• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S2E9: Overpowered (Mystic Version)

Picking and packing up some books and note from the locker, Tailtech then packed them up into his bag. He turned and headed off to his class. As he was walking down the hallway, he noticed something or someone ahead of him. He found Sunset grunted and moaned painfully while holding her earphone tight against her ears as she struggled to walk properly and normally. She dropped her knees to the ground while holding tight on her head. Some students were passing her by.

Concern for his friend, Tailtech rushed towards Sunset at once. He was about to ask and help her out. She then screamed in pain while making lots of 'lalalalalalalalala' noise.

"Wow! Sunset, what's with you?!" Tailtech asked in concern.

Sunset groaned in pain, "Tailtech, please! Stop thinking!"

"What?! Why?!"

"I'm hearing everyone's thoughts! I'm hearing them all! It's driving me crazy!"

"Sunset, can't you shut it up or something?!" Tailtech asked in concern.

"I... I can't! Tried it! Big headache!" Sunset groaned in pain. Tailtech hissed as he was giving some thinking to solve the problem. She hissed in pain while holding tight on her head, "Seriously! Not helping! Your complicated theories and analysis in your head is giving me more headache! And seriously, you ate the pepperoni pizza with jellies and cookies?! Gross!"

"Hey! Privacy!" Tailtech complained in annoyance and frustration. He hummed thoughtfully, "Sunset, I might have the idea to help you out. And you're not gonna like this one."

"You're gonna use your new invention - Magic Stun?!" Sunset asked in annoyance. Tailtech was shock and worried by her able to find out of his invention. She groaned, "I can read minds, you know!"

Tailtech looked embarrassed and annoyed, "Right. I forgot..."

"Just do it," Sunset said in annoyance, "Before I'm going crazy!"

Tailtech nodded fearfully as he took out his mini blaster-like armed with a canister of Magic Cure. He blasted it at Sunset, who yelped in pain and agony, feeling the electrical stun surging on her. As soon as the energy dispersed, she dropped to the ground while her hands held down firmly. She was breathing slowly.

"How do you feel?" Tailtech asked.

Sunset groaned, "Lousy. I don't hear anything. Thanks."

"That blast has only temporary deactivate your magic for the moment. The power was meant to prevent you or other from being mind-controlled or go rogue," Tailtech explained calmly and firmly, "Not sure how long its effect last. Sorry."

"Better than nothing, I supposed. For now, gotta get everyone to music room to solve my power surge problem," Sunset said firmly and calmly.

While making phone calls on the rest of their friends, Sunset and Tailtech headed off to the music room for discussion over the geode's overpower.


Sunset and Tailtech made their way to the music room, where both Rainbooms and Dragon Strike Force were gathered except Rainbow Dash. They chattered in concern, wondering why Sunset and Tailtech called them. And at the same time, they seemed to be uneasy lately as well like something bad happen to them.

"Hey, Sunset. What's going on?" Twilight asked in concern, "Is something wrong with you?"

"And what's with earmuffs?" Aqua asked in confusion.

"I'm fine. I just having some headaches," Sunset said in exhausted tone with groan, "Well, the earmuffs don't work. I'm now hearing everything everyone's thinking without even touching them! Is anyone else experiencing a sudden... uh... surge in their powers today?"

Both Rainbooms and Dragon Strike Force looked uneasy and worried while remained silence for the moment. And just before she and Tailtech could ask, Sunset's eyes glowed in white like her magic has been activated!


Flashbacks:

Through her mind-reading powers, Sunset is looking through the memories of all Rainbooms and Dragon Strike Force. And to her shock and surprise, she wasn't the only person to have her power to go out of control and surge.

1) Fluttershy was walking down the Canterlot Town's street. She then heard some wild noise. She looked back as she found birds, dogs, cats, rabbits, reptiles and more were making lots of noise while following her, shocking the people to see it. She was embarrassed by it.

2) Twilight was riding her bicycle, with Spike on her basket. To their shock and confusion, they were glowing in purplish colored as they have been levitated and ridden across the sky. They both got scared and worried.

3) Applejack approached and tried to open the locker, getting her stuffs. But instead, she break the locker's door apart due to her uncontrollable strength. Everyone was shocked of what they just saw.

