• Published 5th Feb 2018
  • 9,019 Views, 105 Comments

Guilty Pleasure - Karrakaz



For long, Celestia has denied herself a lot of things. Twilight, intentionally or not, changes that.

  • ...
23
 105
 9,019
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

Twilight's gonna be one happy wreck of a mare by the time Celestia's done teaching her. Whoo-boy. You have a gift for horse-words, Karrakaz.

As always when I’m done with one of your stories, I want more. A sign of a amazing author. It’s been a while since I’ve read such a captivating Twilestia story. Excellent work!

my guilty little pleasure

Sorry, I always do that whenever an author does it. It's habitual at this point.

But seriously, Karrakaz. This story was great. It's great to see you back and I look forward to more, no matter what you write.

Twilight lines up the didlo with my

Typo there. Should be dildo.

Magnificent! I've enjoyed every paragraph of this wonderfully well written story! Mmmmnf. I'd thoroughly enjoy more. I can just imagine what the others might think and further reactions.

Also Luna masturbating while she watches them at night.

'cause if Twilight ever finds a Genderswap spell... I expect it won't be just Celestia she impregnates.

I feel stupid for having been tricked into reading a clop-fic. :facehoof:
Well, I loved the setting and characters for the first three chapters, before they ended up in the library. Just felt like two different fics glued together. Don't get me wrong, I devour most Twilestia I can stomache and I enjoyed the ride, so thank you for this treat.

8723312
You didn't read a clopfic. This is erotic fiction. It's a bit racier than a normal romance fic and has a couple actual sex scenes. A clopfic is at best going to provide you with a setup for the sex scene, assuming it has one at all.

I know I read this exact thing sometime back but I can't remember when or what it was called. :twilightsmile: In any case, it's still good.

Didn't know this was out yet. Get a fav and an upvote.

8723123
I usually go with This song myself.

8761235
Got a 404 on that.

8761440
Ah, yep. That one worked, is a good song. I was referring more to the title being in the fic than anything else.

8761449
I know. I do the same thing when I see stuff like that either as a title, or a chapter title. Much like when I see the word Trigger in a fic I can't help but link.

A fantastic story throughout, though the ending feels a bit abrupt to me.

Trying to come out of the closet doesn’t go as smoothly as I would like.

2 for 2 in botching up smoothly 'coming out of the closet'?

Holy heck how did I miss this one?! Lovely! Thank you!

Essentially, I am going drown her in a sea of bliss for as long as my, admittedly rusty, skills will allow.

This last chapter took me way too long to actually read it.

Always love a good Twilestia.

this story was... it was an excellent execution of a Story that involves sex instead of a story about Sex.

Yeah sex was a heavy theme but it was well written, with interesting Character development, and an actual plot (not the sexual kind). this is what M rated stories should strive to be Far more often.

8902660
What they said. I don't normally read clop because most of it's just badly written porn, but stories like this stand out. Very well done.

“I heard it while I was researching those four-dimensional magicks.” She replies with no small measure of enthusiasm. “And apparently it was written by a queen!”

Sequel: Twilight Sparkle goes to the Live Aid concert. Please?

Sequel to that: the end of music in Equestria as we know it. A cool breeze blows in from another reality, turning the music scene on its head.


Damn, this thing was a ride. It deserves a sequel.

“—n’t stop me now! I’m having such a good time, I’m having a ball!”

*gasps*

This is the fic I saw that referenced in!!


Holy crap, I've been wondering where I saw that one for the past year... and it turns out to be in one of the first* stories I've read on here. Figures...


* well, relatively speaking...


... and judging by the end of that chapter, it might just be the work I'll have to credit for showing me SteelResolve's work... Wow. On top of being pretty darn good itself.

Omg
What scene! Intense, sensual, totally loving this ship.
Definitely a new addition to my favorites.

10375038
You legit "Well, actually'd" someone two years + after their comment? Neat.

10375433
I don't particularly care, being honest. I want to reply - I reply, that's all there is to it. If you subscribe to the unabridged set of comment etiquette, all I can say is - to each their own, yeah? I, for one, always enjoy a good dialogue and don't mind having to recall something I noted years ago, so I actually welcome this sort of thing on my comments.

Also, I'm not always pinged with replies, so it's entirely possible that I'll sometimes reply to an old comment directed my way years later just because I happen upon it on a re-read. Case in point, actually.


And I think my record is 8 years, so 2+ is nothing. :twilightsmile:
Also, apparently I lack social graces and either buck back when under social pressure, or simply ignore it. So - good luck, I suppose. :D

princess celestia in love with most faithful student twilight sparkle?
wow this must be intresting

Login or register to comment