• Published 15th May 2017
  • 930 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 930

PreviousChapters
PinkieDash - 'Memories' - Dlaf rferg

“Hey, Pinks? Remember that time we painted the whole town pink and blue as prank?” Rainbow snorted with laughter. “Good memories…”

“Yeah! And hey, do you remember that time I threw a fake spider in your face and you screamed like a little filly and ran away?”

Rainbow stared at her marefriend in confusion.

Pinkie blinked. “Oh, wait. That hasn't happened yet.” She reached into her mane and threw a fake spider in Rainbow’s face. The pegasus screamed like a little filly and ran away. “Hee hee! Gotcha!”

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 12 )

And i already have an idea for another installment once requests for this are reopened in full

8266387
Should I PM it to you now, or wait until they're reopened?

8266442
Maybe wait till they're reopened. ;) thanks!

8266460
All right then.

Spike x Big Mac Big Spac
Discord x Angel Ancord
Cadence x Twilight Twidence
I don't really want them to be together but I like to read to see what happens.

Lyraworthy. Fluttercord. TwiMac. FancyDash.

Strange, I thought I commented here but I guess it didn't come through somehow. Could you do Pinkie Pie x PAC-MAN is his PAC-MAN World form?

8356699
Sorry, I've been so busy applying to college lately that I've had no time to write :twilightoops: I will get to it when I can, although... um... I'm not even sure what a World form is.

8357661
That's fine. PAC-MAN World is a game series, his form is my avatar.

8357665
Ah. Ok. Thank you!

Diamond tiara x Silver Spoon

Login or register to comment