• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 3,881 Views, 93 Comments

Bearded Lust 2: The Re-Beardening - Arcainum



Celestia, Rarity and Twilight have sex and, in doing so, destroy Equestria.

  • ...
33
 93
 3,881
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 35 )

On the rubble of their foolish forebears will these noble chinspawn erect a new, more enlightened age, where all beardkind may live together in hairmony.

The guys above me have come up with the best rebuttals, so all I've got left is...

Really? :rainbowhuh:

I'm feeling emotional connected to a beard. That's new.
WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY LIFE?:pinkiecrazy:

please let whatever children I may ever have be yours

1220337 Honestly considering writing more, I'll be honest.

1220449 T_T

1220677 If I made just one person get feels from these beards, my goal is accomplished.

1222122 Take ideas that aren't worth writing and write them anyway. IT'S WHAT I DO =3

1224510 does this make up for Turning The Page

1224956
dude dude

like

say you poked me in the shin with a needle

and then the next day you gave me a billion Kuwaiti dinars

this is that feeling

(besides the 12 hour plane ride gave me ample time to give me a basis on which to attack your other stories so I'm too bloated with blood to drink more)

I want to ask what the heck I just read, but... somehow I just don't think I would get a useful answer. This is pretty darn special.

holy shit

Okay, what did you smoke and where can I get some of it?

I... I jus... I just don't even... know what to say. Seriously... There are no words. At all.

Here, just take this, take it and continue winning at everything you do. This is all i can offer.
i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/ultra1437/Memes/onefreeinternet.jpg

On a side note: Those can be used to power your doomsday machine. Depending on how awesome said doomsday machine is, you may need more than one.

It started when I was like "did he actually just use the word horsecock?" I laughed my ass off.

But then it got worse. You crossed the line twice with your refuge in audacity and your absurd 50 Shades of Grey lorem ipsum generator. Your figurative language was luminary; your narrative voice powerful and unashamed. This needs a dramatic reading.

Best. Ship. Ever.

1220337you missed a pun there: Forebeards :rainbowlaugh:

also FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING WHAT DID I JUST READ????:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:
I'm downvoting this, and favoriting with emails :raritywink::twilightsmile::trollestia:


Aim for the clouds and one shall find them tasty and full of Zeus! :moustache:

*silently thumbs up and favorites*

1264447 That is a picture I want to see once then burn.

1380919 'Special'

1381030 I am high on life.

1381361 If there is anyone who got off to this, I seriously want to know. And then have them studied.

1381735 Oh, wait, there he is =D

1382097 "your narrative voice powerful and unashamed" That's because shame is for LOSERS. Do what you feel like doing, and love doing it. Unless you're, I don't know, a child molester. Don't do that.

1384616 Wasn't that music video totally great?

1385256 what a downvote get out =( Although it brought me to an even 20, so that's cool =3

1385408 I hears your plan. Also come on, this is no worse than, iunno, spiderses. At least these are their original species!

1391468 *silently nods appreciatively*

1391661
Oh yeah, that's some good stuff. :rainbowlaugh:

1391661
see? I'm working for the good numbers! :twilightsmile:

1393938 Funnily enough, I wrote this in the first place because I had a butts day at work and the only thing that stopped me, like, punching a customer was writing this story in my head and trying desperately not to laugh out loud when I saw a fire extinguisher. So, yknow... I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Wait... THERE'S MORE???!!?!?!?!? :pinkiegasp:

*update*
wat

This fic is the reason I always sit facing the door.

Bueno...:moustache:

974266 Nice avatar pic :pinkiehappy:

I shall dub thee, Manlestia.

terrariaonline.com/attachments/1297985636183-jpg.6829/
I think... I think I've just read the greatest thing I will ever read. Everything will pale in comparison to such lines as:

the sensation of the moistened ramrod vigorously exploring her seeping spermsponge.

..................:trixieshiftright:

i got nothing:twilightoops:

And that is the story of how Equestria was re-made!:moustache::trollestia::raritywink:

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I have just now, twice over, had no idea what I read.

AND IT WAS GLORIOUS

2169540
Collorary: And if there isn't, there soon will be. Oneupmanship is a powerful thing.

3660157 I'm never really sorry.

4306140 Stay tuned for Bearded Lust 3: Bearded Justice

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I was in no way prepared to reread this story.

That sure was a series of words on a screen, alright.

This is still one of my favorite stories on the site.

Login or register to comment