• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S3E5: Lost and Found (Mystic Version)

As everyone was enjoying their relaxing vacation in the beach; Shorty, Asami and Tailtech were working on their own project. They were using metal detector, looking for some specific machinery and materials. Shorty worn crimson swimming shorts and white singlet. Tailtech worn yellow and blue colored swimming trunks. Asami worn blackish swimsuit with red pattern.

Still searching around the shore, Shorty called out, "Find anything?"

Tailtech picked some spare parts from his metal detector, "Nothing much. Just some parts only. Nothing useful."

"Don't worry, Tailtech, I'm sure we'll come across it," Asami said calmly, "All we need is just be patient and slowly look around the shore. Who knows it might be-!"

"Complete disaster!" Rarity's voice shouted in fear, shocking and scaring Shorty and his team off.

"Are you okay, Rarity?" Asami asked in concern.

Rarity bawled out loud yet dramatic over her situation, "My earring's gone! A one-of-a-kind, irreplaceable work of art! I should know. I made it. I was reapplying my SPF when I realized my ear was... naked! I don't know what to do! It meant so much to me! And... and..."

Annoyed by his girlfriend's dramatic, Shorty sighed, "If you want our help, just ask."

"Oh, would you mind?" Rarity asked hopefully.

Asami nodded, "Yup. After all, you're my brother's girlfriend. Plus, we're in process of finding and gathering some metals and machinery."

Rarity smiled warmly, "Thank you, darlings."

Tailtech groaned, "You seriously want us to help her to find a silly earring?"

"Like it or not, she won't stop her dramatic until we find it," Shorty said in annoyance, "Believe me. I can't stand with that."

"Point taken," Tailtech agreed in annoyance yet understanding.

Shorty, Rarity, Asami and Tailtech used their metal detector, scanning and scouring across the shore. They all listened carefully to their headphones, making sure they're on right spot.

"Any luck?" Shorty asked.

"Not so f-" Tailtech was interrupted when he heard his metal detector made some beeping noise. He exclaimed in surprise, "Wait! I got something!"

Rarity gasped hopefully, "Could it be?!"

Tailtech started digging the hole out of the sand. He then picked something out. Instead of the earring, it was an ice skate, which annoyed him.

"You're kidding me…" Tailtech asked in disbelief.

To her surprise, Asami's metal detector made loud beeping noise. She shouted, "Hold your horses, everyone! I'm getting something!" Everyone turned their attention to her attention. She quickly dug the sand out again. She picked the item, which turned out to be silver horseshoe. She groaned, "False Alarm."

"This is gonna be difficult than I thought…" Shorty grumbled a bit.

Rarity cleared her throat as she said nervously and uneasily, "Well, not to worry. We've got plenty of time."

"Then, we'd better start looking," Tailtech commented.

Shorty and his group have spent whole afternoon, searching and finding the missing earring across the beach. Though they have detected some metals, none of them is earring but various kind of junk and old machineries.

"I can't believe this!" Rarity exclaimed in disbelief as she threw her headphone at couple of junks. She groaned, "We've combed the entire beach and found nothing! Nothing! I'm sorry I've wasted your entire day."

"On contrary, Rarity, we did detect and locate lots and lots of old machines and materials we need for our projects," Asami commented warmly and calmly. She sighed, "After all, it was our intention."

"Then again, it's also waste of time to help find hers," Tailtech grumbled.

Shorty scoffed while nudged Tailtech's elbow, "Cool it, Tailtech. At least, we did what we were looking for.

"But the sun's going down." Rarity said in disappointment. She sighed, "I guess it's a lost cause."

Hated to see Rarity despaired over her stuffs, Asami spoke up, "Hold that thought!"

Asami approached to the mountain pile of junks and machineries, began digging and searching through them for a specific item. After minutes of searching, she come across the golden earring. She then approached to Rarity.

"Rarity, here it is," Asami said calmly, passing the golden earring to Rarity. She continued, "It's not exactly what you wanted, but it's still earring."

"I appreciate that, Asami. But thank you, three of you. I had a wonderful day just the same. Uh, I'll just take one last sweep." Rarity commented as she picked the headphone.

As she placed it around her head, suddenly, a familiar earring dropped out from her hair. It dropped on the floor. Everyone looked at the silver earring with sapphire gem and pinkish ribbon. They all turned and looked at Rarity.

"Guh. Ooh! Found it! Heh-heh." Rarity answered nervously and fearfully.

"Are you kidding me?! It was on your head for whole time?!" Tailtech asked in annoyance as his face burnt in red.

Asami groaned, "Rarity…"

"What?!" Rarity asked in annoyance yet innocently, "How am I supposed to know it was on my head for whole time?!"

"That is true. Your hair is very thick," Shorty said calmly yet thoughtfully. He turned and looked at the ocean before looking at his assistants. Both Asami and Tailtech have sly looks. They turned and looked at worried Rarity. He continued, "I think you seriously need some bath now."

"Now, see here! I don't think it's-!" Rarity was interrupted as she was being carried by Shorty, Asami and Tailtech.

They headed off towards the shore. She cried out and demanded 'put her down'. As soon as they reached their destination; Shorty, Asami and Tailtech thrown Rarity off into shore's water. Rarity yelped in shock, coming out from the shore. She spilled some of it out.

"How do you feel now, Rarity? Feeling better?" Tailtech asked playfully.

Asami nodded, "Hopefully, you can see your earrings on your ear now."

Rarity groaned in annoyance, "Peachy…"

"Next time, check before making dramatic for no reason," Shorty scolded firmly yet teasingly.

"Understood…" Rarity grumbled dryly.

END…

Review and Suggest…

Main Casts:

Tabitha St. Gemain: Rarity

Sam Riegel: Shorty Thinking

Kate Higgins: Tailtech

Seychelle Gabriel: Asami.

Author's Note:

The ending is inspired by Wildcard25's MLP Equestria Girls and TMNT2012 Crossover Episode Lost and Found Version.

PreviousChapters Next