• Published 15th May 2017
  • 930 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 930

PreviousChapters Next
Sparity - 'Gem Fashion' - Peaches Sparklepants

"Spiiiiike? Would you be a dear and bring me the large purple gem I have on my dresser?" Rarity called.

The dragon gulped. "Um... you mean the one I just ate?"

A loud, disgruntled sigh emanated from Rarity's workroom. "Oh, Spike, I told you I was saving that one!"

"I'm sorry!" he protested. "I'm a growing dragon! I was hungry."

Rarity took a moment to compose herself before responding. "Well, that's a valid excuse, I suppose. I guess I'll just have to finish this without."

"Finish what?" Spike shouted back.

The alabaster unicorn's lips curled in a smile. "Why don't you come and see, darling."

The dragon slipped out his chair and padded into the workroom, massaging his stomach. Perhaps that purple jewel had been one too many. "I don't see any- thing..." His voice trailed away and his jaw fell open. Right before him in the center of the room there stood a dragon-shaped mannequin decked out in a classy black suit that was tastefully decorated with sparkling gems of all hues. "Whoa..." he breathed.

"I made it just for you, my little Spikey-Wikey," Rarity cooed, trotting to his side and wrapping her hooves around his shoulders. "Although... I suppose you're not so little anymore..." Indeed, Spike was a head taller than she was now. "Anyway. What do you think?"

"I... I... I love it!" He flashed her a toothy smile and returned her embrace. "You know, gem fashion is the best fashion, but when it's your gem fashion?" He drew back and looked Rarity right in the eye, borrowing one of her favorite phrases. "It's simply divine."

PreviousChapters Next