4) While entertaining and talking with her customers in the boutique, Rarity has inevitably activated and used her Diamond Bearers in pushing and knocking them off. She was embarrassed and disbelief of what she just saw.

5) At the school cafeteria, Pinkie was playing the bouncing apple. The fruit was glowing pinkish colored uncontrollably. It got exploded and spilled its juice on her, DJ-Pon3 and Bon-Bon. She was confused by exploding apple.

6) Shadow Dragon was training himself against the Wingchun Training Dummy firmly and seriously. As he slammed his punch against the dummy's chest, his fists glowed in darkness, which caused powerful force of dark powers in pushing and destroying it into pieces.

7) While working on both school works and documents, Blazefist got stressed and frustrated with the works. His body glowed in red as the blazing flames. He screamed out, inevitably unleashed and spread the flames burning down the office. He was shocked.

8) Saber and Ace were eating their tacos and nachos happily and wildly. Suddenly, a feather flowing down upon his noise. Feeling tickled by it, he sneezed out loud, causing a powerful blow on everyone away from him.

9) Aqua was exercising and swimming across her large pool. Unaware, her body glowed brightly, causing the pool wobbly and wildly forming into whirlpool and tidal waves, which almost flooded her home.

10) Shorty was testing on the Armor Guardians, along with Ciel and Asami. To their shock and disbelief, they found that laboratory covered by the growing vines, flowers and trees.

11) Terrorcreep was listening to his music peacefully and quietly. But he was interrupted by Zephyr Breeze and Laxtinct's pranks, prompting him to lose temper. Lightning, appeared out of nowhere, struck down upon them.

Flashback Ends


Sunset snapped back to the reality. She was filled with disbelief yet amazed by what she saw.

"So you have!" Sunset asked in surprise. Her friends looked surprised by her remarks. She apologized, "Sorry. I just heard all of your thoughts. Can't help it. "

"Yeah. It hurts a lot to fix the mess," Laxtinct muttered angrily and annoyingly, "Replacing the expensive Training Dummy, putting out the fire, drain out the flood, fixing the property damages, cutting off some weeds and not to mention, patching up my butt from crazy lightning! That really hurt!"

Icy nodded, "Trust me. Lax's very pissed. And not to mention, expenses is not very good too."

"Sorry..." Dragon Strike Force apologized uneasily.

Twilight hummed thoughtfully, "Fascinating. I wonder what's causing it."

"That's what I would like to know," Shorty said in concern, "It's been out of control for a week."

Suddenly, Rainbow arrived and entered the music room before everyone. And at the same time, her geode was glowing in blue. She shouted happily, "Hi, guys! I just ran here from the soccer field in three seconds! Wait, hold on!"

And just before anyone could ask, Rainbow ran off at once. But in one second later, she returned to her group. She has the backpack with her.

"Forgot my backpack!" Rainbow exclaimed quickly and happily. She took a bite on her sandwich. She yelped in disgust, "Yuck! This needs mustard."

And again, Rainbow ran off and returning to the group, bringing the mustard. Everyone was annoyed by her running and returning to the group.

"Super speed is where it's at, am I right?!" Rainbow asked excitably and happily. Pouring the mustard on her sandwich, she ate it happily, "It's like, I can't stop because I've been getting so much done!"

Though annoyed by Rainbow's arrogance, Twilight turned and looked on her geode, which was glowing brightly. She was in shock and surprised by it. She wasn't the only one, as the rest of her friends have the same reaction on their geodes.

"Okay. Freakier..." Pinkie commented in shock.

"Any idea of what's really going on?" Applejack asked in concern.

Icy hummed suspiciously, looked at Rainbow, "Why do I get the feeling that Rainbow's fault at this?"

"What?" Rainbow asked in confusion.

"Mind if I borrow it, Sunset?" Twilight asked calmly. Sunset nodded as she passed the geode to him. She suggested, "I may have a theory about what's going on with our magic."

"Me too," Tailtech added, "In fact, I might have the idea of solving the problem too."

With the help of all geodes; Twilight, Tailtech and Shorty began working, researching, analyzing and experimenting on them. They all then writing down theories and information over the geodes' being overpowered suddenly. They even worked on the Magic Stun for neutralizing their powers should they and their friends ever be turned or mind-controlled by the enemies.

Eventually, they managed to write down the information and charts on chalkboard. Twilight, Tailtech and Shorty began explanation over the geode's powers.

