• Published 5th Nov 2017
  • 3,454 Views, 43 Comments

An Apple Blossom - Foal Star



Apple Bloom decided to add something extra to the love potion during Heart and hooves day. The side effects were unexpected to say the least.

  • ...
8
 43
 3,454

Chapter 6: Cheerilee and Little Big Mac

Cheerilee’s hooves beat upon the road as ran her foal bouncing in her carrier as she did so. She breather heavier as she headed into town unsure where she was going now running on instinct alone. She didn’t want to lose her little filly, she was happy being a mother. Why did they want to take it away?

The shouts of the school fillies made her jump as Applebloom came running out after her. “Cheerilee, come back!”

Sweetie Belle groaned, watching Zecora take the lead. “we need to get them before they leave Ponyville!”

Scootaloo climbed onto her scooter, strapping on her helmet and shouted, “then what are we doing standing here let’s go!” She then zoomed down the road the other two fillies running after her trying to keep pace as best they could.

They continued onward chasing their teacher for some time before seeing Cheerilee run into the train station trying to get on a ticket

Cheerilee slammed her hooves on the ticket counter and shouted “give me two tickets anywhere!” There was no train at the platform at the moment as the clerk jumped b the sudden thump of her hooves.

“U-uh well the one way train to Fillydipha comes in about half an hour. Does that work?”

Cheerilee shook her head staring back at the ponies gaining on her she stammered “I...I have to go!” She was going to run again when Zecora came into the station first panting. “Cheerilee wait, you are making a grave mistake”

Cheerilee turned and hugged Blossom crying, “you’re going to take my baby away I won’t let you.” She pressed her body against the one wall as the clerk just watched in confusion.

Zecora calmly approached the shivering mare and whispered, “Cheerilee that filly is no baby, I promise once Big Mac is is free, I will find a way to make you a mommy.”

Applebloom came up next crying a little as she added. “Yeah, i’m sorry I didn’t know you wanted to be mother this bad. You look so happy but I need my brother back.” Zecora pull out the small beaker pouring some of it into a fresh cup of coffee she snagged from the machine nearby. “Just trust me okay?”

Cheerilee gulped as she took a gulp of the warm coffee and gasped as memories of the night Big Mac transformed rushed into her mind. She squealed, “what in the hay is going on! Where am I?

Sweetie had taken Blossom and was feeding her the bottle mixed the potion watching it drain ‘uh we kind of used potion on and it backfired. We’ll explained everything soon,”

Sweetie Belle placed the filly down on the ground and the ponies all watched in amazement as the filly grew into a large stallion with the diaper bursting sending pieces flying everywhere. Big Mac stumbled about soon caught int Cheerilee hooves “ugh, my head feels ie i had way too many ciders.” He blushed upon seeing he was in Cheerilee’s embrace. “What going on?”

Cheerilee turned to the cutie mark crusaders with a glare. “Those three gave us some potion, now you better start explaining what happened.”

The fillies all gulped as Applebloom started explaining, “alright...but it’s a long story.”


The group had left the station deciding on the park for a more private conversation since the stares they were getting were rather distracting. The group had by pure occusiance ended up by the same tree this whole mess had started. After Applebloom finished explaining the whole story, Cheerilee and Big Mac were both blushing looking at each other. Cheerilee cooed,”wow so you were my daughter for three days.” The thought of all the spending she done made her wince yet she kept smiling.

Big Mac squeaked. “Stop! I...I don’t want anypony to know let’s just say I was away in Appleloosa like Applebloom told Applejack. She would NEVER let me forget it if she knew I was back in diapers!”

Zecora nodded, “I agree, since this is a matter of Cheerilee’s and Big Mac’s privacy.”

Cheerilee asked,”but what should I tell my students they all think I have a daughter!? Worse they probably told their parents!” A blush radiates on her face.

Zecora responded with a quaint smile, “just say that Blossom was returned to her real family, okay?”

“Aww, I bet Diamond Tiara will miss her,” Applebloom giggled.

Cheerilee narrowed her eyes having her teacher look. “Don’t think you got off scott free. I’ll expect a report on the danger of potion making plus doing some of Big Mac’s chores.”

“B-but what about the others, they helped,” Applebloom whined gesturing to the other fillies. Her friends glaring hardly wanting punished for this.

Big Mac chuckled, “they can help at the farm too if they want. But Zecora is there any side effects I can use the bathroom like a normal pony correct?”

Zecora walked around the big stallion and looked him over. “From what I can tell you may only pee during the night as well,”

Big Mac squeaked, “what no! ...I can't be a bedwetter! Please tell me it not forever.”

Cheerilee ruffles Big Mac head “Aww does the foal need potty trained,” she teased.

Zecora nodded “yes that's true Cheerilee you may need to still help Big Mac go to the bathroom.”

Cheerilee squealed clopping her hooves together. “So we can have potty training sleepovers!” Her giddiness returned even at the thought of changing little Macy.

