• Published 15th May 2017
  • 930 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 930

PreviousChapters Next
DerpyWhooves - 'Muffin' - Peaches Sparklepants

"Hey, Doctor? I made you something!" Derpy trotted into the TARDIS's console room, her voice muffled by the tray she was holding in her mouth. On the tray was a single, perfectly shaped lemon poppyseed muffin decorated with a mini edible fez and bow tie.

The Doctor trotted over, his eyes brightening. "Why, thank you! It looks delicious!" Tucking his sonic screwdriver into his coat pocket, he bent down and scarfed the cupcake down in one bite. "Mmmm. Tasty. Say, where did you find the kitchen? It keeps moving around."

Derry giggled. "Right between the library and the pool."

He nodded. "Right. Erm, sorry, I just have to finish fixing the circuits; they're acting up again..." he waved vaguely at the console behind him. "Come back in half an hour? I'll take you to that muffin planet you were asking to see."

"Yay!" She planted a kiss on his muzzle and darted away, chanting, "Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!" as the Doctor shot her a fond smile and turned back to his work.

Author's Note:

Anyone who doesn't know what a TARDIS is needs to go watch doctor who. Right now. Go.

PreviousChapters Next