• Published 1st May 2017
  • 3,366 Views, 17 Comments

Mane 6 Foals! - TwilieTheFoal



The Mane 6 are turned to foals with Celestia and Luna taking care of them.

  • ...
8
 17
 3,366

Chapter 8- Twilight's Choice (Meet her parents)

The 2 Princesses and their foals made their way across the busy street of Canterlot. Twilight was going to go to her parents house. She was super duper excited to be with her parents again. But she was also nervous, I mean what if her parents don't like her anymore or what if they hated her now that she was a foal, would they abuse her? There were so many questions that needed to be answered. But as soon as Celestia and Luna stopped at her parents house, she got really nervous but excited to see some familiar faces that were related to her. As soon as Celestia and Luna knocked on the door they were met by Twilight Velvet and Nightlight. They saw the 2 Princesses and let them come in right away.

"Now I know that this is shocking for you two". Celestia said.

" But... Twilight and her friends were all turned into foals and we asked each foal who they would like to be adopted by or who they'd like to live with. Twilight decided she wanted you to raise her again. So will you accept being Twilight's mother a second time ".

Velvet couldn't believe it. Her Twilight was now a foal. Velvet definitely agreed.

" Can you show me Twilight, your highness".

Celestia walked over to the triplet stroller and took out a nervous Twilight.

Twilight looked at her smiling mother and babbled "Hewwo Mama, I missy you".

Velvet chuckled and said "Oh Twilie, I missed you to. ".

Nightlight looked at his foalified daughter and said "Awww, you're the cutest wittle foal I have ever laid my eyes on".

Twilight blushed at all the coos and praise that she was getting from her parents. Twilight Velvet was super excited because now she is raising Twilight a second time, no pony actually gets to raise they're daughter a second time. Velvet thought she was dreaming and bit herself (which hurt) and then opened her eyes, only to see 2 Princesses and Twilight as a foal. Nope Velvet wasn't dreaming. Nightlight was super duper hyped about raising his daughter again. He did know however, that Velvet wouldn't potty train Twilight and keep her in diapers until the day she dies. But what was odd to them is that Twilight was still an alicorn, so she would still be a Princess when she grows up. He was very happy and nothing could take that happiness away. Celestia hoofed Twilight to her parents and went out the door with Princess Luna and the other 5 foals.

Twilight Velvet and her husband took Twilight to her room only to see that Celestia had poofed an entire nursery in her bedroom. The changing table cabinet was fully stocked with diapers, foal powder, wipes, and rash cream. Twilight started crying because her diaper was soaked with urine. Velvet, knowing the signs, put Twilight on the changing table. Twilight wet herself further and started crying and kicking on the changing table but got a bit more calm once her mom took off her diaper and threw it in a diaper pail. Then her father started cooing at Twilight so that she'd be distracted while Velvet wiped her bottom and applied rash cream. Velvet than got out a new diaper that was thick and had Luna's cutie mark on it, Velvet slid the diaper under Twilight's bottom and made sure to thread her tail through the tailhole at the back of the diaper, brought the front of the diaper onto her chest and taped the diaper up, nice and snug. Twilight loved the fresh new diaper and started to play with it and checking it out. After a few chuckles from her parents, she was levitated from the changing table and into her playpen.

Twilight explored all of the wonderful toys she had. There was a pink and blue bear, a little sheep, a customized doll that looked like Princess Luna, and a foal bouncer was in her playpen as well. Twilight loved all the new toys and even played den with the pink and blue bear but something was missing. She realized that her doll Smarty Pants wasn't in the playpen. She started to wail like crazy, she did this for hours until her dad came into the room levitating Twilight's Smarty Pants doll. Twilight immediately calmed down once her father placed Smarty Pants in her playpen. Twilight started hugging Smarty Pants like she hadn't seen her for 1,000 years or so. She just couldn't help it, Smarty Pants was her favorite doll ever. Twilight just played and bounced around with Smarty Pants for quite some time, because when she was done it was dinner.

