• Published 15th May 2017
  • 930 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 930

PreviousChapters Next
FlutterDash - 'Hot Chocolate' - Butterscotch Moonglow

"Dashie? I made us hot chocolate..." Fluttershy trundled out of her cottage kitchen with her hooves wrapped around two mugs of steaming cocoa. The sight of her marefriend's polychromatic mane splayed carelessly over the top of the couch in front of the crackling fireplace almost made Fluttershy's heart ache with joy. It was their very first Hearth's Warming Eve as a couple, and Fluttershy still couldn't believe that Rainbow has chosen to spend it quietly and peacefully at her little cottage on the edge of the forest. 'Peaceful' and 'Rainbow Dash' usually didn't belong in the same sentence.

Not that Fluttershy was complaining. This was the best night of her life.

Rainbow tore her gaze away from the fireplace and smiled crookedly up at Fluttershy. "Thanks, 'Shy. You're the best." She accepted a mug of hot chocolate and recklessly tipped half of it down her throat. "YEESH! It's boiling! Are you trying to kill me?!"

Fluttershy laughed softly. "You're not supposed to drink it right away..."

Still coughing a little, Rainbow turned her head to hide her blush. "Um, I knew that." Attempting to stave off her embarrassment, she patted the cushion next to her with the tip of her wing. "Come on, I saved a nice warm spot just for you."

The butter yellow pegasus didn't need to be told twice. She sank into the sofa and rested her head against Dash's powerful shoulder, blowing gently on her hot chocolate. Rainbow grinned down at her and slipped her wing around her back, brushing her feathers along her chest. "You know what, 'Shy?" Settling aside her cocoa, Dash lowered her head and pressed a gentle kiss to Fluttershy's forehead. "You're the only Hearth's Warming present I need."

Author's Note:

Totally didn't start shipping FlutterDash as I wrote this. Nope. Not at all.

:ajsmug::heart::rainbowkiss: is still OTP tho.

PreviousChapters Next