• Published 1st May 2017
  • 3,366 Views, 17 Comments

Mane 6 Foals! - TwilieTheFoal



The Mane 6 are turned to foals with Celestia and Luna taking care of them.

  • ...
8
 17
 3,366

Chapter 13 (Final Chapter)- Rarity's Castle

Once all of the foals were with who they wanted to be with, Princess Luna, Princess Celestia and Rarity just arrived to Canterlot and were heading to Canterlot Castle. After entering the Castle, Princess Luna was hoofed adoption papers. Luna proceeded to sign where she needed to sign and once she was done, she poofed it to the canterlot adoption center, and by royal decree that she adopted Rarity. After she did that, Princess Luna and Celestia walked to Rarity's nursery (but everything in the nursery was redone. As in instead of 6 cribs and 2 changing tables, there was one crib for Rarity, and one changing table.) and set her down on the ground, watching as Rarity frolicked around the nursery floor.

Rarity wanted to play something with her mom. So she went up to Luna and started pulling her mane. Once Rarity's attempts to grab Luna's attention, she grabbed 2 stuffed toys. A pink bear (for Rarity), and a light blue bear (for Luna).

Luna laughed and said "Oh Rarity. Do you wanna play bears".

"Ya Mama". Said Rarity, all excited.

"Alright then, let's play bears".

Princess Luna levitated the light blue bear and made it dance and prance with her magic. Rarity tried with her pink bear but failed horribly. She was almost in tears, but Luna shushed her and cooed at her. Rarity was happy again. Princess Luna put the bears away and started blowing raspberries onto Rarity's stomach. Rarity laughed so hard that she wet herself, but she didn't care all that much and crawled to the foal bouncer. Princess Luna picked up on the gesture Rarity was making, and lifted her into the foal bouncer, bouncing her while making funny faces and cooing. Rarity giggled, as the wetness of her diaper expanded and soon, she wet herself again, making her diaper bulge with wetness. The moons on her diaper faded and all you could see is yellow. Rarity looked at her diaper and saw how much she used it. And realized that it's awful to be in a heavily used diaper for long. So like any other foal, she started crying and wailing until Princess Luna came and cradled her. But upon feeling her heavily used diaper she cooed at Rarity, wiping tears away, then lifted her to the changing table. Where Luna proceeded the change.

First, she took off Rarity's soaked diaper and threw it into the diaper pail near the changing table. Second, she expertly wiped Rarity's rump, cooing at her. Third, she took out a thick diaper and placed it underneath her rump, making sure to thread Rarity's tail through the tailhole at the back of the diaper, then she rubbed rash cream all over Rarity's rump and nether regions and sprinkled some foal powder on her rump. Finally, she took the front of Rarity's diaper and put it on her chest, then she took the 2 tapes on the side of the diaper and taped the diaper up. After she changed Rarity's diaper she put her hooves on her eyes. Trying to play the game peek-a-boo.

"Where's mama Luna"? Said Luna still covering her eyes.

"Here she is"! Said Luna in an excited tone. Revealing herself. Rarity just giggled.

Rarity was then let down from the changing table and placed on the floor of the nursery. Rarity was staying right where her mommy was. Her mom saw that, and thought that she wanted to play something with her. So she started to get up, and before she could make a move, Rarity was already running, giggling each time. Luna and Rarity were running around the nursery for quite some time before Rarity stopped and felt her stomach. She was super duper hungry. Princess Luna caught her and did a little cheer. But Rarity just clutched her growling stomach, then she started wailing because she was hungry, her stomach growing weaker, wanting to be fed. Luna heard her growling stomach, so she levitated Rarity into her highchair and secured her tray. Then she fastened a bib around Rarity's neck that read 'Mamma's Lil Gem'. Next, she took out 1 jar of foal food and a spoon. She then, opened the jar and fed her a spoonful of foal food. Rarity was so hungry that she ate the food really fast. So fast that Princess Luna actually had to tell her to slow down, which made Rarity blush. Rarity then saw that the flavor was 'Banana Carrot Bash'. Rarity didn't care, it was so good. Every time Luna came with another spoonful of food, Rarity would savor the taste of the foal food. When she finished eating, she was levitated from the highchair and got burped. Then Luna fed her a bottle of creamy, cold milk. It was really good. So good that she suckled very slow so that she could savor the taste and have that taste in her mouth for a while. But she finished her bottle very quickly because she wanted to play some more. After her bottle she was burped again and then let down on the ground.

Rarity went to the dress up closet and pointed at it. Princess Luna saw what she was trying to do and opened the dress up closet with her magic. She took out 3 different dresses. The first one was a light pink princess outfit with frills. The second one was a light blue bunny outfit. The final one was a cute academy outfit that all fillies wear, with her diamond cutie mark as the broach of the outfit. Rarity chose the princess outfit with frills. Princess Luna took out a blue diamond tiara and wand. Princess Luna placed the tiara on Rarity's head and gave Rarity the wand. Rarity started to wave the wand around. Then she and her mom got an excellent idea. They'd play 'Princess Rarity'. Rarity was the princess and Luna was the evil queen who tries to steal all of the Princesses gems.

"You neva gonna steaw my gews". Shouted Princess Rarity.

