• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 27,318 Views, 52 Comments

Twilight's Boost of Confidence - Steel Quill



Twilight unlocks the secret to Alicorn beauty. Her newfound confidence doesn't go unnoticed at Ponyville Gym.

  • ...
33
 52
 27,318
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 52 )

Wowie how did that cover art get approved o////////o

8801288 Careful editing and double checking! :rainbowlaugh:

8801498 :pinkiegasp: It is? Awesome! Been awhile since I got in that box, haha

Mmmmnf. Dat cover art. Dat story. Dat writing. Delicious~!

I... might need a link to the full cover art. For... reasons.

8801536 I would link it, but I’m not quite allowed to. That said, you can google search the artist, Marthuul, and check his tumblr out! That’s who made the cover art; worth looking up for sure!

8801543
Done and done. My thanks! Always a delight to read Twilight coming into her own.

Simply amazing! But now I want to know what happens after Rainbow went in.

8801561
Who knows? If inspiration strikes, a sequel could happen! :raritywink:

It can be just our little secret.”

You know, maybe it's because I've watched The Lion King one too many times, OK, it probably is, but I can't help but think that something's going to go wrong whenever I hear that line.

What is the Derpibooru number for that pic?

8801745
Well, it technically didn't wind up being their secret, because of Rainbow. But then it worked out...or did it? :raritywink:

8801896

Well, Spot Check got laid, Twilight generally appears to be happier, Rainbow got quite a show and now she gets to join in. While I don't think protection was explicitly mentioned, I don't doubt that a contraceptive spell is a thing and Twilight learned it just in case.

8802130
Did you...fall down, perhaps?

8802414
Google Marthuul's tumblr, and you'll find the twilight pic I used for this story's cover, as well as several others that served to inspire the majority of the story. :twilightsmile:

Dude, Steel, like holy crap man this was fantastic! from the way the characters behaved and how you painted the setting and actions they made, i honestly cant say anything bad about it. Maybe the exposition was a bit much but its not that important it didnt hurt the overall story.
It gets a solid 10/10 from me.

8803016 Thank you very much! :twilightsmile: Admittedly, it was a tad wordy at times, but that fits the main character, no? Writing something with Twilight always requires a little more wordage than usual, most of the time.

Great story and the characters were interesting and consistent. The ending was quite appropriate as well.

Now, that's what I call clop with plot :rainbowkiss:
derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/4/12/598534__safe_artist-colon-sunibee_spike_blushing_open+mouth_reaction+image_simple+background_solo_sweat_sweating+towel+guy_towel_wiping.jpeg
It's rare to find quality porn like this story, so I'll add it to my favorite folder... for scientific reasons, of course :twilightblush:

Will you write other stories based on Maarthul's works?

8803948
It is highly possible! He's got lots of other great stuff out there. Plenty of potential options, depending on what comes to inspire me.

This was some pretty good lewds. I would love to see more. :twilightsmile:

Alright, this is awesome. Twilight Sparkle's answer to dealing with her sexual frustration and not feeling like one of the most beautiful and powerful beings on in existence?

Science the fuck out of the problem.

I can imagine that what happened to Twilight was a combination of her needing to increase her caloric intake to keep up with her bodies new metabolic needs. (She was probably starving herself without even knowing it before because she was following routines and diets made for mortal mares instead of frigging wizard-demigods.)

The way that some of that extra-fat actually came to her ass an tits must have been a combination of acupuncture and electric stimulation with some medicine.

So technically she must have used herbs and drugs but more as supplements and medical treatment to get her body to react the way she wanted. Basically, she decided to feel and look her goddamn power-level.

.......... I think that our guy might die though. Not a bad way to go at least.

Pretty damn good. Nice to see some good ol' Twilight smut

8804785

8804950

8805127
Thank you all so much! It really makes me happy to see this get such positive reception. I don't know if I'll be able to come up with an immediate sequel, but we'll see if inspiration strikes!

8804582
I cant tell if your serious or not and thats a problem

8801543
Could you maybe give a link to the profile itself?
Because i just tried to find it, but i just got derpibooru and that wont give me the tumblr.

8805701https://derpibooru.org/1619185?q=artist%3Amaarthul

Looks like its this pic

8805730
I didn't want the pic. I wanted the tumblr he got it from.
Edit: though the pic did help me find the tumbler page, so thanks.

Holy FUCK! So adding this to favorites!

Comment posted by Melody of the Lexicon deleted Mar 19th, 2018
Comment posted by Melody of the Lexicon deleted Mar 19th, 2018
Comment posted by Melody of the Lexicon deleted Mar 19th, 2018

“If you want in on this, then get in here instead of making a mess on my porch.” Twilight’s words made Rainbow stare in confusion before Twilight giggled. “Besides, I need data on how well a female responds to my transformation. Not just a male.”

“...holy shit.” Rainbow muttered before scrambling up and slipping into the room, Twilight closing the window with a haughty smirk.

And Spot would be like:
encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhXFkO7pPJvctuinQVAuLAm_SZnszAAt2VqYBFNdSypoz1NP5w

Would love to see a sequel. Phenomenal job here.

Wow, I would love to see a sequel.

I would adore seeing a follow-up, Rainbow and "new Twilight" getting it on is just too good an idea to waste!:rainbowwild::heart::heart:

8810875

I will now read the part where Twilight makes Rainbow feel her boob again:twilightsmile:

There needs to be a sequel, now with Spike noticing.

I want a sequel where her friends go through a transformation...especially Dash.

That was a good read, adding this to my favorites :ajsmug: I hope you'll make a sequel

Login or register to comment