• Published 15th May 2017
  • 930 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 930

PreviousChapters Next
CheesePie - 'Cupcakes' - Butterscotch Moonglow

"Cheeeeeeeese! I finished the cupcakes!" Pinkie Pie called in a singsong voice, her hooves sheathed beneath protective mitts as she carefully pulled the goodies out of the oven. "Come and get 'em!"

With a whoop of joy, Cheese Sandwich burst out of the next room and skidded to a stop in front of his marefriend, his eyes huge with excitement. "These look delicious!"

"I sure hope so!" she giggled. "I made them just the way you like them - sweet and cheesy!" As she spoke, her hooves drizzled pre-made frosting over the cupcakes at lightning speed. "Here you go! All for you!" She held out a cupcake, trying to conceal the flicker of sadness in her eyes as she resigned herself to not eating any cupcakes from the batch. She'd already Pinkie promised Cheese that she would make a batch just for him, and there was no way she was going to break it.

"Mmmmm..." Licking his lips, Cheese scooped the proffered cupcake into his hoof and took an enormous bite, leaving half of it behind. "Mmm. Thish ish d'lishioush!" he slurred in ecstasy, rolling the desert around on his tongue. "But..." he swallowed and frowned at Pinkie. "You forgot something."

"WHAT?!" Pinkie grabbed him by the shoulders and jammed their foreheads together. "What did I forget? Tell me! Tell me! I'm pretty sure I got all the important ingredients in there... did I not put enough cheese? Does the frosting need more sugar? Does -"

Cheese Sandwich shoved the other half of the cupcake in her mouth and wrapped her in a warm, gooey hug. "No, silly. Did you really think that I was going to let you watch me eating those yummy cupcakes? You forgot that the best part of eating cupcakes is sharing!"

PreviousChapters Next