• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S3E20: Happily Ever After (Blazefist's Ending)

After one hour and half of Fall Play, the crowd went wild while giving their cheers and applause to the students for their stupendous act and story. They even throw some bouquet of flowers to them as well. While most of the students enjoyed the reception, Cutie Mark Crusaders didn't seem to be happy. Something bothered them.

As the curtain closed down, everyone gathered at the backstage. The Dragon Strike Force met up with Mane Seven for discussion and chatting about the play.

"Well done, everyone," Blazefist commented, "You guys outdid yourself with the play. Better than my younger days."

Applejack smiled, "Hoo-wee! What's the lowdown on the after-party hoedown? I'm ready to throw down!"

Rainbow nodded, "Is it gonna be the best night ever or what?!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders sighed as they answered in upset tone simultaneously, "[Apple Bloom] Supposed so. [Sweetie Belle] Perhaps. [Scootaloo and Jade] Eh. [Nyx] Maybe…"

Blazefist, Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow noticed something off with the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"Whatever is the matter, girls?" Rarity asked, "I thought you were excited for the soirée."

"We were." Sweetie Belle admitted, "We even put together a super special slide show of all the great memories we made while doing the play."

Scootaloo sighed in frustration, "But Mr. Cranky Doodle says parties are not an 'appropriate appropriation of his expensive projector'."

Rainbow hummed thoughtfully, "Maybe one of us can turn that heart of coal into a diamond!"

Everyone sighed in annoyance. Blazefist remarked, "Figures that you would come up with this."

Cutie Mark Crusaders gave some thoughts of whom can help them to convince Mr. Cranky Doodle to give them the projector. But who?


After careful consideration, Cutie Mark Crusaders chose Blazefist to help them with convincing Mr. Cranky Doodle about the projector. They were now on their way to Mr. Crank Doodle's office now.

"Thanks for the help, Mr. Blazefist," Jade thanked warmly.

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. I thought you're gonna say 'no' to us."

"I was," Blazefist admitted firmly and seriously, shocking Cutie Mark Crusaders. He continued, "But seeing how honest and passion you guys are, I believe that you guys deserve it."

"Aw… You're the best, Mr. Blazefist!" Apple Bloom remarked happily.

"Leave the talking to me," Blazefist said firmly and calmly, "I'm sure Mr. Cranky Doodle can be reasonable of letting us to use it."

Blazefist and the Cutie Mark Crusaders arrived at the classroom, where Mr. Cranky Doodle was working and marking the exams. He knocked the door, which Mr. Cranky Doodle asked them to come in. And they did.

"Mr. Blazefist?" Mr. Cranky Doodle asked in surprise, "W-What can I do for you?"

Blazefist took the seat before his colleague. He spoke, "Sorry for bothering you, Mr. Cranky. Hope you have time for our discussion."

"O-Of course! I've got plenty time. What do you need?"

"Would you mind me lend us the projector? We would like to use it."

Cranky Doodle was surprised by Blazefist's request until he looked at the Cutie Mark Crusaders. He sighed, "They asked you, didn't they?"

"Yup. So, do we have the agreement?" Blazefist asked calmly.

Cranky Doodle shook his head, "Sorry, sir. Afraid I can't do that.

"Why is that?"

"I can't let the children use it for some slideshows. They might damage it. Badly."

"Are you saying that I will damage it?"

"Wait! You mean you're using it? For them?"

"Yes, indeed, I do. After all, I've used the projector for countless times. Surely, you can trust me on that, don't ya?"

"Well, of course, what about those kids? Surely, you can't just let them go near and use it?"

"Come on, Mr. Cranky. I doubt that they would do that, unless they're up to now good," Blazefist said playfully and sternly at Cutie Mark Crusaders. They all shook their heads firmly. He smiled, "See? They won't dare to do anything from my back."

Mr. Cranky Doodle was having doubts a bit before sighed, "Fine. I'll let you use. But I'll be back to check on it. Making sure it's not damaged."

Blazefist nodded as he shook Mr. Cranky Doodle's hand, "It's a deal!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders cheered out loud and happily about the news. They owed Mr. Blazefist a lot for helping them.


At the musical room, the students and cast members have gathered for chatting, partying, singing and dancing wildly and happily for their Fall Play Success. Cutie Mark Crusaders were on the stairs, chatting with each other happily. Blazefist has already set up with the projector to show some slideshows involving students' acting, rehearsal, working and designing the sets, dresses and many more. Everyone enjoyed watching the show. They all chattered about it.

"Enjoying the show?" Blazefist asked calmly

"Yup, Blazefist! We do!" Apple Bloom said happily.

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. Everyone's enjoying the slideshow. It's the best!"

"We owe you, Mr. Blazefist," Sweetie Belle thanked.

Blazefist smiled, "You're welcome. After all, you guys deserve it for all the hard works you've made for the Fall Play."

"Still, you think Mr. Cranky Doodle would come and check?" Scootaloo asked curiously. As if her question has been answered, Mr. Cranky Doodle arrived and entered the musical room. She groaned, "Never mind."

Approaching to Blazefist, Mr. Cranky Doodle asked, "Well?"

"As promised, no damages to the projector. As promised," Blazefist said firmly while patted on the projector, "Working it fine."

Mr. Cranky Doodle sighed, "Fine. Since I'm done with my work and now here, I might as well start partying!"

Mr. Cranky Doodle approached to the dancing floor as he began dancing wildly yet slowly. Everyone clapped their hands for him.

"Wow. He's enjoying it," Jade commented.

Sweetie Belle smiled. "Sure is."

Blazefist smiled, "Like I said. Everyone deserves a break for their hard works."

END…

Review and Suggest…

Main Casts:

Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom

Claire Corlette: Sweetie Belle

Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo

Kira Tozer: Nyx

Cherami Leigh: Jade Adventure

Josh Keaton: Blazefist

Minor Casts:

Richard Newman: Crankey Doodle

Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash

Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity

PreviousChapters Next