Big Mac pouted and crossed his hooves. “I-I do not.” He then turned to Applebloom .”well you and your friends are going to have to help with the chores while i'm back in potty training, were still in the middle of apple bucking season.”

Applebloom groaned and mumbled, ”Yes Big Mac I understand. Um, at least you get to be Cheerilee foal for a bit right?”

Cheerilee eyed her. “Don’t push your luck young lady.”

Zecora laughed, “okay you two, we better get Big Mac home or Applejack may discover the truth.”

Big Mac got up with the rest of the ponies and mumbled, “she better not.”


A few days later…

Big Mac was grumbling as he was with Cheerilee back at the supermarket. She was in the diaper section looking at adult diapers and cooed, “you know I was lucky enough to return a lot of that foal stuff I bought. So now I have more than enough bits to make our sleepovers fun.”

Big Mac growled, “great, just tell me if they have diapers my size.”

She giggled coming over a large package. “Super Poof for big stallions with bedwetting problems.” She took the package of the shelf, “these should do.”

Big Mac gasped at the package of the diapers. It had on the front a giant white diaper and the letters reading SUPER POOF blatant on the baby blue colored plastic. “Th..they have to have another brand.”

Cheerilee shook her head putting three packages into the shopping cart. “Sorry these are the only diapers here that’ll fit you.”

She then strolled to a simple diaper brand for herself putting a few packages into the shopping cart. “Besides i’ll be wearing diapers with you to make things more comfortable.”

Big Mac whimpered walking along as they went to the same mare who Cheerilee spoke to scanned the diapers and giggled, “oh hey Cheerilee how are things with Blossom?”

Cheerilee blushed and waved a hoof nervously, “oh Blossom she was..um...given to her real parents.”

The mare gasped, “really?”

The teacher gave a nervous smile and continued, “yeah her parents were really nice...they uh...just were really ...um poor when they had her so..they got jobs...now their all living together!”

Big Mac rolled his eyes and slammed a hoof to his face That was the worse lie i've ever heard! as the mare cried, “oh that was such a sad story! I hope Mr and Mrs Blossom do well with that little adorable filly.”

The clerk finished scanning the packages of diapers and placed them in bags she eyed the diapers. “So what are these diapers for if you don’t mind me asking?”

Big Mac started sweating as Cheerilee went next to the mare’s ear and whispered, “oh..well...I still want to be a mommy and Big Mac is going to be my practice baby until I adopt again.”

The mare dawwed ,”oh how wonderful he even looks like Blossom.” she hoofed the bags to Cheerilee as she cooed,”Big Mac that’s really nice of you, be a good foal for Cheerilee.”

He just quickly ran out of the store as Cheerilee teased the stallion as she followed behind, “oh you big colt get back here! You need to hold mommy’s hoof!”

She went outside to Big Mac still quivering and Cheerilee placed a hoof in his mane slowly petting his mane and asked. “Hey Big Mac are you alright?”

He sighed turning to her, “im fine just...well this is super embarrassing!”

Cheerilee cooed,”I know, im sorry it’s just well…”

Big Mac asked,”well what?”

Cheerilee turned back and sighed, “nothing, I better get going and set up a room for you, so how about we do this sleepover on Friday?”

He rolled his eyes, “yeah friday is fine, and i'm going to make sure Applebloom works her rump off!”

Cheerilee giggled. “Alright don’t be too hard on her, she was just trying to get us together.”

Big Mac rubbed his neck as he mumbled, “I guess so.” Cheerilee gave him a hug Mac returning the gesture as he threw his hooves around her. They stood like that for a few minutes before Cheerilee kissed him on the cheek. “Alright I better get going.” He nodded and watched as she left then for a secomd he felt a longing for the teacher and whispered,”bye mommy.”

Big Mac squeaked at what he just said and quickly ran back to the farm.

Comments ( 6 )

i expected this to end like this but at the same time i didnt if that makes sense

Nice way to wrap everything up. If a train had been there the CMC and Zecora may have never caught Cheerilee and Big Mac may have remained a foal for a whole lot longer. Worse is how the Ponyville Schoolhouse would be without a teacher.

I truly believe that Cheerilee would be happy to be a mom. Teaching is perhaps the closest she has come to caring for foals, fillies, and colts. Having her own to watch grow and not just disappear after their schooling with her would make her so happy. She'd get to see a whole life of learning and growing instead of being a part of but a moment in their lives.

Poor Big Mac. Then again, at least until he discovers Sugar Belle, he does have a very special some pony to give him more to do than work the farm and do a 'Guy's Night' here-and-there. ;)

So appleboom and rest got off easy? They should worse punishment!

Great story and a great way to wrap everything up. Im glad Cheerilee had the experience to be a mother even if it was under a spell. And I'm very glad Big Mac got to normal I was worried he would be stuck as a baby filly forever though it looks like he's still gonna be in diapers for a while Xd

9089821
thanks for the comment. Big Macintosh is my favorite pony so I want to make more stories.

Login or register to comment