• Published 4th Jun 2017
  • 10,067 Views, 145 Comments

Debauchery is Lawless, Even In Space - Primus



The mane six and a couple of their friends ended up fighting Sombra and, as a revenge against them, trapped them in crystal for them to be unfrozen almost a millennium later.

  • ...
171
 145
 10,067
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 20 )

While it was disappointing this story got cancelled, I enjoyed what was still written. I hope you can some day write more fetishy material similar to this by yourself in the future.

Comment posted by V-H-SClop deleted May 26th, 2020

Just want to point out that a user named Rocko115 has been putting non-con fics in the CTS group, and he just did it to yours.

Here's hoping to some incest in this fic you didn't mention.

Jesus dude, grow some balls and quit apologizing for your work.
Put warnings with the chapters names, not the description.
it's like you've never read a single story on this site.
God fucking awful writing. I can't believe this story is as huge as it is. Wtf are you even going for, what's the fucking goal here? Oh wait lemme just read another warning about why I shouldn't read this.

The description is a mess, the only thing I am interested in is what is this story is about.

So... It will be unfinished or think about continue in a future?

Comment posted by V-H-SClop deleted Mar 20th, 2021

I might come back to read this but at the very least thanks for introducing me to Stellaris. Looks really cool and I just bought it on Steam.

a question, what do you plan for the mane six and what happened to starlight after his encounter with the demons?

Be late to support this fic, it's a shame your cancellation.

In honor of this fic, I will give myself this name, It was a pleasure to have read it.

Is there any chance that he will come back?

What's Dead Dove: Do Not Eat? Or did I already ask this?

10925836
its an unoficial tag refrencing some event old skit awhile back not sure which one
but basic jist of it is its used to denote any content that is 'meant' to be offensive to 90 percent of people
basicly it means 'do not continue unless you wish to be ofended, repulsed and perhaps even nausiated by what you are about to see'
something in the following content even if the majority of it is your thing, the author belives will ofend you.

This continue?

11120345
No, but there is a sequel that continues this one with another writer... his writing is somewhat questionable, but at least it's entertaining for what you're looking for. Honestly, the other writer has a way to go, I hope primus tells him something.

Just wanted to check and see real fast if any analingus or watersports in a maledom situation is featured in this story...

11161713
there is nothing of that, you can read calmly

This work is a disgrace to god. Damn what's going on in the author's mind to think of insane incest, rape, gangrape and other heretical actions. Fuck, I'm more of a vanilla type but this is going too far.

Login or register to comment