Twilight was so super hungry so she was pleased. Velvet levitated her daughter down the stairs and into the kitchen. She was levitated into a white highchair that already had a tray locked on (Celestia also poofed a highchair into the room for Velvet and Nightlight) and started getting some foal food that the Princess gave them. Twilight received a white bib that said 'Pretty Princess' in purple letters. Finally Twilight got foal food. It was sweet, delicious and somehow tasted like a banana. Velvet fed Twilight another spoonful of foal food. Twilight happily ate the food and saw the label, the flavor was 'Banana Corn'. It sounded like a really gross food combination and even though Twilight saw the label she still ate bite after bite, savoring each bite. When she finished her foal food she was burped and then given some creamy, warm milk. She savored each suckle after suckle. After she finished and got burped again, she was levitated by her mom up the stairs and into Twilight's nursery. Velvet checked Twilight's diaper and she was dry. Velvet than set Twilight in her playpen, allowing Twilight to play with Smarty Pants.

Twilight was playing tea party with Smarty Pants, the 2 bears (she named the blue bear Willie, and the pink bear LaLa), the little sheep (she named him Wooly), and the Princess Celestia doll.

"Would ya wike anoter spot of tea Wiwwie". Asked Twilight, in a British kinda tone.

"Wes, I would Twiwie". Said Twilight in Willie's voice.

"I would wove some as weww". Said Twilight in Wooly's voice.

"I wanna cookie". Said Twilight in LaLa's voice.

"Of course WaWa". Said Twilight (while giggling happily in the process).

"Tankee Twiwie". Said Twilight, in all of her stuffed toy's voices.

"Cewestya, you wan someting". Asked Twilight in her British kinda tone.

"Wes, I wan some tea an cookies". Said Twilight in her Celestia voice.

Twilight gave Celestia, Willie, LaLa, and Wooly what they wanted. Twilight looked at Smarty Pants. She then realized that she had neglected her favorite doll.

"Smarwy Pants, Would ya wike a cookie or a spot o tea". Asked Twilight in a sad British kinda tone.

"Tankee Twiwie, I would wove ta have a cup o tea". Said Twilight in Smarty Pants voice.

Once Twilight finished playing tea party she played dress up. Twilight needed assistance so she tried to get over her gate and out of her playpen but never came close to accomplishing it. She tried to touch her mother to get her attention but was so far away that she couldn't, so she resorted to crying. She started crying and crying until her mom heard her cries and rushed over to her playpen to calm her down. She took Twilight into her warm embrace until Twilight calmed down. But as soon as Twilight's mom was about to put her back in her playpen, she wriggled out of her mom's hooves and went to the toy chest and started banging on it. Her mom caught on and started cooing at Twilight while opening her toy chest. Twilight saw so many outfits from Princess dresses to pirates to sailor suits.

"Awww, do you wanna play dress up with your dolls". Asked Velvet, cooing and giggling at her daughter's attempts to say yes.

Soon Velvet got Twilight dressed up in a plush pink Princess dress, Willie in a tuxedo, LaLa in a Rosie Princess dress, Wooly in a pirate outfit, and Smarty Pants in a girly sailor suit. Velvet got her husband to come into the room. It was quite a sight. Nightlight saw Twilight holding a fashion show in her playpen with her toys. The Princess Celestia plush was excluded. Nightlight and Twilight Velvet loved their daughter's adorable outfits and her creative ways to do the fashion show. Once Twilight and her toy's were done, her parents clapped and cheered like their daughter's show was the best fashion show in the world. Twilight blushed at the praise she got. But after her mother got her and her dolls undressed, Twilight felt a warm squishy feeling in her diaper and saw that she had messed it. Twilight started crying really loud until her father levitated her to the changing table and did what her mother did when changing her diaper. Nightlight taped Twilight's fresh new diaper onto her rump.

Twilight let out a huge yawn. Velvet put Twilight in a magenta onesie that had her cutie mark on it. Then Nightlight magicked a bottle of warm milk and hoofed it to Velvet. Velvet cradled her daughter while she suckled on her bottle until... she finally fell asleep. Velvet levitated Twilight and put the sleeping foal into her crib. She tucked Twilight under a soft moon blanket. Then Velvet levitated Smarty Pants into Twilight's crib than she lifted the cribs bars up and made sure it was secure, then she and her husband went downstairs and watched some tv. At 11:50, Twilight Velvet and Nightlight went into their rooms to get some sleep. They loved their foalified daughter.

Author's Note:

Hopefully this is a long enough chapter for you guys. Thanks for reading!:derpytongue2: