• Published 15th May 2017
  • 930 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 930

PreviousChapters Next
TwiDash - 'Nerd' - Butterscotch Moonglow

"Twilight, you're such a nerd," Rainbow Dash smirked, her gaze darting around the table at the piles of calculus books that Twilight had been poring over before Rainbow had burst through the open library window and jumped on her back. "You really need to get out more!"

"Excuse me, but there is nothing wrong with being a nerd," Twilight protested, futilely attempting to shake her marefriend off her back. "Learning for learning's sake is a pastime that - ugh, can you please get off my back?!"

"Fine." Rainbow licked her ear, ignoring her squeal of disgust, and rolled off. "So. Are you ready?"

Twilight stared at her blankly. "... for what..."

Dash rolled her eyes and facepalmed. "You were too busy doing math-y stuff again to remember, huh? You said you'd come watch my flight practice today!"

The alicorn's face twisted with guilt. "Oh. Oh! Sorry! Um, yeah! I'm ready! I can't wait to watch your, um... barrel rules and stuff..."

"WHAT?!" Rainbow's eyes bugged out. "Did you just call a barrel roll, only one of the coolest flight maneuvers of all time, invented by Daniel Mareloney, only one of the coolest ponies of all time, a barrel rule?"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! But..." a sly smile came to Twilight's face. "Looks like there are two nerds in this room. Somepony's interested in aviation history, huh?"

Rainbow blushed. "Touché."

Author's Note:

Dis was fun:3

PreviousChapters Next