• Published 15th May 2017
  • 930 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 930

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight Sparkle x Nightmare Moon - 'Spoils of Victory' - AkumaKami64

"TWILIGHT SPARKLE! WHERE ART THOU?" Nightmare Moon's imposing regal voice boomed throughout the shrouded halls of her great palace, built upon the ruins of Celestia's old castle.

"Coming, coming!" The alicorn, who ruled as princess alongside the Princess of the Night, burst into the throne room. "I was just taking stock of our spoils of victory from our takeover of Saddle Arabia."

"And?" Nightmare Moon promoted.

"And we raided enough gold to build three more palaces," Twilight crowded jubilantly, trotting over to the throne where her marefriend reclined lazily.

Nightmare Moon cackled with glee. "Verily, thy hast done well, my loyal marefriend. Bequeath upon me a kiss before thy retirest to thy chambers, for I expect thou art tired from thy money-counting."

"With pleasure," Twilight purred, wrapping her hooves around Nightmare Moon's neck and capturing her lips in a slow, passionate kiss, groaning with happiness as the tall alicorn reciprocated. "Oh, betraying Celestia and all of my friends to be with you was so worth it."

PreviousChapters Next