• Published 28th May 2018
  • 49,354 Views, 144 Comments

Books And Covers - little big pony



The Royalty of Equestria makes a bet with their land's only human. Despite all common sense, he takes them up on it. Here are the results

  • ...
32
 144
 49,354
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 86 )

Shining’ eyes widened as his friend made his way down the hall. “Wait, Apolo! You can’t go yet!” he said, raising a hoof in protest. “You’re supposed to wreck my colt pussy, or fuck my throat until your cum is shooting out of my nose! At least do that thing with your hand again! Please? Please?! ”

LOL XD, poor shiny.

And yet I still want more.

Please tell me that your making this a story and not finishing with this. Please. Please! This has been the most hilarious and smexy thing I've read in FimFiction.
pics.me.me/when-his-dick-game-is-a1-please-sir-may-i-28233405.png

This needs to keep going

Well since you said please shiny.... SUCKER PUNCH!

If I was Apolo, I'd be making my way to the armory to get a weapon. I can only handle so much gay before someone has to die. Shiny is taking it waaaay past my tolerance level. And before anyone goes off on me, I only have a problem with gay guys hitting on me. I'm cool with being friends so long as my sexuality is respected.

That was an image I did not need but got anyway.

tomaej #8 · Jun 1st, 2018 · · 26 ·

8961280
I have to agree with you on the entirety of you comment. It's nice to know someone is standing up for their sexual orientation. Mind you, I have nothing against the gay community, but I'm male and consider myself a lesbian as I like those of the female persuasion.

So shining is a addict now....
Please, may there be more. An actual storyline of taking care of the little ones while fending off the sparkle siblings.

I, like many others, still need more! God, I loved clingy Luna.

Also, at this point, I'm waiting for Chrysalis to show up and try and get in on the action. That much love? That much snusnu?

A very pregnant Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon smashing in the hive to get their Apollo back when they realize he had been taken?

Yesssssss.

8961362
oh thank god I'm not alone on the 'Don't hit on me with that gay shit or you might die' Express

8961387
YES! I WILL PAY IN TEARS AND SINS TO SEE THAT!

I do so love this story.

I can just imagine all the princesses sitting at around table trying to discussing how to make him a mortal knowing that one day he’ll grow old and then refusing to allow that I wonder if they’ll use forbidden magic to do so And then At the last second making him young anymore and Him screaming in frustration That this crazy sex party will never end

I can’t . . . I can’t stop . . . laughing. . . . Ha . . . Ha . . . Haaaaaa. . . . *Ded.* :ajsleepy:

8961280
Hah, you wouldn't do shit you big homo. :rainbowlaugh: If you did, everyone would just laugh you out of the room when you come back from your "armory" with your trusty Superior Nippon Steel and Virgin Protection Fedora.

8962086
Bitch, you don’t know me. Also it’s an Anal Virginity Protection Fedora

read both chapters. No ragrets

8962097
As a confident user of such headpiece, I apologize my misuse of descriptive terms. I mean no harm, us cucks have to stick together.

Luna is best clingy pony.

Locky #23 · Jun 2nd, 2018 · · 1 ·

Noooo
She deserves her own god damn story REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well.......that escalated rather quickly at the end

Perhaps it would be funny but I just can't help but wonder how a gay version of this would go. Y'know, mares wanting in on that human physiology but they can't because he's just not into them that way.

I had a sensible chuckle over this.

Shiny? Bro-no, not again!

It would appear as though Shining is a fan of Bromo.

lmfao.... wft,shining?!? this shit is priceless!

HiE clop in worlds where the natives are with super short sexual stamina, are one of the best.

I have a NEED to see a chapter where poor Shiny gets a real dicking.

Shining’ eyes widened as his friend made his way down the hall. “Wait, Apolo! You can’t go yet!” he said, raising a hoof in protest. “You’re supposed to wreck my colt pussy, or fuck my throat until your cum is shooting out of my nose! At least do that thing with your hand again! Please? Please?! ”

What is shining armor now? A cock-addicted manwhore?
Apolo is really going to regret that day when he fucked Shining.

I pictured Shining...You know that's a clever way to subtly kill ones heterosexuality,but knowing it's a trap wouldn't stop me from going for broke here. If you're gonna get a part of a series you may as well just get the whole set.

Also,what Prince of doom said. All of it. Every bit of it,forever.

Human stamina for the win

I think I got on the wrong train...But i'm too interested to leave

Twilight let out a yelp of surprise as Apolo leapt to his feet. Though sheer luck alone she was hand onto him by the neck. “Fuck this. Fuck this ,” he said, marching back in the direction of his bedroom with Twilight in tow. “I got outta bed to relax, not deal with this fantastical, nonsensical bullshit! I’m going back to bed.”

This is why you don’t leave Luna’s hold. Bad shit happens!

Okay, now I totally wanna see Apolo fuck Twilight into a stupor and rail Shining until his eyes roll to the back of his head. Make it so!

You had my interest when I read the summary. Then I read the first couple of lines and you had my attention. I super enjoyed reading this story, it was amazing. I would definitely want to see more of these kinds of relationships.

8970100
Technically, he only jerked him off. M/M buttsex has yet to happen. Also in order for Anon to remotely give in to Shining, Shining needes to give Anon a reason to pay him back, like with Cadence, or just get Anon stupid drunk

An unexpected wild read but a very good one even despite the grammar errors
10/10 would read and laughto again

This shit is so horrendously unexpected that you can't help but love it!.

10/10 would read again.

This amused me greatly.

Is it bad that I want more chapters of this?

Damn horny ponies!
Great job!:moustache:

I'd love to see more of this, loved shining in this story! :rainbowlaugh:

Pleaaase do more of this story ,xD

That was decidedly awful, shameless, corny, smut...
...
...
I dig it.:moustache:

8961362

"Standing up for your orientation" involves talking internet-tough about killing someone for hitting on you? Are you sure you're in the right fandom?

tomaej #50 · Jul 18th, 2018 · · 1 ·

9053674
I'm a 46 yo balding Ex-Army (Infantry) male weighing in at close to 250 lbs with a slight beer belly. Now, when I'm essentially being harassed by a gay man asking me for a "one night stand" as I go to the register to pay for my groceries then follows me to my truck, continuing his harassment and going as far to actually physically touch my ass, while everyone else laughs their collective asses off. He even tried getting into my truck by force. All this happened not once, not twice, but three separate times from three separate men on three separate dates in three separate parking lots. Two went to the hospital, the third was just arrested for sexual harassment (he didn't touch me in any way). So don't you think my views on certain things be a little askew? Now, mind you I have nothing against those whose sexual preference is for that of the same sex. I applaud them for standing up for themselves. But that does not mean I won't stand up for myself. The harassment I had to endure should not have had to be. I will defend myself (and any others) if need be.

Login or register to comment