• Published 1st May 2017
  • 3,367 Views, 17 Comments

Mane 6 Foals! - TwilieTheFoal



The Mane 6 are turned to foals with Celestia and Luna taking care of them.

  • ...
8
 17
 3,367

Chapter 7- Time to Chose

Twilight and her sisters were sound asleep, thinking about all the good times they had while staying in Canterlot Castle. When Celestia and Luna came in to greet their foals they saw that they weren't up yet so the Royal sisters decided to leave them be. Once Luna and Celestia were gone Twilight dreamed of being alone, and no pony there for her. All of her siblings had that dream and so, they all started crying at the top of their lungs.

Once Celestia and Luna came into the room and brought their foals into their warm embrace, the foals stopped crying and hugged their nanny (Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie hugged Celestia while Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy hugged Luna) until they felt safe instead of lonely, they felt happiness instead of sadness. The foals calmed down after and got fed some over sized foal bottles full of creamy, cold milk. The foals started to suckle, savoring each taste of milk that went into their mouths. After they finished their bottles, Celestia told the 6 foals something that no pony would've expected.

"You 6 foals were a hoofful but also really good and mature for your age. But I think it would be best if we let you go and help you pick out ponies that you would like to get adopted by or if you still wish to live with your parents that's fine to".

The foals were about to cry at this news because the loved it in Canterlot Castle, who would ever want to leave such a place. But then thought about it and decided that it was a good idea because at the same time it just got boring being in a nursery everyday with 2 princesses and only go outside two times , plus the castle is way to big. Even though they'll miss the princesses and their nursery, they're sure that they'll love being adopted.

They thought about this for hours before Twilight said"I wanna be wit mama and dada".

Then Applejack said"I wanna be wit da apples".

Pinkie Pie said "I wanna wive wit da cakes".

Rainbow Dash said " I wanna wive wit da wonderwolts".

Rarity thought and thought because she didn't want to go to her parents house in ponyville. She didn'the want to see Sweetie Belle like this. And she did love the castle. She did remember that she's always wanted to live in Canterlot. So now as a foal it is her chance to, not only grow up as the adopted daughter of Luna, but a royal foal. Rarity knew this because Prince Blueblood is Princess Celestia's nephew and since they are technically related he was a Prince, so if Rarity was adopted by Luna than she would be related to Luna, then she would be a Princess. She just imagined her title 'Princess Rarity'. She was so excited that she started giggling like crazy.


Then after she was done with the giggling Rarity said "I wanna be wit Wuna".


With this answer, Luna was so touched by Rarity's decision that she started to shed happy tears while holding Rarity in her warm embrace.


She whispered "I will be the best mom ever, and i'll always protect you, even when you're dreaming."


Rarity whispered back "I know you wiww, I wove you Mama Wuna".

Luna just dawwed at Rarity for being so adorable! As soon as all the foals made their decision, the Princesses took them in their highchairs and fed their foals some milk. After each foal was done their milk, they got burped and put in their triplet strollers. With everything packed, the sisters and their foals went out of the Castle and into the streets of Canterlot.

Once Celestia and Luna entered the busy streets of Canterlot, they walked to the train station while all 6 foals were chatting among each other, eager to meet their new parents (or their biological parents).

"I cannot wait ta see ma Mama and Dada again"! Exclaimed Twilight, eager to visit her parents.

"Ya, I cannot wait ta see ma new pawents, Fweetfoow and Woarin". Said Dash, also eager to see her new parents.

"I am feewing da ewact same way". Said Fluttershy, agreeing with her sisters.

"I am so excwited ta see ma famiwy"! Exclaimed Applejack, kicking and fidgeting in her stroller because of excitement.

"Calm down Applejack, you'll see them soon". Said Celestia, in a smooth regal tone.

"And thou mustn't shriek ok. You'll see thy's parents very soon". Said Luna, in her really calm and smooth traditional regal voice.

Pinkie Pie obviously didn't listen because she shrieked and yelled excitedly "I cannot wait ta see Mama and Dada Cake. This is the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!".

"Hush now Pinkie Pie". Said Celestia in a whisper kind of tone.

Pinkie Pie blushed and nodded at her nanny. After that she opened her mouth again, only to be stopped by a light yellow pacifier that was magicked into her mouth. Soon every foal got one and all Celestia could hear was suckling noises.

They stopped when the foals started whining through their pacifiers signaling that they were thirsty. Luna picked up on this and magicked three large over sized foal bottles and popped one into Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy's mouth. As soon as the three got it they started suckling on it. Celestia also magicked three over sized foal bottles and popped one into Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack's mouth. They all suckled really fast once they got them. By the time the foals were done and all of the bottles dissapeared, they were already on the street where Twilight's house is. The foals got burped and placed back into their triplet stroller.

After a long walk, Celestia and Luna saw the home of the Sparkle family and went up to the door, knocking on it twice before everypony heard a familiar voice. It was the voice of Twilight Velvet.

Author's Note:

Sorry for short chapter. I had to make it short to leave you on a cliffhanger so that you'll be intrigued to see what will happen next. :ajsmug: