• Published 15th May 2017
  • 930 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 930

PreviousChapters Next
Discord x Starlight Glimmer - 'Primordials' - AkumaKami64

"Discord? How old are you?" Starlight Glimmer asked from her comfortable position wrapped inside Discord's coiled tail.

"Old enough to all the ways to make you scream in pleasure," he murmured in a sultry tone, caressing her spine with his lion paw.

A smile graced her face as she leaned up to give him a kiss. "Very romantic. But seriously, how old are you?"

Discord sighed as he prepared to answer her question. He held up his paw and began counting his claws. "One, two, three, four." He stopped and stared expectantly at his marefriend.

"Four... years?" She scratched her head.

Discord rolled his eyes. "No, silly. Four billennia! And yes, that is a word! Look it up in the dictionary." He snapped his claws, and a musty tome entitled 'Discord's Dictionary' dropped onto the ground from nowhere. "Now, why did you want to know?"

Starlight chewed her lip, looking nervous. "Well... what if I told you that I was secretly an immortal being from another planet who came to Equestria six eons ago while it was still developing to learn more about different types of magic?"

Discord's face split in a toothy grin as he zeroed in on the one part of her monologue that had proven surprising to him. "You mean, you're almost as old as I am?"

"Um... yes?" She shifted guiltily. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just kind of thought you wouldn't like it."

"Are you kidding?" Discord whooped. "This is great! We can be primordial beings together! What fun! And, may I add, you are looking simply stunning for your age," he finished with a roguish grin.

Starlight blushed. "Oh, stop it."

"Make me," he purred.

"Happily." Starlight leaned forward and [the following content was deleted due to its explicit nature

PreviousChapters Next