• Published 20th May 2019
  • 5,863 Views, 198 Comments

Fire Fox - Arceaion



When the DMMORPG Heroes of Heaven shut down some players stayed to the bitter sweet end vowing to see there world die this is the story of those who stayed.

  • ...
12
 198
 5,863

Annoncement

Hello Everyone, I'd like to announce that this story will be going on a temporary hiatus.

The cause of this is due several reasons the first of which is the amount of work this story is and that I can not devote the time needed to keep it updated. The second reason is due to the fact I have several stories that I'd like to work on more than I am and as I said in the first reason this one is taking up a lot of time that I could be using to do other stories I feel more invested in at the moment. Right now I am cutting down on which stories I'm working on to make way for several new stories that will be coming out and several already available stories I want to get back to doing more regular updates on.

I plan to start working more on Project Clockwork, Returning Home II - Rise of the Eternal Empire, The Magic Smith and Broken World. I'm also in the final stages of editing and reworking my first story ever The Return of the Reaper of Life which has been on a full hiatus for almost two full years. Finally I have at most three new stories planned to release some time in the future, all of which have a bit of work already completed on them.

Now this hiatus is not permanent as I'll be returning to write this story after I finish my other projects and get time to work on it. However it may be a long time in the future before I can return to this story and due to the large amount of work and time it takes to write a single chapter I'm going to have to say that it's going to be on hiatus for a while.

I thank you for your understanding on this issue and hope you will at least give one of my ther stories a try.



Sincerely.
Walter D. Arceaion

Comments ( 15 )

Hello Everyone, I'd like to announce that this story will be going on a temporary hiatus.

Drag. :ajsleepy:

10207905
Truly.:fluttercry:
It's unfortunate that there are so many stories that keep piling up on him/her.

Im sad about this hiatus bit if it means other stories updated and such then c'est la vie, you do you and all that

10207943
Not that this is unique. Some stories on the site have been on hiatus for years, others are missing entirely...

10208292
1. My mistake. Withdrawn.
?: That's according to Google Translate.

Hope this gets an update, just finished and I want MOAR of this. And I want to see where this goes.

10475417
Me to it’s a great story I really love it and hope it comes back soon

10950314
I still do not have the time to continue it and sadly my interest in this story has waned severely. However if I ever do have the time I might do a reboot of the story though instead of using the characters of other writers it will have only my characters.

The original concept was good but flawed in that I needed the other writers to help because of their characters. Had I not introduced characters from other writers this story might have continued much farther.

We didn't get a father daughter time till hiatus
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

While this story is still on hiatus and you’re in the process of writing other stories I the best direction you can take for this story is to just plan it thoroughly. I’ve seen a lot of authors on here have to cancel stories because they had no idea where to take their story. As long as you plan the events in this story accordingly and don’t add too much info to fast you can write an extremely thrilling tale here.

11332306
No problem. I love sharing funnies now and then.
As one of my OCs would say: " I like her a humor like I do chocolate: generally clean, tasteful and not too dark. Otherwise, I'll take whatever flavor you offer,gladly."

11440472
So, Ecx pronounced as ex in extension? I mean, there's no T in the name for it to be Ext and if it is... then why not just call her like this?

And when even an author have no idea how that other name is pronounced then nobody knows, I suppose.

11440722
I don't have an answer that will satisfy you on the names. I think when I made the character Ext was just a part of the name, like how in star wars droids have random letters and numbers but I later on changed it to mean extension since I always called her that. It's been a while since I worked on this story so some of the smaller details like the meaning behind her name are just lost.

11440943
I think I got that it was meant to be a shorthand for something like file extensions are and wasn't meant to be pronounced as a single word.

Login or register to comment