• Published 15th May 2017
  • 930 Views, 148 Comments

You Ship It, I Write It - AJtheRaven



Exactly what it sounds like. You have a ship, and I'll write a little story about it for you. Simple, eh?

  • ...
1
 148
 930

PreviousChapters Next
FlutterCord - 'Chaotic Tea Party' - Peaches Sparklepants

"Oh, hello, Discord. Please do come in." Fluttershy directed a shy smile at the draconequus and stood aside to let him in. "I've just finished setting the table."

Discord tramped into the house, ducking his head so that he didn't hit the top of the doorframe, and glanced around the entryway. "Sorry, is there somewhere I can put my coat?" he asked, his eyebrows raised mischievously."

"You don't have a..." Fluttershy's voice trailed away as a collared trench coat appeared on his body, preceded by a snap of his claws. "Oh. Um, of course." She used her teeth to tug the coat off and nudged it into a nearby closet. "There."

"Perfect. Thank you." With another snap of his fingers, Discord teleported into one of the chairs at the kitchen table and gave his marefriend a toothy smile. "So what's for tea?"

Fluttershy skittered into the kitchen and returned a minute later bearing a tray upon which there sat a teapot, two cups, and two plates of cookies.

"Excellent!" Rubbing his paws together merrily, Discord took a cookie, bit into it, and promptly spat it out, obliviously spewing crumbs halfway across the table. "Bleurgh! Eurgh! Fluttershy, my dear, are you trying to poison me? These cookies are filled with SALT!" Wincing with disgust, he reached out to pour himself a cup of tea in order to wash the taste of salt away. To his surprise, the teapot turned out to be empty. "What -?" He blinked at it in bewilderment. "Fluttershy, this teapot doesn't have any tea in it!"

"Oh, I know," she giggled, bringing a dainty hoof to her mouth to stifle her laughter. "Rainbow Dash dared me to play a chaotic prank on somepony, and I thought there was no one better to play it on than the Lord of Chaos himself." She gave him a loving nuzzle.

Discord arched a wry eyebrow. Clearly, the pegasus was proud of her pranking ingenuity, but part of him just couldn't believe that she thought this - some missing tea and salty cookies - was chaos. "Well, it was a good prank, Fluttershy," he conceded, chucking. "I'll admit you had me confused for a while. But do you want to see a real chaotic tea party?" He snapped his claws yet again, and the room turned upside down. Jaguar print wallpaper blossomed on the walls, rippling and pulsating, and the furniture started to dance the Can-Can. "There. Much better," he announced, satisfied.

"Um, Discord?" Fluttershy's meek voice piped up from her new position on the ceiling, where Discord had inadvertently turned her into a talking pink and yellow chandelier. "Could you please change me back?"

PreviousChapters Next