• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,362 Views, 14 Comments

Mystic Equestria Girls - Shadow Master



Human Mane and Dragon Strike Force are facing their High School Life challenges.

  • ...
5
 14
 1,362

PreviousChapters Next
S3E14: I Wanna Be More Than Sidekick

During late afternoon; Tailtech, in his superhero suit, was heading straight down to the docks. Armed with his Typhoon Blaster, he quietly and stealthily sneaked and hidden behind couple of crates as he was approaching to the warehouse. He climbed to the top of pyramid of crates.

He looked through the window, where he found Shadow Dragon, Aqua, Laxtinct, Rainbow and Pinkie were tied up and hanging upside down. He also even found Sevenstrike, MechaInfinite and Sixshot, and the army of Mecha Commanders and Troopers. Recalled of the event, Tailtech blamed himself for misleading his team to the empty warehouse that they believed to be Dark Terrorist's arsenal stores. But instead, they were ambushed and captured while Shadow Dragon managed to push him into the ocean to save the young one.

Tailtech hissed in concern and worried of what he was looking at. He doesn't like the odds now. But he has to do something to help and save his friends before they get killed.

Tailtech took a deep breathe while looking and analyzing the situation. And at the same time, he has to not to think about the danger and losing to the enemies as well. He also believed that it is his time to become a hero on his own. After some serious thinking to handle the situation, he then moved out at once by climbing on top of the rooftop. He opened up the window as he ventured inside and prepared to face them.

Tailtech: I'm gonna be a brave hero, just like my friends!

I'm gonna do something awesome like no hero was before

I'm working on my courage, so I can laugh at the danger!

I wanna be more than sidekick!

After getting inside of the warehouse, Tailtech climbed down on the pyramid of crates to the ground. Loaded up and armed with his Typhoon Blaster Sniper Mode, he aimed and silently fired on couple of patrol units that was guarding on isolated area or top of the crates. After that, he climbed down from top of crates to the ground. He then found two Mecha Troopers spotted him. Just before they could alert their allies, he quickly fired his rifle on their heads, shutting them out. He quickly moved out and deal with other patrols at once.

Tailtech: I've gotta be strong

I've gotta be brave

I've gotta be smart

Now it's time to go hero!

Well aware and weary of the situation, Tailtech remained firm and calm to deal with it. All he has to do is deal with the patrol and guards before rescuing his friends as the last thing he need is complicate the situation. He has stealthily hide behind the crates and the shadows while waiting for them to come towards him or busy looking elsewhere. This allowed him silently knocked them out of unconsciousness by hitting on head or killing them by sniping on their heads.

Despite the challenges he has to face, Tailtech refused to back down and did his best to dwindle the enemy troops before he can help his friends. He has succeeded removed most of the units. He then headed off to the middle of warehouse, where Sevenstrike and his allies were gathered as they're still torturing and interrogating Shadow Dragon and his friends for more information. Still outnumbered and outmatched against the enemies, Tailtech gave some thoughts of handling the situation.

Tailtech: Enemies got me outnumbered

I can't afford to be afraid and do nothing!

My friends have trusted me so much since I was rookie

I wanna be more than sidekick!

Just as MechaInifinite armed with his flamethrower to threaten Laxtinct and Pinkie, couple of soldiers got shot from left. This prompted him to ceased and led his soldiers to go left. Suddenly, more shots from the right. This alerted Sixshot to lead his warriors and went to the right. This left Sevenstrike alone with little soldiers to guard their prisoners.

To everyone's surprise, Tailtech emerged out from the center while raising his hands up for surrendering. Just as two Mecha Commanders approached to deal with him, he took out his Silent Pistols to fire and shot on their heads, silencing them. He then threw an EMP Detonator before them. They activated and shocked Sevenstrike and his soldiers. This allowed Tailtech quickly fired and sniped at his enemies including Sevenstrike. They were all defeated and killed.

Tailtech: Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm

Standing in the spotlight

Just as Tailtech helped and freed his friends, they all complimented warmly and proudly of him for handling the situation. They suddenly got surrounded by MechaInfinite, Sixshot and their soldiers, who have returned from their scouting and searching for the enemies. They all charged and attacked them at once.

Tailtech and Pinkie armed with their Typhoon Blaster and Party Cannon to fire and shoot down most of the enemies. They also fight off and engaged MechaInfinite, who fiercely and angrily fired his cannons at them. Shadow Dragon, Aqua, Rainbow and Laxtinct charged and fought against the enemies. They also fought and battled Sixshot, who firmly and calmly deflect and block the attacks while fighting back as well.

Chorus: Now show them what you're made of!

Don't let the bad guys tell you what you can't do!

It's gonna be Tailtech's biggest moment!

Shadow Dragon and his friends have defeated and killed most of the troops. They're now facing off and fighting against MechaInfinite and Sixshot, who have proven to be tough opponents for them to deal with. Nevertheless, they refused to be beaten and continued fighting.

As Tailtech and Pinkie continued firing and shooting their blasters at MechaInfinite, the Godzilla-like Mecha wasn't even fazed as he charged and fired his cannons at them. They barely dodged and evaded the attacks until Laxtinct swung and slammed his Earthquake Hammer at him by guts, knocking him off. This allowed Tailtech and Pinkie to fire full powered of their weapons to blast him off.

Rainbow charged as she swiftly and quickly attacked Sixshot, who managed to counter all the attacks she has make before kicked her off. He turned and faced Aqua, who firmly and fiercely swinging her Tiger Claws at him as he barely dodged and blocked the couple of attacks. Just as she thrust her claws, he blocked it. Shadow Dragon jumped and kicked him off. He and Aqua fiercely engaged Sixshot, who did his best to dodge and evade the attacks while fighting back until Rainbow went to her bask, where she swiftly and fiercely attacked him off. She then kicked back at MechaInfinite.

Realizing their troops have been defeated and they're outnumbered, MechaInifnite and Sixshot grunted in anger as they have to withdraw, bringing Sevenstrike corpse with them as well. They all quickly went to the dock, where they boarded into military speedboat and made their escape.

Tailtech and Chorus: I wanna be more than sidekick!

I wanna be more than sidekick!

And now I'm a hero, just like my friends!

After witnessing Tailtech singlehandedly defeat the patrols and rescued his allies, Shadow Dragon and his team helped throwing him up and down while cheering up for him. He couldn't help but feel proud and happy of his accomplishment. He is indeed more than a sidekick. He's a hero like his friends.

END…

Review and Suggest…

Main Casts:

Kate Higgins: Tailtech

Author's Note:

1. 'I Wanna Be More Than a Sidekick' is based on 'I Just Can't Wait to be A King' from The Lion King (1994).

PreviousChapters Next