• Published 15th May 2017
  • 931 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 931

PreviousChapters Next
TwiPie - 'Lateral Thinking' - Multiversecruise

"Hi Twi-Twi!" A pair of pink hooves slipped over Twilight Sparkle's eyes, as the pony they belonged to planted a smacking kiss on the alicorn's forehead. "Guess who?"

"I have absolutely no idea," Twilight answered dryly. However, she was unable to maintain her stern facade for long, and turned around to give her marefriend a kiss. "Hi, Pinks."

The party pony plopped to the ground and stared expectantly at Twilight. "Hi! So what's the answer?"

"Um... you haven't asked me a question yet?"

Pinkie smacked her forehead. "Oh, right! I forgot. Okay, here's the question: Pretend that you’re stuck in a magical room with only two exits. Through the first exit is a room made from a big magnifying glass, and the blazing hot sun will fry you into a melted gooey puddle. Through the second door is a room with a big meany scary fire-breathing dragon. Which door do you go through?"

Twilight frowned. "I would just use my magic to teleport out."

Pinkie gasped dramatically and threw herself across Twilight's body, knocking them both to the floor. "Noooooo! That's cheating! You have to pick a door!"

Twilight's eyes crinkled as she stared into her marefriend's pleading blue eyes. "Fine." She thought for a while, running through various mental scenarios and calculating probabilities at lightning speed. "Well, I guess I would pick the door with the dragon. That way I'd have a chance of overpowering him with my magic or convincing him to leave me alone."

Pinkie shook her head fondly. "Silly Twi-Twi. You should pick the door with the magnifying glass - all you have to do is wait for the sun to set!" She squeezed the alicorn into a tight hug that left her gasping for breath and then shot to her hooves. "Well, I gotta go! Mrs. Cake wants me. I'll see you tonight!" She winked mischievously and darted away.

Twilight stared after Pinkie Pie with her mouth open. Somehow, she hadn't thought of that possibility. "Well, I guess that's lateral thinking if I ever heard it," she murmured with a rueful chuckle. "Maybe I should ask Pinkie for help with my book of logic puzzles more often

Author's Note:

Hope this chapter was to your satisfaction, 'cruise! ;)

PreviousChapters Next