• Published 27th Jul 2012
  • 4,642 Views, 325 Comments

The Tail (Get It ;P) Of pRince Martin Willis - apple short



i date twilight when i fall through a portle into the pony world.

  • ...
508
 325
 4,642
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 98 )

1047648 lol thanks glad you like it

XiF

1040934 Aqua + Equestria. Where the Sea Pones live.

A fitting end to a legendary tale.

Thank you, author. Thank you.

XiF

1063011 No prob! :raritywink:

Oh wow. I...I feel better now.

Gonna go whip up 4 chapters.

I'm getting two distinctly different feelings from this story.

The first is that every shred of criticism is right. I'd say characters were OOC if I could even tell through the spelling and grammar. It's a conflicted one; I can't tell if this is an honest attempt or a trollfic, but the slew of constructive criticism that went ignored implies the latter.

The second feeling is much clearer and stronger: RIFF BAIT.

981948 How the hell do I keep finding you in the comments for this shit, Glitch? Are you magnetic? Am I forced to accidentally follow you for all eternity!?

1008670 You might be my favorite human being right now.

Just read chapter seven :rainbowlaugh: now I have to get my butt in gear on doing that dramatic reading, speaking of which...
1006687 You MUST do the last three chapters! Pretty please :fluttercry: :pinkiehappy:

Don't you guys know a trollfic when you see one.

981673 Saw this comment of the bunch. It made me laugh because it shows the little you know of science (not trying to be rude in any way). You know when two fires collide with one another, they don't really make a bigger fire. They just consume more air, and disappear faster than they would if they were separate. Proven by forest fires: if there is a fire in the forest spreading in a certain direction, you start one in the direct that the fire is head. That way, it stops the fire from spreading and burns out faster. Have you not seen the first episode of Ben 10 when you were a child? You know, kid shows, if paid attention to well, give you very useful advice in certain fields of study. You just have to be smart enough to notice them. Just thought I should throw that out there to help with the whole fire wars thing, and the when two fires collide part (mostly this).

Anyways, time to direct my criticism to the author. Interesting fan fiction, I guess. Don't use your age as an excuse to anything. Just get better at making fan fictions. Study your English class harder than any other class. Then, write a story, use decent vocabulary (not beginner, decent), and get a proofreader. Those will help you a lot when it comes to writing stories. Glad I could help!:ajsmug:

From hell, to you, and back again,
Soto Konoha

Sweet baby Jesus, all of my wat.

he will be stuck in a web of his own chaos i said and we had pity sex for him then happy sex for us then charging sex for my cutie mark so we could get back to twilights house.

BAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA...

This whole story was hilarious.
Thumbs down and a favorite.

1072997 How come I never knew about this reply? This site is waked.

How the hell do I keep finding you in the comments for this shit, Glitch?

That's something that's never going to happen again. I made sure of that.

981577 I'm surprised; not because that video has been used, but because it was used far less that I thought it would be.

Kid, don't write clop. Ever. Work on writing English before you even think about the porn.

i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/128/623/kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-1235695993.jpg

Choo choo...

What bothers me is that this guy's written more than I ever have and he's legally required to wear a helmet.

Not only that, YOU'RE FIFTEEN!???!?!? I know KINDERGARTENERS who write better than you do in a foreign language! And my favourite line?

"I put my horse weenie in hers and she forgave me."

YEP. TWILIGHT HAS A HORSE WEENIE AND YOU DID SO MUCH SEX ON HER SHE LOVE YOU FOREVER.

Look at all this attention! That awkward moment when your fic is famous for being absolutely fucking terrible :') Goddammit I love TWE. All abord the train, weeeeee :yay:

scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/thumb/mlfw7686.gif
denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw7540-DISLIKE.png
scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/thumb/mlfw7696.png

I believe that about covers it. Sorry man, but I would honestly suggest acquiring as many proof readers as you can and reading several other fics on this site that have 200 likes to every dislike, for inspiration and an example of what to do. Hope that helps.

1139647
We do, but we also know a genuinely horrible fic when we see one as well.

-

Holy fuck, I can't believe it. This fiction has received comments so terribad it's been nuked. I applaud your horrendous writing skills with garbage bags over my hands, "apple short". Truly, this piece rivals Fallout: Equestria in both skill level and level of attention gotten. The poor victims that of which have seen this "writing" are not to be forgotten, as they so bravely tread into a realm of limbo - a realm in which nothing can escape, except for "apple short"'s own ideas as they lack substance.

How amazing.

celest cheered giving me the thumbs up

:rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh:

the end????

OH PLEASE GOD LET IT BE :applecry::ajsleepy::fluttercry::fluttershbad::pinkiesick::raritycry::raritydespair::twilightoops::facehoof::twilightangry2::trixieshiftleft:

1302494

Clearly, this masterpiece needs a sequel.
I suggest that the writers from My Immortal and Thirty H's band together and pen such a work of art; only Rawhavoc could rival this marvelous example on how to skullfuck the English language.

WHY THE FUCK DID I READ ALL OF THAT

I HATE EVERYTHING

OR LOVE

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW

My Instant reaction:

Fallen Prime is riffing this.

And it's official. This guy is Dave Strider, or at least a homestuck fan. I mean, who else except turntechGodhead would type like this? :rainbowhuh:

1447582 what is homestuck? Also my name is nate it says so on my page.

Don't mind me. It was a joke.1454744

Hey guys, I think I finally something half as bad as this fic!

1455111 well i did look up vigorously what homestuck is and think it is funny. Except i do not understand why you cannot to choose other than what is provided in the video. why are they asking if you can not change it vehemently? Still it was funny.

*raises Gran CaĆ­da*

I will not stand for this.

For the sake of Mankind's future, never have kids.

Por Favor. Deja de ecribir.

It's my turn to review this. Pray for me.
*Dives in*

981463 It might be fun to try that... typing with your toes haha.

Go back to grammar school, kid. Fast.

Does you're computer even have a damn spelling check? Ugh... I can't even say how bad this fic is. :facehoof:

Holy. cow. I've never seen a fic with so many dislikes......

This is really...really...really GODLIKE :rainbowwild:

This reminds me of the room. It's so bad, it has to be entertaining.

Login or register to comment