"Our geodes are all connected." Twilight explained, "So the more each of us use our magic for everyday tasks, the more all of our powers become supercharged and go... haywire!"

"In other words?" Shadow Dragon asked in annoyance and bore tone. Twilight groaned as she gave him a smack on his head. He yelped in pain, "What the hell, Twilight?! I don't get with science, you know!"

Twilight groaned, "Well, you could at least try to learn, instead of keep failing it!"

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Wouldn't kill you if you be gentle for one moment..."

"Since Rainbow was using her super speed for everything, all of us experienced an uncontrollable boost." Sunset explained calmly.

Everyone awed and nodded in understanding of what Sunset has explained. They all turned and glared at Rainbow, who looked nervous and worried. She laughed nervously and fearfully about the situation.

Aqua groaned, "Honestly, Rainbow Dash! One of these days, I really gonna hit you very hard for your dumb ass!"

"Aw, come on! I said 'whoopsie'!" Rainbow said in annoyance.

"Okay, so how do we avoid these problems?" Blazefist asked in concern.

"And avoid more damages too!" Laxtinct exclaimed in frustration, "Bad enough that I keep getting punishment when it's hardly my fault, you know!"

"We said we're sorry, Lax," Saber said in annoyance, "Damn it. Don't get so sensitive over this."

Rarity hummed thoughtfully, "Well, so long as we use it in moderation, our magic should stay under control?"

"And our geodes will go all glowy if it's about to get whack-a-doodle-doo?" Pinkie asked happily and funny.

Shorty nodded a bit, "It seems that way."

"But what if it goes wrong? What if our power go out of control? What if-?" Fluttershy asked in concern. She whimpered fearfully, making Terrorcreep held and hugged her close to him. She cried tearfully, "I don't want to hurt my friends..."

Laxtinct whimpered fearfully, "Please tell me that you have the backup plan!"

"That's where I come in," Tailtech said firmly and calmly as he shown his blaster, "Unlike Magic Cure, Magic Stun should temporary neutralize and cut off magic power for the moment. And based on my calculation after Sunset's being neutralized from one blast, it takes at least 10 minutes only. By multiple blasts, it will take extra more 10 minutes."

"That sounds safest way," Applejack said calmly.

Saber nodded, "It seems that way. I wouldn't want to have some crazy dreams if it goes out of control."

Twilight nodded, "It seems that way."

Both Rainbooms and Dragon Strike Force chatted and nodded in agreement about the idea.

"Hey, Rainbows!" A lax and calm voice called. Both Rainbooms and Dragon Strike Force turned to the entrance, where Zephyr Breeze was standing and leaning against the door. He smiled calmly, "There you are. Do you wanna go to the mall with me?"

Rainbow yelped in fear, "Uh, I forgot I have to be at a..." She was about to run but held down by Aqua, who gave her angry and dark looks at her, making sure that her personal student doesn't try to use the powers again. She yelped in fear when she looked at her coach, "uh... a thing."

"So, is that a yes?" Zephyr Breeze asked happily. Suddenly, a lightning zapped on him by butt. He yelped in pain and agony while rubbing on his, "Jeez, man! Just said 'no', you know! Dang it. I'm supposed to be overprotective little brother, not that vampire jerk! Jeez! I sometimes hate his guts!"

Zephyr Breeze turned and left the music room while muttered and grumbled in annoyance. As soon as he left, everyone laughed at the scene. Rainbow and Fluttershy were embarrassed. Terrorcreep was annoyed and angered over Zephyr Breeze's pranks on him from last time.


On the next day, Sunset was using and wearing earmuffs for another tests at the hallway with more students around. And so far, she hasn't heard anything from anyone's in her mind. She took it out for another try. But nothing again. She sighed in relief.

"So?" Tailtech asked.

Sunset sighed with a gentle smile, "Perfect. Perfectly fine."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:

Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer

Kate Higgins: Tailtech

Minor Casts:

Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle

Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon

Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash

Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy

Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity

Josh Keaton: Blazefist

Sam Riegel: Shorty Thinking

Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon

Christy Carlson Romano: Aqaustroke

Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep

P.J. Bryce: Laxtinct

Cristina Vee: Icy

Ryan Beil: Zephyr Breeze

PreviousChapters Next