• Published 3rd Dec 2017
  • 8,082 Views, 345 Comments

The Reliving - Order or Chaos



I wanted to be in another world, enough to abandon everyone else. Selfish? Yes. Oh I am in an Equestria alright. Many wanted me dead. There ARE worse things than death. Just sayin'.

Comments ( 19 )

Another good chapter. Good to know that you didn't left us all hanging. But most important question is: why do you want to do such massive overhaul? Do you believe that this story, in its current form, isn't what you wanted it to be? I'm asking here, since you had not given the reason in author's note.

9791590

I want this story to be part of something bigger, something fully mine. Not this one exactly. I am writing this so I learn how to write. But I'm feeling more and more confident in writing a proper book.

To be honest this story has gone through a whirlwind of various character stories that all it mixed together make a collection of their own individual stand alone stories. I’m happy you trying to mark some big story or series of stories and I support that idea.

This story has gone through a lot and I kind of agree if a rewrite is needed, it has its own charm but sometimes the plot of a story can be a bit mixed due to lengthy pauses between chapters

Hope you succeed in what your finding

9865003

Thank you and welcome aboard.

9981420

"No one cares about me."
"I am the only one who could ever understand me."
"I exist for the sole purpose to amuse this sadistic universe."
"If you aren't experiencing pain, you aren't living. I hate living, but I like pain."
"When people called me edgy, I used to menacingly rub my finger against my arteries."
"These are my favourite shirt and pants! Coincidentally, they're pitch black, just like the darkest pit of hell filled with tortured souls that I will join when mama death comes to claim me."

I'm gonna fuckin vomit

Take my like you monster

9996115

Cheers.

That will make a fine addition to my collection.

Hmmm this is a very interesting read. Not much else for me to say but this; Keep up the awesome work and I hope to see more!

10142570
Thank you.
You will in a couple months. Need to sort some things out first. Get into the writing spirit. I already know what I'm going to do I just need to do it well.

10145585 that sucks but I understand. Good luck with whatever your doing.

10433799

You might find this unreal but I can legitimately fit a whole lipton tea bottle into the pocket of my own jeans. So I went off of that.

10435283
Can confirm, I can fit an apple in my jeans.

is this story dead? Because I was really getting into it.

10828231

It is not. I will announce if it will be.

10828579
alright I was just wondering because you havent updated it in a while

10828813

Fair play, I figured I would stop announcing setbacks and get to it when I am able to. Or announce a full stop.

Login or register to comment