"YES I WILL". Shouted Evil Moon.

"No you won't". Shouted Princess Rarity in response.

"YES, SOON ALL OF THE GEMS WILL BE MINE". Evil Moon Shouted evilly.

"No, you wiww neva get ma gews". Said Princess Rarity.

"IF YOU WON'T GIVE ME YOUR GEMS THEN I'LL HAVE TO TAKE THEM MYSELF"! Shouted Evil Moon, in a menacing voice.

"I CHALLENGE YOU, PRINCESS RARITY, TO A BATTLE"! Shouted Evil Moon.

She threw pillow after pillow at Princess Rarity's castle. Shouting insults and mocking her highness. Princess Rarity was so red in the face that she threw a pillow at Queen Evil Moon and started to shout at her with rage in her voice.

"HOW WARE YOU INSUWT A PWINCESS". Screamed Princess Rarity, who was now throwing pillows like a machine gun.

Soon, the Princess and the Queen were engaged in a pillow war. Fighting until one of them will be buried by pillows. Princess Rarity was throwing pillows like crazy, while Queen Evil Moon was throwing 5 pillows at once with her magic. It was almost better than what Princess Rarity was doing. Princess Rarity hid behind her castle and took her wand. She popped her head out of her castle, and then she babbled some ancient foal language while waving her wand, pointing it at Queen Evil Moon. Then she threw pillows at Evil Moon to grab her attention. Once Evil Moon looked at her waving wand, The Princess shouted,

" You wiww be cursed".

Queen Evil Moon looked worried good a sec before shouting "A curse, what curse"!

The Princess replied by waving her wand and shouting " You wiww wook howwid. Nopony wanna be your fwiend ".

" HOW DARE YOU CURSE THE QUEEN WITH SUCH HORRID RESULTS. YOU WILL PAY DEEPLY FOR THIS, PRINCESS RARITY". Shouted Queen Evil Moon.

Soon they were at it again with the pillow fight. But finally, Princess Rarity defeated Queen Evil Moon and saved her gems from eternal horridness.

After their little game, Rarity went over to Luna, who took off her Princess outfit and put it back in the dress up closet. Then Rarity went over to a corner and started coloring, while her mother watched over her. After Rarity had colored a beautiful drawing, she showed it to her mom, who put it on the huge bulletin board within the nursery, stating that it was the most prettiest art Luna had ever laid eyes on. Rarity marveled at her work before feeling a squish in her diaper. It was all set and messy, very heavily used. Rarity cried and wailed before her Mama Luna came to her aid, gently cradling her while cooing. After a few coos, Luna felt Rarity's diaper, it had been heavily used. So used that the diaper started dripping of pee. Rarity was about to cry even more but didn't because she felt something rubbery being placed into her mouth my Luna. After Rarity fully calmed down she was carried to the changing table. Luna proceeded to change Rarity's diaper.

First, Luna took off Rarity's soaked and messy diaper, throwing it into the diaper pail. Second, she wiped Rarity's bottom (With Rarity's focused on suckling the pacifiers she didn't notice the wipes). Third, Luna placed a thick diaper underneath Rarity's bottom, threading her tail through the tailhole at the back of the diaper. Fourth, Luna rubbed rash cream all over Rarity's nether regions, and powdered her rump with foal powder. Finally, she took the front of the diaper and put it on Rarity's chest, then she taped the diaper up. She then, let Rarity back down on the ground.

Rarity was pretty tired from all that she did today with Luna. Plus it was already dark outside, and it was 9:30. So she started to suckle her pacifier, until she closed her eyes. That's when her Mama Luna evitated her to the dress up closet and dressed her in a diamond blue onesie, with diamonds as the original print. Then she was levitated into her crib. Rarity was tucked under a soft Moon blanket, and kissed goodnight from Luna. After making sure Rarity was fast asleep, Princess Luna headed out of the door of the nursery and went to her own private room. Getting ready to enter dreams.

Author's Note:

Hope it was an alright last chapter. Hope it's good enough for u guys. :pinkiehappy:

Thanks so much for sticking around and reading the story from Chapter 1 to Chapter 13.

:heart:

Comments ( 10 )

This is pretty good and adorable for a first fic. Good job :twilightsmile:

8132809 Thanks So much! I am so super Happy!!!!!!:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile::yay:

just a silly question but Why would any of the mane 6 need to be adopted? Almost all of em have known family, Such as the Apples, Twilight's family, we know pinkie lives with the cakes, and we have even met Fluttershys parents. So I am kinda confuzzled why they'd need adopted.

8133839 They would need to be adopted because some of them don't want to live with their original parents. Besides, I think it's better if they choose who they'd like to be with over Celestia and Luna just hoofing them to their parents. Even if that's not what you mean I still think that it's better this way. But thanks for reading!

8135987 Thanks for reading.

But, how is the story rushed? I just want to know, that's all.

8135987 The first chapter starts off in one spot and out of nowhere, it ends up in a different place.

How did the rest of the Mane 6 turn into foals?

Why did the Mane 6 not try to find a reversal spell?

You have to give some reasons.

Comment posted by TwilieTheFoal deleted Nov 19th, 2017

good story, It was lovely, keep up the work :)

Login or register to comment