She readied for the fight, "Get ready for final round! Coz the Tiger is gonna win!"

Rainbow cheered, "Woohoo! Go get them, Tiger Girl!"

Riverstrike whistled, "Amazing. She's truly has the spirit of tiger."

Brave smiled, "Yeah. That girl is so awesome."

RING! Aqua and Stormwar gave a loud battle cries. They charged and began their fierce boxing at each other. Stormwar began punching at Aqua, who dodged and evaded the attacks as fast as she can, avoiding her energy siphon and drained out while punching her off for few rounds. Though she managed to dodge the attacks, the competitor managed to hit her and siphon some energies out. Nevertheless, Aqua remained standing firm and able to fight back as hard as she can.

Everyone cheered wildly and proudly for the boxers to win the fight. Rainbow and her friends cheered and supported for Aqua to win the fight.

After few rounds have passed, both Aqua and Stormwar became exhausted and tired from punching. They readied themselves for the final punch. Both of them gave a loud battle cry. They charged and launched their very powerful punch, landing on each other's faces hard. They're both still standing on the ground firmly for the moment. Everyone gasped as they looked surprise and uneasy to wonder of who's still standing.

Stormwar grunted in pain as she fell on her back hard. Aqua remained standing still. The referee counted down on the defeated Stormwar.

"And we have the winner!" The referee exclaimed firmly. He raised Aqua's hand up and declared, "And the winner is Aqua!"

Everyone especially Aqua's family and friends went wild and gave the applaud to her. She is now the Champion of the Boxing Competition. Aqua was shocked and surprised before smiled proudly. She cheered wildly and happily.

The referee brought and gave the golden champion belt to her. Aqua raised it up high for everyone to see. She gave a loud thunderous tiger's roar. They then went wild again.

Indigo and Scootaloo held each other's hands as they bounced and jumped happily and wildly. Tigress cheered and squealed happily as she grabbed and hugged Courage, who is also cheered happily as well. Scarblade gave the applause. Brave cheered wildly and happily. Riverstrike smiled happily to see Aqua winning the battle.

Rainbow smirked as she crossed her hands, "Now that's my coach. The best we ever had!"

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash
Christy Carlson Romano: Aquastroke
Yuri Lowenthal: Brave Tiger, The Referee

Minor Casts:
Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo
Kelly Sheridan: Indigo Zap
G.K. Bowes: Tigress
Gideon Emery: Courage Tiger
Kyle Hebert: Scarblade
Michael Sinternikilass: Riverstrike
Freya Ravensbergen: Stormwar

Chapters Next