• Published 15th May 2017
  • 931 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 931

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight Sparkle x Adagio - 'Co-empresses' - tinmanbrony

Applejack groaned and placed her hands over her eyes. This game of team checkers was almost certainly going to end in miserable defeat for her. "Dash, darlin', Ah told ya not t' make that move! Now they can take three of our pieces!"

"What's life without a little risk?" the athletic girl countered, trying to pretend that she'd known what she was doing the whole time. "This checkers game was getting boring. I had to do something to liven things up!"

"Yes, but at the expense of three of your pieces?" Twilight Sparkle asked, somewhat rhetorically, from the other end of the table as she scooped up one of her checkers pieces and hopped it across the board. "Look, now you let us make our first -"

"QUEEN!" Adagio shrieked, almost dancing with glee. "WE HAVE OUR FIRST QUEEN! TWILIGHT, WE'RE GONNA BE CO-EMPRESSES OF THE CHECKERS BOARD TOGETHER!"

Twilight sighed and shook her head amusedly as she regarded her teammate and girlfriend. "For the last time, Dagi. It's called a king."

PreviousChapters Next